IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,742
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH dear .     OH no .      I went back and read what lugi said .   THE INCLUSIVE LANGAGUE IS ALL OVER IT . 

YALL they producing the idea that love saves AND NOT CHRIST .  LIKE SOMEHOW if we do good

its evidence of JESUS IN US .    What a laugh .   I , as the WORST SINNER ALIVE , had lots of good works , I gave to those in need

YET I WAS TOTALLY LOST .  TILL by grace GOD DREW ME TO FAITH IN THE SON .

THEY GONNA SHUT DOWN REAL EVANGLISM .       When mindsets become somehow all paths are , BY THIS SO CALLED SENSUAL LOVE ,

finding their way to GOD   .  ROME HAS INFECTED many .    This love language they sell , ITS NOT AGAPE LOVE .  BECAUSE TRUE LOVE FROM GOD

WOULD HONOR THE SON , WOULD CONFESS HIM as the ONLY WAY and that if a man rejects HIM ,  his end is a lake of fire .

You are correct in my believing that love saves. God is Love (1 John 4:8 & 16), and Jesus Christ is God's son, thereby he is the son of Love. Jesus' actions were of love/God, and he taught and lived love/God. Believing in Jesus Christ (His Way) therefore saves.

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

The fact is you have to have both, the correct beliefs which will lead to the correct behavior. We really need both of these to be in the kingdom of God. Faith is Jesus saves you and correct actions prove that faith is real.

• Loved it! 1

3 minutes ago, luigi said:

You are correct in my believing that love saves. God is Love (1 John 4:8 & 16), and Jesus Christ is God's son, thereby he is the son of Love. Jesus' actions were of love/God, and he taught and lived love/God. Believing in Jesus Christ (His Way) therefore saves.

I'm sorry Luigi but you're wrong about this. Yes Jesus is the embodiment of love but He's also God made flesh who died for us. This is important. Without His death & resurrection the love isn't enough. The love didn't defeat the evil angels His resurrection did that. But you are a new believer and you're still somewhat confused. That's okay for now. I had the same confusion you have for about 20 yrs. I also wanted to believe my loving friends were saved through love. I no longer think so. But neither do I believe that simply acknowledging Jesus will save you. We have to do both, accept Jesus as Lord and then learn to obey Him. It's a lifelong journey.

1 hour ago, JTC said:

I'm sorry Luigi but you're wrong about this. Yes Jesus is the embodiment of love but He's also God made flesh who died for us. This is important. Without His death & resurrection the love isn't enough. The love didn't defeat the evil angels His resurrection did that. But you are a new believer and you're still somewhat confused. That's okay for now. I had the same confusion you have for about 20 yrs. I also wanted to believe my loving friends were saved through love. I no longer think so. But neither do I believe that simply acknowledging Jesus will save you. We have to do both, accept Jesus as Lord and then learn to obey Him. It's a lifelong journey.

All I can say is what I have already said, that to believe in Christ is to believe in your heart what Christ believed, taught, and lived.

The Samaritan who never heard of Jesus will be among those sheep in Matthew 25:37-40.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, luigi said:

When someone says they believe in a certain politician, they are saying they believe in what the politician is saying. 

Likewise, if someone says they believe Jesus is Lord; their actions should then display their belief in what Jesus believed, taught, and lived. If, however, someone's actions indicate that they do not believe in loving their neighbor; then their faith, despite their claims and professing Jesus as Lord, is false. These false type individuals fall into the category in Matthew 7:22-23, as well as the goats in Matthew 25:41-46.

They on the other hand who profess love and live their lives loving their neighbor, even though they never professed the name of Jesus as Lord fall into the category of the sheep in Matthew 25:37-39, who though they did know they believed in Jesus, the Lord tells them that they did believe in love/God through their actions (Matthew 25:40).

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

You are right about the first part ,  if christains claim Christ yet walk not in HIS LOVE ,  THEY ARE FALSE .

HOWEVER you are dead wrong about the second half .     GOOD WORKS saves none .  And any love that comes from GOD would PROCLIAM JESUS AS LORD IN MOUTH and in HEART .

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

AMEN

Edited by DAVID5

11 hours ago, luigi said:

All I can say is what I have already said, that to believe in Christ is to believe in your heart what Christ believed, taught, and lived.

The Samaritan who never heard of Jesus will be among those sheep in Matthew 25:37-40.

Keep learning my friend, you will get to where we are. But nothing is to be gained by arguing. 

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You are right about the first part ,  if christains claim Christ yet walk not in HIS LOVE ,  THEY ARE FALSE .

HOWEVER you are dead wrong about the second half .     GOOD WORKS saves none .  And any love that comes from GOD would PROCLIAM JESUS AS LORD IN MOUTH and in HEART .

Good morning frienduffthaylorde,

I acknowledge that doing works on the basis of acceptance is not the way to salvation. Love in anyone, however, will manifest itself in good works at certain points in that individual's life.

The Samaritan did not claim Jesus as Lord, and yet dwelled in love, and thus God who is love dwelled in him (1 John 4:16). Who do you think they are in Matthew 25:34-40 who thought they did not know Jesus, to whom Jesus calls his sheep? If you had a choice; would you prefer to be someone like the Samaritan who did not verbally pronounce Jesus as Lord, but whose actions through love showed that he did believe in and dwell in love; or would you prefer to be like either the priest or rabbi who though they professed faith in God/love, their actions by walking away from their neighbor showed that love did not dwell in them?

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 

4 hours ago, luigi said:

Good morning frienduffthaylorde,

I acknowledge that doing works on the basis of acceptance is not the way to salvation. Love in anyone, however, will manifest itself in good works at certain points in that individual's life.

