• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Why imagine it ?   It happens daily.....

I have never seen anyone worshiping a car like people worshiping before a Buddha.

2 hours ago, luigi said:

Are not judgments your spin to the trumpet soundings?

Revelation 8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

I don't see judgment starting in Revelation until the 6th seal with the start of the Day of His wrath. Therefore every trumpet sounding is a judgment from God - as is every vial.

Where many people see the seals as judgments, they are not.

2 hours ago, luigi said:

Of course people bow down to worship the things their hand produce. Have you never heard of keeping up with the Joneses?

There is a difference between being very proud of a Lexus (and one's ability to purchase it) versus someone bowing down to a gold plated Buddha. God has always hated people worshiping false gods. It is what always got Israel in trouble.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Fake news ?

Watch Jesus .  Watch the Father in Heaven.   Follow the Shepherd.    Wherever He Goes.

So the Lord gives us the Olivets with numerous dire situations, including pestilences, famines, wars, and other environmental issues, which He tells us to watch for these signs; and your response is to ignore what the world news is clearly describing in the Olivets is occurring?

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Edited by luigi

11 hours ago, iamlamad said:

There is a difference between being very proud of a Lexus (and one's ability to purchase it) versus someone bowing down to a gold plated Buddha. God has always hated people worshiping false gods. It is what always got Israel in trouble.

Over the last several decades people throughout the world have been moving away from the simple icon worship that their ancestors practiced. Even most Catholics today don't carry around rosary beads the way many more of them used to in the past. As such, we need to ask: If in the past when icon worship was more prevalent than it is today the Lord did not destroy 1/3 of earth's environment, then why would the Lord now destroy 1/3 of earth's environment when mankind today enacts less icon worship? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/11/2019 at 5:29 AM, luigi said:

So the Lord gives us the Olivets with numerous dire situations, including pestilences, famines, wars, and other environmental issues, which He tells us to watch for these signs; and your response is to ignore what the world news is clearly describing in the Olivets is occurring?

What did Jesus do to the disciples who "watched" the weather and were scared the boat would capsize?  Meanwhile,  Jesus slept.  Rhymes with wept! 

He rebuked them. (or chastised them),  for their lack of faith .....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/10/2019 at 6:21 PM, iamlamad said:

I have never seen anyone worshiping a car like people worshiping before a Buddha.

... Should Stop Worshipping. 8 Legendary Cars We Should Stop Worshipping Bmw E30 M3, Bmw M2, Bmw M3 .... People also love these ideas. Bahman Cars: ...

I used to think the M3's interior was better, until I saw the CTS-V's in person. .... spent so many years worshipping BMW and the M3 that they dont want it to lose.
Evolution · Gt Cars · 8 Legendary Cars We Should Stop Worshipping Bmw E30 M3, Bmw M2, Bmw M3. Visit ... People also love these ideas. >>Read about ...

17 hours ago, simplejeff said:
... Should Stop Worshipping. 8 Legendary Cars We Should Stop Worshipping Bmw E30 M3, Bmw M2, Bmw M3 .... People also love these ideas. Bahman Cars: ...

I used to think the M3's interior was better, until I saw the CTS-V's in person. .... spent so many years worshipping BMW and the M3 that they dont want it to lose.
Evolution · Gt Cars · 8 Legendary Cars We Should Stop Worshipping Bmw E30 M3, Bmw M2, Bmw M3. Visit ... People also love these ideas. >>Read about ...

If you think that is the same as people bowing before Buddha, go with it.

18 hours ago, simplejeff said:

What did Jesus do to the disciples who "watched" the weather and were scared the boat would capsize?  Meanwhile,  Jesus slept.  Rhymes with wept! 

He rebuked them. (or chastised them),  for their lack of faith .....

The Lord rebuked Peter who after walking on water, lost faith. Context.

In the Olivets, the Lord tells us many wars, pestilences, famines, along with many bad environmental issues are going to occur, and that we should watch out for these signs as they come along. 

I just read yesterday that there is a new sign in the Pacific off the West Coast where another extremely warm water scenario has appeared as the one back in 2014 referred to as the blob, which killed many marine animals, and also appears to have coincided with several years of Severe drought in California.

I keep watching for signs in the heavens, on earth, and the sea, as I have been instructed, do you?

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.