IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, luigi said:

The generation who shall see all these events shall not pass, until all these things in the Olivets are fulfilled (Matthew 24:34). You can't say some happened two thousand years ago, and some is still to happen in the future. To claim so denies the Word. We have yet to been gathered from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other (Matthew 24:31).

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Using a 412 year old translation, takes away from the flavor and the intent of Jesus's words to His disciples. 

NASB95 “Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
NKJV Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.
ESV Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
CJB Yes! I tell you that this people will certainly not pass away before all these things happen.
Wordstudy KJV Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all [these things] be fulfilled.
GW can guarantee this truth: This generation will not disappear until all these things take place.
TEV Remember that all these things will happen before the people now living have all died.
HCSB assure you: This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place.
ISV “Truly I tell you, this generation will not disappear until these things happen.
LEB Truly I say to you that this generation will never pass away until all these things take place!
The Message Don’t take this lightly. I’m not just saying this for some future generation, but for all of you. This age continues until all these things take place.
NET tell you the truth, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
NCV tell you the truthall these things will happen while the people of this time are still living.
NIV Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
NLT tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place.
NRSV Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place.

As for 24:31, read it from a different context. Angels are nothing but messengers. What's the message? The gospel of Christ. How do they gather the elect? By the receiving and the acceptance of what Christ accomplished in His life, in His death, in His resurrection, in His ascension to the throne and, in the sending of the Holy Spirit. 

Isn't that what is happening today and will continue to take place until the end of this age? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,758
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

4 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Using a 412 year old translation, takes away from the flavor and the intent of Jesus's words to His disciples. 

NASB95 “Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
NKJV Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.
ESV Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
CJB Yes! I tell you that this people will certainly not pass away before all these things happen.
Wordstudy KJV Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all [these things] be fulfilled.
GW can guarantee this truth: This generation will not disappear until all these things take place.
TEV Remember that all these things will happen before the people now living have all died.
HCSB assure you: This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place.
ISV “Truly I tell you, this generation will not disappear until these things happen.
LEB Truly I say to you that this generation will never pass away until all these things take place!
The Message Don’t take this lightly. I’m not just saying this for some future generation, but for all of you. This age continues until all these things take place.
NET tell you the truth, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
NCV tell you the truthall these things will happen while the people of this time are still living.
NIV Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
NLT tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place.
NRSV Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place.

As for 24:31, read it from a different context. Angels are nothing but messengers. What's the message? The gospel of Christ. How do they gather the elect? By the receiving and the acceptance of what Christ accomplished in His life, in His death, in His resurrection, in His ascension to the throne and, in the sending of the Holy Spirit. 

Isn't that what is happening today and will continue to take place until the end of this age? 

There are many passages throughout the Bible where the faithful will be gathered and transported to the Middle East, which occurs after the great tribulation in the Olivets. In the examples below, if you read the chapters in which the Lord's people are gathered from the whole earth, you will see that there was great tribulation prior to their being gathered. These events are all the same along with the Olivets, which have yet to transpire.

Zechariah 10:8 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Isaiah 27:12  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel. 13  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

Isaiah 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

Isaiah 60:4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

4 hours ago, luigi said:

There are many passages throughout the Bible where the faithful will be gathered and transported to the Middle East, which occurs after the great tribulation in the Olivets. In the examples below, if you read the chapters in which the Lord's people are gathered from the whole earth, you will see that there was great tribulation prior to their being gathered. These events are all the same along with the Olivets, which have yet to transpire.

Zechariah 10:8 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Isaiah 27:12  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel. 13  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

Isaiah 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

Isaiah 60:4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

The faithful are those who are in Christ, not those who belong to a different race or are living in a specific place. God only respects and accepts FAITH IN CHRIST. Nothing else will do. 

18 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

The faithful are those who are in Christ, not those who belong to a different race or are living in a specific place. God only respects and accepts FAITH IN CHRIST. Nothing else will do. 

Yes, the faithful are they who believe in what Christ believes, love, truth, humility,+++. The Samaritan in Luke 10 believed in loving his neighbor, and would be one of they who believe in Christ's Way. These who believe in Christ's Way belong to all races living throughout the whole world.

• Praise God! 1

23 hours ago, luigi said:

Yes, the faithful are they who believe in what Christ believes, love, truth, humility,+++. The Samaritan in Luke 10 believed in loving his neighbor, and would be one of they who believe in Christ's Way. These who believe in Christ's Way belong to all races living throughout the whole world.

Amen brother! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:15 PM, luigi said:

They must also confess HIM as LORD and Savoir .     If a buddist or muslim or atheist or etc ,   Laid down even their very life for their neighbor and had done many wonderful

good works ,  NO HEAVEN .  NO ETNERAL LIFE .          Those who believe in what Christ believes .     YEP .   AND HE KNEW HE WAS THE ONLY WAY FOR SALVATION .