The Samaritan did not claim Jesus as Lord, and yet dwelled in love, and thus God who is love dwelled in him (1 John 4:16). Who do you think they are in Matthew 25:34-40 who thought they did not know Jesus, to whom Jesus calls his sheep? If you had a choice; would you prefer to be someone like the Samaritan who did not verbally pronounce Jesus as Lord, but whose actions through love showed that he did believe in and dwell in love; or would you prefer to be like either the priest or rabbi who though they professed faith in God/love, their actions by walking away from their neighbor showed that love did not dwell in them?

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 

He was using this as an example to HOW we should love our neighbor ,  NOT as an example that without confessing HIM as LORD and savoir one can do good or have love

and be saved .    You are preaching an incorrect gospel .   Their is no all inclusive JESUS that accepts other religions or athiests based on this love that the world in this last generation

has been teaching .  NO LOVE that comes from GOD would desire any to perish .     YOU agree with that last part .

RIGHT .

WELL ,    if they don't come to Christ and acknowledge HIM as LORD and SAVOIR , they will perish .    AND that LOVE comes not from GOD .

Yall, this generation is in trouble big time .    We are being taught to focus on a love that does not acknowledge JESUS the way HE is to be acknowledged .

AND THAT IS ,     YE must confess HIM as LORD ,  believing from the heart that GOD rose him From the dead and that HE alone is the only one , the only NAME

given unto men whereby they may be saved .

We need to go back and learn the examples of also HOW the apostles preached the gospel.      You will never hear such speeches as you and this generation make .

YOU will hear ,   IN ORDER to be saved YE MUST BELEIVE IN CHRIST ,  CONFESS HIM as LORD and savoir and then ALL the good works will follow . THE TRUE LOVE will Follow .

Not this stuff I hear today .    IF we allow or teach folks that all they need is this love and yet we preach not the dire need of JESUS to confess him

then we preach nothing but a sensual love based on doing good and not being saved .       I know this is all over the place and getting worse .  ITS why I am pleading

with you now ,  You must start over and learn CHRIST for yourself .   YOU must cease from this ,  and LEARN JESUS and what the apostles taught and said

Its no good to try and use only certain scrips to make a point if that point omits other parts .    

IN order to be saved ,  WE MUST BELEIVE IN HIM ,  HIS NAME , HE as LORD and SAVOIR .    For to say to believe in love and yet NOT INCLUDE JESUS as the ONLY WAY

to suggest that other religions and atheist can go to heaven IF they believed in this version of love ,   IS extremely blasphemous .

The apostels did not holler out YE MUST BELEIVE IN LOVE TO BE SAVED .  THEY SAID that NAME OF JESUS .  FOR any love that omits that NAME as BEING the only

name under heaven and suggest that somehow this love can save ,  IS Total blasphemy . IN fact , ITS NOT LOVE at all , ITS DEATH .   AND GOD IS LOVE

and thus HE desires none to perish.       Take note HE SENT the SON that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM shall be saved . THAT is the LOVE that comes from GOD

NOT as mans love which in truth this is an agenda .    ITS a one world mindset that will honor an idea about love , RATHER THAN CHRIST ALONE .

AND PS ,   that cometh NOT FROM GOD , but rather from he who said I shall BE AS GOD .       Just cease and start over .

• This is Worthy 2

5 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Love and peace-speak.  This is the deception of the end times, people.  It is the antichrist/Satan who will come in peacefully and speak all the love words people want to hear.  But it’s all deception, and many will be deceived.  

Daniel 11:21

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

D40EFF26-B50B-4DB6-8914-26FC49B24434.gif.05590fefed665821bd23ca251c3524df.gif

THANK YOU very much for helping me and others expose what is going on .      I truly believe this to be the end time delusion .  THINK about it

THEY WILL have a form of godliness ,  you know like saying love your neighbor as yourself and doing good ,     YET deny the POWER of GOD .

AND what is the POWER OF GOD unto salvation .  THE TRUE GOSPLE IS  .    THE YE MUST BELEIEVE IN HIS NAME and confess HIM GOSPLE .

Sonshine we better all buckle down ,  because as  you might already know , THIS love stuff IS GROWNG MASSIVE even all over churches

heck its all over the false religions too .    THINK about how strong a delusion it is .  WHEN It can convince folks that CONFESSING JESUS as LORD

IS NOT necessary , but that if you have THIS LOVE they preach you somehow know him .  DOES THAT SOUND ANYTHING like what JESUS and the apostles taught .

DID we ever hear paul , peter or others going from synagogue to synagogue or house to house or in the streets , proclaiming What we hear today .

NO ,   they MADE the name of JESUS KNOWN , they said BELIEVE IN HIM .      In truth this is no love they preach .

WHEN the men on the day of Pentecost asked peter WHAT must we do in order to be saved ,  DID HE say YE MUST BELIEVE IN LOVE .

DID the jewish leaders tell the apostels to quit preaching THIS LOVE , OR DID THEY SAY THIS NAME .   Exactly .

THIS is a total deception unlike anything I have ever seen and it grows massive and worse .    Luigi is not alone , THIS STUFF has infected not only other religions

BUT Christianity big time .    WHO would try and remove the CORNER STONE and put an image that bears its own likeness ,  ................SATAN WOULD .

HE has always desired the worship and are we not warned that near the end things would get wickedly bad with inquity

and massive delusion would abound .

This false love is nothing more than good works focused for the agenda of a one world religion and mindset in which all who go under it have been greatly deceived .

ANY LOVE that can say CONFESSING JESUS AS LORD is not necessary ,  IS FLAT OUT HATE and they know it not .   Because the gospel

includes the very fact that we must believe from the heart and CONFESS with the mouth .  ANd that confession is made unto SALVATION .   I SEE THE DEVIL IS BEHIND THIS ENTIRE end time move .

• This is Worthy 2