Tribulation

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I wants to know how to be ready for tribulation ? how it will start and signs and symptoms before rapture.

I have heard alot of different doctorins but really wants to know properly  in chronological oder. I come accross alot of time regarding this topic.

Thanks

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

23 minutes ago, Jersleem said:

I wants to know how to be ready for tribulation ? how it will start and signs and symptoms before rapture.

I have heard alot of different doctorins but really wants to know properly  in chronological oder. I come accross alot of time regarding this topic.

Thanks

Hello jeersleem :),

I don't remember ever thinking about that in all my 76 years.

My focus has always been on my studying the bible to know who I should be for God, seeking His will for my life, and serving in the ministry He brought to me.

There are a lot of different doctrines for a lot of different topics, but if you study the bible and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you about any discrepancies you see or hear, God will give you the truth as you continually seek Him.

I honestly think that if you just seek truthfulness and study and serve God in whatever He calls you to, as Holy Spirit leads you, all the results of the things your so concerned about will take care of themselves as you seek to honor God from your heart.

All the best to you as you are seeking as we all are, and God bless,

Dave 

Edited by Seasoned by Grace
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

9 hours ago, Jersleem said:

Thanks

It is very simple.

As no one knows when Jesus is going to return, no-one knows when or if there will be a period called 'tribulation'.

So the answer is to live for Jesus whole heartedly now.

That way you will be ready for Jesus's return.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

27 minutes ago, Who me said:

It is very simple.

As no one knows when Jesus is going to return, no-one knows when or if there will be a period called 'tribulation'.

So the answer is to live for Jesus whole heartedly now.

That way you will be ready for Jesus's return.

Good advice.

The trib stuff was written to Israelis. Most has already happened. Tribulation to a Jew meant exile and scattering. This was their world and not ours in the 21st century. Problem is we want to sell books and pop teaching and have so muddied the waters with disinformation that it is hard NOT to have these misrepresented concept in our minds.

No one reads the scriptures without some kind of doctrinal bias. There is no pre-trib thing and nowhere is 7 years and trib mentioned together. It is all conjecture. All the various end times scenarios fail dismally on many accounts. That is why scholars call it 'the pit of despair'. God does no mean us to know everything. Just trust and believe and do NOT listen to man's doctrines and faulty understandings.

Yeshua will return when He does. Be ready.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Good advice.

The trib stuff was written to Israelis. Most has already happened. Tribulation to a Jew meant exile and scattering. This was their world and not ours in the 21st century. Problem is we want to sell books and pop teaching and have so muddied the waters with disinformation that it is hard NOT to have these misrepresented concept in our minds.

No one reads the scriptures without some kind of doctrinal bias. There is no pre-trib thing and nowhere is 7 years and trib mentioned together. It is all conjecture. All the various end times scenarios fail dismally on many accounts. That is why scholars call it 'the pit of despair'. God does no mean us to know everything. Just trust and believe and do NOT listen to man's doctrines and faulty understandings.

Yeshua will return when He does. Be ready.

I totally agree. SPOT ON !!! Even better and clearer answer than mine :thumbsup:.

Hi there thanks alot for all your responses ,for sure we need to be ready and no one can know the time and date when the Jesus will return but i mean according to signs and symptoms its an end time i just wanted to know step by step.  Because i saw a video in which one Pastor has explained one by one that how it will happen and who will face it ,and it was a discussion between my family and friends.

But i think we need to be ready for any challenge if its coming to our way.

Best suggestion to get a guidence of HOLY spirit. :1: (Seasond by grace)

So we will see us again in the kingdom of God

stay bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

17 hours ago, Jersleem said:

Thanks

I don't think you want to end up in the 7 year tribulation. The best way to end up in heaven and in the rapture of the Church is to know and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. 

yeah for sure missmuffet i will never end Jesus is my Lord and strength .

Ameen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

23 minutes ago, Jersleem said:

Hi there thanks alot for all your responses ,for sure we need to be ready and no one can know the time and date when the Jesus will return but i mean according to signs and symptoms its an end time i just wanted to know step by step.  Because i saw a video in which one Pastor has explained one by one that how it will happen and who will face it ,and it was a discussion between my family and friends.

But i think we need to be ready for any challenge if its coming to our way.

Best suggestion to get a guidence of HOLY spirit. :1: (Seasond by grace)

So we will see us again in the kingdom of God

stay bless

There is a lot of the prediction stuff around. Not one of them is correct without doctoring texts to their persuasion. That is why scholars who have studied Daniel 9 for decades call it "the pit of despair". There are no correct ideas regarding this and many, many false ones. If someone comes along that says they have it all figured out, you are safe in just leaving them to it. They do not know. No one knows. And God wants it this way for His own reasons.

Just believe and be faithful to Yeshua/Jesus and understand He has it all under perfect control. He will return when He is Good and ready. He did not need us for His first Advent, and He will not need us for His Second.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

20 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I don't think you want to end up in the 7 year tribulation. The best way to end up in heaven and in the rapture of the Church is to know and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. 

Their is no 7 yr tribulation because the church has been in tribulation as Jesus said there would be since the church began until this very day. Jesus confirms Daniel that a 7yr peace will be made but the peace will be broken in the last 3 1/2 years called great tribulation as Jesus said in Matt 24. This is of course be the time of the Antichrist rule and will try to destroy all believers in Christ . This is also confirmed in Daniel 7:25. There is nowhere in scripture that the church escape the period of the antichrist. Read also Rev 15 where the saints  suffered the 3 1/2 yr "Great Tribulation"! 

They are being celibrated but notice no mention of special saints that did not have to suffer.   Hmmm strange

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1