So let all believe HE is the ONLY WAY for salvation .     Hands up and rejoice in the LORD .

• This is Worthy 1

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

They must also confess HIM as LORD and Savoir .     If a buddist or muslim or atheist or etc ,   Laid down even their very life for their neighbor and had done many wonderful

good works ,  NO HEAVEN .  NO ETNERAL LIFE .          Those who believe in what Christ believes .     YEP .   AND HE KNEW HE WAS THE ONLY WAY FOR SALVATION .

So let all believe HE is the ONLY WAY for salvation .     Hands up and rejoice in the LORD .

There will be many who will with their mouths have confessed Jesus as Lord, but in whose hearts there was no belief in love, to whom the Lord (who is love) will tell that He never knew them (Matthew 7:22-23). To believe and confess Christ is to believe and profess love for one's neighbor. The Samaritan though never having heard of Jesus, who believed in loving his neighbor, believed in Christ/love.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

5 hours ago, luigi said:

There will be many who will with their mouths have confessed Jesus as Lord, but in whose hearts there was no belief in love, to whom the Lord (who is love) will tell that He never knew them (Matthew 7:22-23). To believe and confess Christ is to believe and profess love for one's neighbor. The Samaritan though never having heard of Jesus, who believed in loving his neighbor, believed in Christ/love.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

I need to hear you also say ,     That without faith in JESUS ,   actually KNOWING and professing HIM  there will be on eternal life .

See there is teachings today and while they focus on LOVE ,   they have some wacked out ideals that somehow if a buddist , a muslim an atheist

or whoever and whatever has this so called love , that they somehow KNOW JESUS .  GUESS what ,  ITS A LIE ,  its an all inclusive lie from the bowels of hell

and the mother of all harlots .  ROME .   And she with rick warren and scores of others are deceiving the literal LIFE out of all .

SO     I WANNA hear or SEE these letters .    IF A MAN confesses NOT JESUS as LORD and SAVOIR ,     THEY can have all the good works

they can even take beatings for antoher ,    EVEN DIE for another , AND THE END IS A LAKE OF FIRE .     I need to really SEE those words .

Cause I gotta be honest .  I am seeing this language in how you are answering some questions .     SO put my mind at ease and say the words and MEAN THEM .

OH dear .     OH no .      I went back and read what lugi said .   THE INCLUSIVE LANGAGUE IS ALL OVER IT . 

YALL they producing the idea that love saves AND NOT CHRIST .  LIKE SOMEHOW if we do good

its evidence of JESUS IN US .    What a laugh .   I , as the WORST SINNER ALIVE , had lots of good works , I gave to those in need

YET I WAS TOTALLY LOST .  TILL by grace GOD DREW ME TO FAITH IN THE SON .

THEY GONNA SHUT DOWN REAL EVANGLISM .       When mindsets become somehow all paths are , BY THIS SO CALLED SENSUAL LOVE ,

finding their way to GOD   .  ROME HAS INFECTED many .    This love language they sell , ITS NOT AGAPE LOVE .  BECAUSE TRUE LOVE FROM GOD

WOULD HONOR THE SON , WOULD CONFESS HIM as the ONLY WAY and that if a man rejects HIM ,  his end is a lake of fire .

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I need to hear you also say ,     That without faith in JESUS ,   actually KNOWING and professing HIM  there will be on eternal life .

See there is teachings today and while they focus on LOVE ,   they have some wacked out ideals that somehow if a buddist , a muslim an atheist

or whoever and whatever has this so called love , that they somehow KNOW JESUS .  GUESS what ,  ITS A LIE ,  its an all inclusive lie from the bowels of hell

and the mother of all harlots .  ROME .   And she with rick warren and scores of others are deceiving the literal LIFE out of all .

SO     I WANNA hear or SEE these letters .    IF A MAN confesses NOT JESUS as LORD and SAVOIR ,     THEY can have all the good works

they can even take beatings for antoher ,    EVEN DIE for another , AND THE END IS A LAKE OF FIRE .     I need to really SEE those words .

Cause I gotta be honest .  I am seeing this language in how you are answering some questions .     SO put my mind at ease and say the words and MEAN THEM .

When someone says they believe in a certain politician, they are saying they believe in what the politician is saying. 

Likewise, if someone says they believe Jesus is Lord; their actions should then display their belief in what Jesus believed, taught, and lived. If, however, someone's actions indicate that they do not believe in loving their neighbor; then their faith, despite their claims and professing Jesus as Lord, is false. These false type individuals fall into the category in Matthew 7:22-23, as well as the goats in Matthew 25:41-46.

They on the other hand who profess love and live their lives loving their neighbor, even though they never professed the name of Jesus as Lord fall into the category of the sheep in Matthew 25:37-39, who though they did know they believed in Jesus, the Lord tells them that they did believe in love/God through their actions (Matthew 25:40).

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.