• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

In Rev. 8. Rev. 9 is Woe 1 and Wpe 2. We see that Woe 2 is the 200 million army. 

Revelation 8 in which 1/3 of the environment is destroyed represent the first four woes. The opening of the bottomless pit with following events represent the last three woes. And by the angel flying through the midst of heaven, exclaiming in a loud voice, "Woe, woe, woe, by reason of the last three angels warnings (Revelation 8:13); these will be far more dire than the first four woes.

Revelation 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound! 

They are Angelic beings that have ZERO to do with the 6th Vial. They were killed in verse 20 and STILL REFUSED TO REPENT. 

The 200 Million are Angelic beings, they even have Breastplates identical to the Jewish Priests, whereas the Breastplates of the Demons in Woe 1 are Iron Plated. 

Look what one angel of the Lord did in a single evening (Isaiah 37:36). He smote 185,000 soldiers. It then doesn't take 200 million angels to kill about maybe 3 billion people, which is approximately 15 people per your supposed angel. 

Isaiah 37:36 Then the angel of the Lord went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses. 

Edited by luigi

Most people truly don't get the Book of Revelation because they follow the old men's traditions instead of asking God to show them what it means. When we defer to men we get mens ideas/ideals. I did the same thing for 25 years until about 5 years ago. And I was called to a prophetic bent.

I am non denominational. I read the bible, and I let the Lord, His Holy Spirit, and His angels illumine my understanding with truth. I, however, also recognize that as we are all currently deceived by the devil (Revelation 12:9) who masquerades as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14), that some of my perspectives will be wrong. And as we can see on this forum, as well as all other forums; everyone having numerous different opinions on what certain scriptures represent, that the devil has then everyone deceived to varying degrees.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/8/2019 at 3:42 AM, Revelation Man said:

Its an Angelic Army delivering plagues of God.

Rev. 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Nowhere does it infer these are humans. People in error tie this to the 6th Vial, they are not the same. Those are humans gathering to battle at Armageddon, these are clearly PLAGUES FROM God.....it says so.

Here I agree with you, RM. It is an angel army. What I wonder is if this is the parable of the tares in action?

On 9/8/2019 at 7:33 AM, luigi said:

Good morning Revelation man,

The plagues in Revelation 8 in which 1/3 of the environment is destroyed, the Lord attributes the cause to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20). These things today are produced through industry which burn fossil fuels. The first four angels soundings (illuminating warnings) to mankind in Revelation 8, with forest fires due to global warming caused by industry; poisoning of rivers and underground aquifers through fracking operations, red tides caused by agricultural runoff, and the heavens being partially obscured through industrial pollution; we can see through news events are increasing throughout the world. We are all told to watch for a reason (Mark 13:37).

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

I disagree: some of these trumpet judgments are supernatural, just as the plagues God brought against Egypt.  I think the first three speak of nuclear war with fallout.

Edited by iamlamad

6 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I disagree: some of these trumpet judgments are supernatural, just as the plagues God brought against Egypt.  I think the first three speak of nuclear war with fallout.

The Lord in Revelation 9:20 clearly attributes the plagues to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce.

What differentiates the things made today from things made prior to the 20th century? Answer: Things produced today are mostly made in large factories vs. their being produced mostly by cottage industries prior to the 20th century.

4 hours ago, luigi said:

The Lord in Revelation 9:20 clearly attributes the plagues to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce.

What differentiates the things made today from things made prior to the 20th century? Answer: Things produced today are mostly made in large factories vs. their being produced mostly by cottage industries prior to the 20th century.

By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

My friend, these are just common sins of today. Man has not changed, nor will they change during the 70th week.  What did God foretell about the Day of the Lord?  (Note, the 70th week is inside the day of the Lord.)

Isaiah 13:9
Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

God's plan way back then was that He would destroy the earth and the sinners on the earth.  Their biggest sin is, they will continually REJECT Jesus Christ who died for them! The plagues of the trumpet judgments came because the world left behind at the rapture will have rejected their Messiah, and in fact, Rejected God. They want a world without God. So judgment will come.

I think you are reading into verse 20 what is not there. By the way, the "works of their hands" in this verse refers to hand made IDOLS.

20 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

My friend, these are just common sins of today. Man has not changed, nor will they change during the 70th week.  What did God foretell about the Day of the Lord?  (Note, the 70th week is inside the day of the Lord.)

Isaiah 13:9
Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

God's plan way back then was that He would destroy the earth and the sinners on the earth.  Their biggest sin is, they will continually REJECT Jesus Christ who died for them! The plagues of the trumpet judgments came because the world left behind at the rapture will have rejected their Messiah, and in fact, Rejected God. They want a world without God. So judgment will come.

I think you are reading into verse 20 what is not there. By the way, the "works of their hands" in this verse refers to hand made IDOLS.

An idol is anything we inappropriately set our affections towards. Idolatry is another name for materialism.

Isaiah 2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

6 hours ago, luigi said:

An idol is anything we inappropriately set our affections towards. Idolatry is another name for materialism.

Isaiah 2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

I agree with you - but here God is talking about REAL idols people worship as their God. I guess you have never been to Napal or Tibet or other places with man made idols.

Isa. 44:

13 The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

14 He heweth him down cedars, and taketh the cypress and the oak, which he strengtheneth for himself among the trees of the forest: he planteth an ash, and the rain doth nourish it.

15 Then shall it be for a man to burn: for he will take thereof, and warm himself; yea, he kindleth it, and baketh bread; yea, he maketh a god, and worshippeth it; he maketh it a graven image, and falleth down thereto.

16 He burneth part thereof in the fire; with part thereof he eateth flesh; he roasteth roast, and is satisfied: yea, he warmeth himself, and saith, Aha, I am warm, I have seen the fire:

17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.

You are missing the forest for staring at a tree.

Edited by iamlamad

10 hours ago, luigi said:

YLT    and the rest of men, who were not killed in these plagues, neither did reform from the works of their hands, that they may not bow before the demons, and idols, those of gold, and those of silver, and those of brass, and those of stone, and those of wood, that are neither able to see, nor to hear, nor to walk,

Note there were "plagues." What were the plagues? They were the 5th trumpet judgment - the stinging, flying beasties, and then the heavenly army that will kill 1/3 of earth's population. Now, what will the REMAINING 2/3 do? They will keep right on bowing down to demons as they bow before their idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood: Idols that cannot see nor hear nor walk. Go back and read Isa. 44 again.

Note again, the plagues that wiped out 1/3 came BEFORE God said the 2/3 left behind would continue to worship idols.

However, it is VERY likely that those 1/3 that died were doing the same thing: worshiping idols. You can imagine it is all the material things man has today, but this scripture is talking about IDOLS that people worship as GODS. I hope you do understand, even the most magnificent golden Buddha was made with human hands. The beautiful Jade Buddha was made by humans.

Why will God choose to destroy the world and the sinners in the world? It is because the world wants NOTHING to do with the God of creation.  They want a world WITHOUT a God. So God is going to give them what they want: He is going to turn His back, so to speak, on the world for 3.5 long years. The world will then see what it is like with out the God of creation. However, while they want NOTHING to do with the God of creation, still billions bow down to man made idols.  Others bow down with their head to the ground worshiping a moon God.