IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

I do not think PBS is to be necessarily my go-to place.

KJV ...it looks like monogenē was translated wrong. That is doesn't mean 'begotten' rather it means 'unique and beloved' and that the New International Version is the correct translation of John 3:16. So why keep using 'begotten'?

Be careful of your translation...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,746
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, nobleseed said:

well the third horseman is drought and before him is war, and we have had every war possible for 100 years, but till u see the stars fall then u will really know its time

Hello nobleseed,

The bible is full of metaphors. The stars which the little horn casts to the ground and stomps on in Daniel 8:10, is explained as being the truth which he casts to the ground in Daniel 8:12. Likewise, the stars the dragon casts to the earth in Revelation 12:4 are the same truth the beast's mouth, the little horn casts to the ground.

Daniel 8:10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

19 hours ago, luigi said:

Hello justthefacts,

In Daniel 12:4 & 9, Daniel inquires into the meaning of the visions shown him in chapters 11 & 12, and is told to seal the book and go his way, that the words were sealed until the end times, when they would then be unsealed and with our understanding increasing. If you believe we are now in these end times, thenour knowledge of these end time events should now be increasing. 

Thanks for the comeback luigi.

It is difficult to pry open the intellect of Gods children and pour in knowledge and wisdom when as seen in this thread there are so many who address these issues through their their own reasonings.

" then our knowledge of these end time events should now be increasing."

In actuality, this has been true ever since our Lord started His ministry and gathered the apostles.

WE have so many today who stand in the pulpits and in the Sunday school classes whom are teaching the reasonings and understandings of men as biblical truths which have actually caused the waters of truth to become muddled and unclear.

A vital part in understanding Gods word is unlocked through our knowledge of history as well as the scriptures, for there are too many things being taught today as a truth whose origins are shadowed in untruth.

The Lord stated that as the end draws near, knowledge would increase, so yes luigi, it is time and past time that all of Gods children should be taught and know these things.

You my friend seem to be looking at the material aspects of the Lords teachings, but you need to understand the spiritual implications as they pertain unto the Church even more.

Thanks and God Bless

JTF 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

17 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

It has to do with Mt. Hermon and the Transfiguration signifying the beginning of the end for angelic disobedience. Bashan, the gates of Hell, the Leviathon and Behemoth underworld Chaos that is soon to reach fever pitch as the denizons of the deep and God's faithful holy ones (and humans) get into a terrific battle for the Mountain of the Lord or His Edenic Throne. It is all thru the Tanach and Daniel and Matt 24. Sumerian and Mesopotamian and Greek Mythology also support this theme. The contemporaries of the scripture writers knew all about this and used much of the current ideas of the times to describe end times. Daniel and Revelations pick up the story and embellish it. 

I get the feeling you've read some of Michael Heiser's stuff. I have to confess it's really opened my eyes. More than ever I find that many of the challenges I have with what people teach from the bible is not the bible itself, but what they seem to think it is actually saying. And I strongly disagree with them.

19 hours ago, Still Alive said:

But first he's gonna fry it. Solar flare? I dunno, but it's gonna be laid waste with fire. There will not even be any sea.

Rev 21:1 - Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

FWIW, I see the "new heaven and new earth" not as a new planet, but as the surface of this planet being renewed along with it's atmosphere. Kinda like what happens in Genesis 1:1-2 and during the great flood. 

Age after age after age after age...

Thanks for the comments Still Alive, but a solar flare would devastate that area of the earth which according to scripture is our Lords most favorite place in His creation and where He will reside for eternity and could even cause the devastation of the echo system [nature] of the earth which would result in the death of all living things which are here. No this is not going to happen because it would directly contradict Gods promise unto the earth after the flood of Noah's time.

What you must realizer is that God is a consuming fire which mostly stands for judgment and purification throughout the scriptures. Even the term "Lake of fire" is referring to His final judgment and is not a literal lake.

The verse which you have quoted above will indeed take place at the Lords return, but it reflects this earth age and not the earth itself literally, for when the Lord returns, all the kingdoms of the earth  [man and beast] become His kingdoms under His rule. 

The apostle Paul teaches in 1Cor chapter 15 concerning this and specifically states in 1Cor 15:52 that at the Lords return all things "Living" shall be changed.

This is the ending of this age "Natural order" and the ushering in of the spiritual age or Millennium.

Hope that helps Still Alive.

Thanks and God Bless

JTF

Sorry luigi,

I am not trying to hijack your thread but I did need to address Still Alive's inquiry.

If you wish to carry this any farther Still Alive, please start a new thread.

God Bless

JTF

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

18 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

I get the feeling you've read some of Michael Heiser's stuff. I have to confess it's really opened my eyes. More than ever I find that many of the challenges I have with what people teach from the bible is not the bible itself, but what they seem to think it is actually saying. And I strongly disagree with them.

Yes. I agree. Dr Heiser has a wonderful understanding. I have failed at about everything in life. Been there done that etc. But I had not quite gotten the plot until Dr Heiser came along.

To comment on the second item. It was no accident, but God is so much smarten than seminarian text books.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, justthefacts said:

Thanks for the comments Still Alive, but a solar flare would devastate that area...

Don't focus on my mentioning a solar flare. Focus on what followed it - I don't know. I just threw that out there in a sort of "who knows how he'll wipe the slate clean for the new Jerusalem, but he's gonna do it" way.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

8 minutes ago, justthefacts said:

Even the term "Lake of fire" is referring to His final judgment and is not a literal lake.

The Word of God can be taken literally here.

Revelation 20:10 & 15  10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 hour ago, luigi said:

Greenland just experienced melting at levels not expected to be seen until 2070.

That's not true.

Note: The following is not a link to a youtube video, but helps you get to one pretty easy:

Go to this channel: 

https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyHeller1/videos

And find his video from yesterday called "Greenland's Propaganda Meltdown". It will blow your mind regarding Greenland glaciers.

We are being spoon fed an amazing amount of junk science from our major news outlets. And people actually believe it from a perspective of ignorance of real science. It's shocking, actually.