• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Naaa..  Use DuckDuckGo. I have for years. This is the closest I can come to.

"God's people will be helpless in his hands for three and a half years" - Dan. 7:25 Living Bible (late 1941 to 1945)

Ezekiel 37 tells of the Dead Men's Bones being breathed back to life by God, but of course that was a direct result of the Holocaust, not the Holocaust itself. I assume that since God stated He divorced Israel in Zechariah chapter 9 I think, and that he saw them as nothing but Dead Men's Bones for nigh 2000 years, God took no thoughts about them in that they were dead unto Him until God decided to have mercy once again. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,689
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this here yet, but where 1/3 of earth's population is killed by the world's nations combined military forces of 200 million, over a period of 13 months and a day (Revelation 9:15-19); this seems to me to represent a global genocide.

Revelation 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

29 minutes ago, luigi said:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this here yet, but where 1/3 of earth's population is killed by the world's nations combined military forces of 200 million, over a period of 13 months and a day (Revelation 9:15-19); this seems to me to represent a global genocide.

Revelation 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

Sounds about right as I understand it. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, luigi said:

Very interesting verses. About the only thing I can say with confidence is; there's an Army of 200,000,000. The Apostle John had to use symbolism and examples of his day to describe his vision, as modern words, technology and machinery were not available to his time. 

Revelation 9:18 (KJV) By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

What three; three what??? Fire, smoke [radiation] and brimstone; the four angles and Army plus what? It appears to me it's referring to: Revelation 9:19 (KJV) For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt. If I was in John's day trying to describe GPS guided radioactive thermonuclear missiles; how would I describe them?

Their power is in their mouth [the nuclear warhead]. And in their tails [fiery thrust for propulsion]. And had heads [numerous multiple guided war heads]

It's difficult to ascertain whom is doing all this killing; the four angles, the 200 million man Army or both?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Visions: One thing to bear in mind is that we can only experience with our limited senses and our particular world-view. The unseen real is totally alien to us and while it is actually MORE real than our physical reality, it is so foreign to us that we just cannot relate except in impression and visual clues. Words can not do it justice and so words are used with the understanding that shades and implications with implied times are just that - imperfect human ability to try and explain the inexplicable that is so far above our grasp that sometimes it is SENSED rather than seen or heard.

When you try to interpret someone else's apocalyptic vision, you multiply the odds against it being in any way easily understood. If you do not have their frame of reference you may miss things, or see things that are not there.

Edited by Justin Adams

30 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Very interesting verses. About the only thing I can say with confidence is; there's an Army of 200,000,000. The Apostle John had to use symbolism and examples of his day to describe his vision, as modern words, technology and machinery were not available to his time. 

Revelation 9:18 (KJV) By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

What three; three what??? Fire, smoke [radiation] and brimstone; the four angles and Army plus what? It appears to me it's referring to: Revelation 9:19 (KJV) For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt. If I was in John's day trying to describe GPS guided radioactive thermonuclear missiles; how would I describe them?

Their power is in their mouth [the nuclear warhead]. And in their tails [fiery thrust for propulsion]. And had heads [numerous multiple guided war heads]

It's difficult to ascertain whom is doing all this killing; the four angles, the 200 million man Army or both?

Good morning Dennis 1209, 

You are correct in that Revelation 9 describes technology and machinery that were not around in the first century. John, however, was not the author of Revelation; he relayed the Word (the symbolism) given to him by the Lord to inform us about these times.

As the world will be experiencing dire environmental issues due to the love mankind has for the works his hands produce through industry (Revelation 9:20); the four released (fallen) angels will then illumine the world's leaders to initiate a global genocide in order for remaining supplies of food to suffice. 

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 

On 9/6/2019 at 6:49 AM, luigi said:

Its an Angelic Army delivering plagues of God.

Rev. 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Nowhere does it infer these are humans. People in error tie this to the 6th Vial, they are not the same. Those are humans gathering to battle at Armageddon, these are clearly PLAGUES FROM God.....it says so.

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Its an Angelic Army delivering plagues of God.

Rev. 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Nowhere does it infer these are humans. People in error tie this to the 6th Vial, they are not the same. Those are humans gathering to battle at Armageddon, these are clearly PLAGUES FROM God.....it says so.

Good morning Revelation man,

The plagues in Revelation 8 in which 1/3 of the environment is destroyed, the Lord attributes the cause to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20). These things today are produced through industry which burn fossil fuels. The first four angels soundings (illuminating warnings) to mankind in Revelation 8, with forest fires due to global warming caused by industry; poisoning of rivers and underground aquifers through fracking operations, red tides caused by agricultural runoff, and the heavens being partially obscured through industrial pollution; we can see through news events are increasing throughout the world. We are all told to watch for a reason (Mark 13:37).

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Edited by luigi
omission error

On 9/8/2019 at 7:33 AM, luigi said:

Good morning Revelation man,

The plagues in Revelation 8 in which 1/3 of the environment is destroyed, the Lord attributes the cause to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20). These things today are produced through industry which burn fossil fuels. The first four angels soundings (illuminating warnings) to mankind in Revelation 8, with forest fires due to global warming caused by industry; poisoning of rivers and underground aquifers through fracking operations, red tides caused by agricultural runoff, and the heavens being partially obscured through industrial pollution; we can see through news events are increasing throughout the world. We are all told to watch for a reason (Mark 13:37).

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

A star (Angel) falls from Heaven and poisons the water in Rev. 8.

Rev. 9 is Woe # 1 and Woe # 2. We see that Woe 2 is the 200 million army. They kill 1/3 of Wicked Mankind. They are Angelic beings that have ZERO to do with the 6th Vial. The wicked were killed in verse 20 and the rest STILL REFUSED TO REPENT. 

The 200 Million are Angelic beings, they even have Breastplates identical to the Jewish Priests, whereas the Breastplates of the Demons in Woe 1 are Iron Plated. Most people truly don't get the Book of Revelation because they follow the old men's traditions instead of asking God to show them what it means. When we defer to men we get mens ideas/ideals. I did the same thing for 25 years until about 5 years ago. And I was called to a prophetic bent.

Edited by Revelation Man

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

A star (Angel) falls from Heaven and poisons the water.

Yes, the fallen star burning as a lamp is a fallen angel. Angels are either from God and illumine us with truth, or they are the devils angels who illumine us with error. The fallen star who poisons 1/3 of earth's rivers and aquifers provides mankind the illumination in how to access natural gas from deep underground with a cocktail of poisons. This is better known as fracking.

In contrast the 7 angels whose soundings provide us warnings, are the Lord's angels with true illumination in regards to the undertakings of man for the love he has for the things his hands produce.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 

Revelation 8: 10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.