• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, George said:

This is an interesting article ... and what do you think your "score" would be for posting about our beliefs on a Christian forum?

Well lets see.....   I'm an open born again Christian who is a conservative patriotic Trump supporter...…    I'll be lucky if they don't cancel my breathing privilege.

• Haha 3

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

I'll bet they take away all your carbon credits if you don't fall in with the party line.  :whistling:

On the other hand: just another set piece being set up for the end of the show and Christ's return.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

Well, I look at it this way, Christ said "Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's", so I'll not worry about what they are doing other than enough to know who I should vote for. I find it more rewarding to just go on with doing my best to do Christ's bidding with the Faith that whatever happens He'll find a way for us to avert it if possible or deal with it if not. Besides, someday the Chinese will probably rule the world anyway (if it lasts that long). Do the math, there's a Billion of them!

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,017
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

16 hours ago, George said:

Have you heard about China’s social credit system? It’s a technology-enabled, surveillance-based nationwide program designed to nudge citizens toward better behavior. The ultimate goal is to “allow the trustworthy to roam everywhere under heaven while making it hard for the discredited to take a single step,” according to the Chinese government.

In place since 2014, the social credit system is a work in progress that could evolve by next year into a single, nationwide point system for all Chinese citizens, akin to a financial credit score. It aims to punish for transgressions that can include membership in or support for the Falun Gong or Tibetan Buddhism, failure to pay debts, excessive video gaming, criticizing the government, late payments, failing to sweep the sidewalk in front of your store or house, smoking or playing loud music on trains, jaywalking, and other actions deemed illegal or unacceptable by the Chinese government.

All I can say is wow!!  And we are just hearing about this now?   Been in place since 2014?!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

yep that is very true

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.84
  • Days Won:  33

On 8/27/2019 at 1:08 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

You mean the Chinese TESTED the system .     This  idea wasn't born in china .  

Govts communist , or govts democratic will all go under the system .     Here in America the only difference is , THEY ALWAYS Sing it to our emotions .

Why you think they been singing the song ,    Imagine a chip in your hand ,  you wont need a wallet ,  you wont need a phone ,  YE can wave ya hand and be ya own KING>

THEY SELL IT to  our emtions man ,  WE BEING DUPED TOO folks .   Just watch what will happen .     And then when said system gets enough folks in it

DOWN COMES THE IRON CURTAIN .    

Hi @frienduff thaylorde

It’s getting like that here already. The database is nearly already in place.

Swipe your phone to pay for something. They even have one of them scan things on phones. Bank cards and phones are now connected.

How long till they say that we don’t even need phones now to pay for things, or even store all our info on.

Now you can strap it onto your wrist and call it a watch. But, how long till they say now we can all have implants!

I don’t think it’s far off. Some car parks you now can’t pay for by coins, or bank card. You can only pay by your phone!

This is all swiftly going in the direction of what is in Revelations.

How close we are to the end. Living it live in real time. Even if we get called Home by the Lord before it all starts kicking off, we would have still been in this world right near the end.

God bless you.

Becky. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, marvelloustime said:

Hi @frienduff thaylorde

It’s getting like that here already. The database is nearly already in place.

Swipe your phone to pay for something. They even have one of them scan things on phones. Bank cards and phones are now connected.

How long till they say that we don’t even need phones now to pay for things, or even store all our info on.

Now you can strap it onto your wrist and call it a watch. But, how long till they say now we can all have implants!

I don’t think it’s far off. Some car parks you now can’t pay for by coins, or bank card. You can only pay by your phone!

This is all swiftly going in the direction of what is in Revelations.

How close we are to the end. Living it live in real time. Even if we get called Home by the Lord before it all starts kicking off, we would have still been in this world right near the end.

God bless you.

Becky. 

It sure is headed that way dear sister .       It sure is .       Let the lambs reoice in the LORD .   For whether we live or die ,  WE the ones WITH ALL HOPE , FOR JESUS , HE IS OUR HOPE .

HANDS UP dear sister ,       AND just praise the LORD .    

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,563
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 8/26/2019 at 1:08 PM, George said:

So what do you think?

Hi, I think it sounds very much like a continuation of the  process of social controls now worldwide. Seems to have been made easier by the internet, but started perhaps with the global warming frenzy, and land mitigation programs where one may be stamped as socially responsible by mitigating  one's carbon footprint by contributing lands and money to the  arbitrators of what is a proper social behavior.

Every bit of technology that  is bought today comes with the ability to regulate behavior. From automobiles that  are tracked, speeds that are recorded by insurance companies  right down to how fast one may brake, telephones that can be found, etc. All track you and me and try to control our behaviors even now. Some to the good I suppose, but it simply enables that which is evil to more easily take control over all that we may do going forward.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

you ain't seen anything yet....   wait till 5g is fully implemented.