IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,742
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Dennis 1209, As I stated in the OP, I too believe that these negative environmental issues are to increase. Revelation 8 in which 1/3 of the environment is destroyed due to the love mankind has for the works his hands produce (Revelation 9:20), indicating it due to industrial pollution, bears this out.

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 

14 minutes ago, lovethelord said:

HI Luigi,

I didn't say it would be a single event, I don't know how long these cosmic changes would last, but I believe the people who are so afraid are the unbelievers.  They won't be able to understand the signs and wonders that they see. Those of us who believe in Jesus have nothing to fear.  

Hi lovethelord, OK, you didn't say it would be a single event, but then how would people recognize that worse was to come, if they won't be able to understand the signs and wonders they see?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Which translation is this? Because thats not what my bibles say. That doesnt even fit what my bibles say. 

27 minutes ago, luigi said:

Hi ayin jade,

It is from the King James version.

No its not. The word environment that you quoted as being from the bible is not in any translation including the kjv

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Except there is no Global Warming. That's why they had to change the name to "climate change". 

Seriously, the planet is NOT heating up. It is within it's normal cycles. 

To be clear, it is all about control. If you can convince the people that CO2 is a dangerous greenhouse gas, you can get them to allow you to control all activity that produces it. And pretty much ALL human activity produces it. And here is another fun factoid: We are currently at 400 PPM of CO2. 1000 PPM would be a LOT better. The greening of the planet would be very noticeable. 

Go to the Tony Heller channel on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyHeller1/videos

Please note: The above is not a link to a video. It is a link to Tony Heller's channel. Watch and learn. 

And if you want text, go here:

https://realclimatescience.com/

https://wattsupwiththat.com/

I live in the New York City area, and a few days ago I saw statistics which showed my area being over 4 degrees fahrenheit warmer than at the end of the nineteenth century.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, luigi said:

Men's hearts will fail them due to their perceiving that the environment is only going to get worse (Luke 21:26).

what we are supposedly are experiencing today does not match up with Luke 21:6 or we would be able to see the Lord coming in a cloud as it states in the next verse   Luke 26 is describing something going wrong with the actions of the sun and moon affecting the oceans.    Gravity affecting our tides most likely.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, luigi said:

I live in the New York City area, and a few days ago I saw statistics which showed my area being over 4 degrees fahrenheit warmer than at the end of the nineteenth century.  

yes. It's all cycles. In all seriousness, watch the Tony Heller videos. He covers all that stuff. It was a LOT warmer in the 1930's and a lot colder in the early 1970's. Etc.

He actually uses and shows old newspaper clippings from a hundred years ago and farther back. It's fascinating stuff. 

BTW, regarding NYC, google "urban heat island".

Edited by Still Alive
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

No its not. The word environment that you quoted as being from the bible is not in any translation including the kjv

I did not quote environment, I quoted Luke 21:25-26 from the KJV describing people dying from heart attacks by their recognizing the environmental signs they are seeing will only get worse.

3 minutes ago, other one said:

what we are supposedly are experiencing today does not match up with Luke 21:6 or we would be able to see the Lord coming in a cloud as it states in the next verse   Luke 26 is describing something going wrong with the actions of the sun and moon affecting the oceans.    Gravity affecting our tides most likely.

As I stated in the OP, we are only now beginning to see these signs, which according to the majority consensus are now increasing exponentially. A couple of weeks ago when ice on Greenland was melting, an article mentioned that the majority consensus had been that the level of melting experienced was not projected to occur until 2070. We have increasing fire seasons throughout the world. We have red tides increasing throughout the world. We have increasing poisoning of rivers and aquifers from fracking operations throughout the world. Read Revelation 8 and see if you can match these up.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

16 minutes ago, luigi said:

Hi lovethelord, OK, you didn't say it would be a single event, but then how would people recognize that worse was to come, if they won't be able to understand the signs and wonders they see?

Hi Luigi,

People would recognize the worse was to come because we are told in verse:

• Luke 21:26, "people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world.

For instance, we had a earthquake in Southern California at a magnitude of 6.4 I know many people were frightened and thinking what was going to happen next.  I heard a lot of "Is the big one coming now" and people running to Costco to get supplies of water.  If this happened for an earthquake of this size, can you imagine how people would react seeing the skies, water and other cosmic activity visibly changing? I imagine people would be very frightened at the unexplained phenomenon.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 minutes ago, luigi said:

and I live in Oklahoma and we've only had a few days just barely over 100 and lots of years it's over a hundred for weeks during the summer....       Your temperatures are just a cycle and many statistics are generated with the intention of making a point.....   The best thing I learned in taking statistics in college was that you can probe anything by picking the right data and presenting it with the spin you want to put on it....   if you research the little ice age you will discover that one of the cooler times started about 1850 and lasted through most of the rest of the 1800's....   so you could easily think that you are not warming up, but just returning to normal.  But if one wants to push global warming one would pick the cool non normal time to compare it to.