Yeshua153

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

This sounds convoluted and contrived somewhat. All this is written to Israel. Has not most already been fulfilled? What of the holocaust - it surely must be mentioned someplace? The throne scene in Daniel is similar to Psalm 82. Is there a corollary? All these Heavenly Council scenes mentioned in Ezekiel, Jeremiah and Isaiah, plus Daniel and others are all pictures in a timeless zone. No-time is their settings. So linear is irrelevant. The very sobering fact seems to be that they are ALL fait accompli as far as we are concerned.

This makes us consider the possibility that God is giving us HIS TAKE, that is meant to encourage and put our minds at rest regarding His Future. I.e. His Future IS. For us it is also, but not yet. The Lord of the beginning and the end has seen already all at completion and looks forward to the Heaven on earth.

Millennium - so called may just allude to 'a very long time' or if plural, to the 2k years since Pentecost that have already transpired. Since these prophesies are written to the Israelis and not us 21st century technocrats, it may well be understood better from their perspective. The tribulation from their point of view is the exile and scattering of the ten tribes. This was remedied at Pentecost with the various missionary journeys of the apostles.

There is no seven year thing. That is old doctrine contrived to make cushy pew warmers. The same goes for the various rapture scenes that sell books and air-time. There is ONE second Coming.

Mt. Horeb (the gate of the underworld and all things unholy) in Bashan will figure at the final conflict.

That the Lord and His armies (plus us humans in some manner) win against the Chaos Monster in the end is a surety for us believers. We have a fight on our hands before all is done, that is a given. How it all plays out is for God to know and for us to guess at. So long as our eyes are on our Commander In Chief (Yeshua) we will be okay, even if we loose our heads in the process.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not going to get pulled into the debate. But I'll just quote a favorite scholar of mine, the late Dr. Chuck Missler. Hermeneutic hygiene and textual precision.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/24/2019 at 1:32 AM, Yeshua153 said:

There are many who do this, without applying their own study to confirm what they have been taught or told. I want to cover 1000yr reign, The 144000, 2 witnesses, new Jerusalem, scorpions, dispensation, rapture, 7yr tribulation, all of which have been largely misinterpreted.

I will start with what most believe to be a 1000yr reign. In Rev20, 1000 is chilia in greek, & for those with  an interlinear bible, you will see that this is plural, so at least 2000yrs. We have been in the millennium since Acts2 v16-17, where Joel said "...in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh..." (gentiles), which started there at pentecost. 2Pet 3v8 says a day is a 1000yrs, & a 1000yrs is a day in God's eyes, last 2 days, 2000yrs, up to present day.

I have to cut this short, but will continue....

I was waiting on the BIG FINISH, it never came. As per the 1000 year reign, anything above 1 is plural, that includes 2, 10, 100 or 1000. I think this kind of thinking, where one says 1 is not plural thus 1000 must be 2000 is bad eschatology brother. 1000 is plural also. The Wicked are judged in 1000 years.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/25/2019 at 4:04 AM, Yeshua153 said:

For the last 2000yrs, God has made us, His elect, kings & priests, Rev 1v6, & further in Rev5v10, & we shall reign on the earth.

Rev. 5 is the Raptured Church in Heaven AFTER the Church Age and BEFORE the Seals are opened in Rev. ch. 6. 

On 8/25/2019 at 4:04 AM, Yeshua153 said:

For the last 2000yrs, God has made us, His elect, kings & priests, Rev 1v6, & further in Rev5v10, & we shall reign on the earth. It makes no sense to have a 1000yrs after this, to what, give people another chance, goats will always be goats, & sheep will always be  sheep, we may stray a lot, but God brings us back. So called christianity says you can say a prayer & invite Christ in your heart, one day & you get saved, that's false gospel, heralded by Billy Graham & the like. Was he ever hated, like the disciples, no, he was loved by the world, well James 4v4 begs to differ; "Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God."

Different situation, Billy Graham was surrounded by God's people {America was founded on God until we lost our way 50 years ago} and thus people love and support him of course, Muslims probably hated him, but he doesn't live in Syria/Turkey. The Disciples were TURNING a whole Region from the false worshipping of many gods and from the Godless worshipping of Judaism {by their time}, unto Christianity, so naturally they were hated and then killed. Being hated and killed isn't a prerequisite for being a christian, are you hated ? See my point ? We are in a totally different situation and you extrapolate it as being the same, again, bad eschatology brother.

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm not going to get pulled into the debate.

Yeah, same here. Hopefully there won't be the usual 'quoted you' or 'reacted to this' sort of thing. I'm not interested in a scriptural tussle of any kind. It's just an interesting topic, and there certainly are a lot of conflicting doctrinal differences here. But now that something is posted, there will be the expected future notifications, of course. I wouldn't dare step into it either, so a sideline observation will be my position. Thanks for the allowance to do so. 

On 8/25/2019 at 2:46 AM, Justin Adams said:

What of the holocaust - it surely must be mentioned someplace?

Okay, this is something completely new to me, and it caught me attention. So, an honest and open question would be, is there mention of the holocaust in any prophetic passages? No one seemed to have made mention about it, so that's what struck my curiosity. It would be noteworthy to see something in this particular area addressed, since it was pointed out. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Okay, this is something completely new to me, and it caught me attention. So, an honest and open question would be, is there mention of the holocaust in any prophetic passages? No one seemed to have made mention about it, so that's what struck my curiosity. It would be noteworthy to see something in this particular area addressed, since it was pointed out. 

It is, or it appears to be addressed in the Bible. Problem is, I can't remember where it is at. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

It is, or it appears to be addressed in the Bible. Problem is, I can't remember where it is at. 

At the peril of misinterpreting, Google we must? :huh:

• Thumbs Up 1

I did access this just now. 

1. Was the Holocaust predicted in the Bible? - Prophecy ...

Dec 10, 2004 · Guest hubertdorm. I'm not sure if that passage is in reference to the Holocaust, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was. Revelation 8:8-9 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died,...

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

39 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

At the peril of misinterpreting, Google we must? 

Naaa..  Use DuckDuckGo. I have for years. This is the closest I can come to.

"God's people will be helpless in his hands for three and a half years" - Dan. 7:25 Living Bible (late 1941 to 1945)

12 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Naaa..  Use DuckDuckGo. I have for years. This is the closest I can come to.

Ah! Yes, I've heard others mention this. Taking down a note on it. :thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1