IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its no good to try and use only certain scrips to make a point if that point omits other parts .    

I 100% agree with you; we must use all the scriptures to rightfully divide the Word, and not just cherry pick some verses while denying or ignoring other verses that contradict with our perspectives.

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IN order to be saved ,  WE MUST BELEIVE IN HIM ,  HIS NAME , HE as LORD and SAVOIR .    For to say to believe in love and yet NOT INCLUDE JESUS as the ONLY WAY

to suggest that other religions and atheist can go to heaven IF they believed in this version of love ,   IS extremely blasphemous .

We must believe on the name of Jesus; and his name is love, and the son of love. And He who is love, and the son of love is the ONLY WAY.

The Samaritan, and others like him who believe as love being their Way, believe in Jesus' Way, though they may be unaware of it.

They who deny the gospel of love that Jesus preached is what constitutes blasphemy.

2 hours ago, Still Alive said:

Global warming (either AGW or ACC) is pure hoax. It's a pure power grab. It's utterly debunked. 

Go to this channel on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyHeller1

Search Willie Soon and Elliot Bloom on youtube.

Go to realclimatescience.com or Wattsupwiththat.com

The climate is in a cooling stage right now. The world is actually being cleaned up right now. The earth is being cleaned up. I remember the 60's, how dirty things were. Or the eastern block after the berlin wall came down. 

The signs will be more like a meteor crashing to earth, nuclear war, or the Yellowstone Caldera going off: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_Caldera

There is nothing special going on with the world's climate right now. It's doing what it has always done. What so many people are simply falling into is this:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” -- Joseph Goebbels

This is why the internet is so important - and why Google, Youtube, et-al are trying to silence certain opinions.

Thank you for at least bringing this topic back to the OP, although global warming is real. In my area alone, I just read an article how the Bronx, N.Y. in the late 19th century was 2.3 centigrade less than it is today. I don't know why the scientific community keeps using centigrade here in the U.S. when we use fahrenheit. 9 out of 10 people here in the U.S., when they see the warning of 1.5 degrees being critical see this temperature in a fahrenheit perspective. The 2.3 centigrade degree rise in temperature here in the Bronx is equivalent to a 4 degree fahrenheit rise. This means that about 120+ years ago, every day on average would have been about 4 degrees fahrenheit cooler than today.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, luigi said:

Thank you for at least bringing this topic back to the OP, although global warming is real. In my area alone, I just read an article how the Bronx, N.Y. in the late 19th century was 2.3 centigrade less than it is today. I don't know why the scientific community keeps using centigrade here in the U.S. when we use fahrenheit. 9 out of 10 people here in the U.S., when they see the warning of 1.5 degrees being critical see this temperature in a fahrenheit perspective. The 2.3 centigrade degree rise in temperature here in the Bronx is equivalent to a 4 degree fahrenheit rise. This means that about 120+ years ago, every day on average would have been about 4 degrees fahrenheit cooler than today.

Watch the videos. They show the numbers, the graphs, and even the newspaper articles from the 19th and 20th centuries. 

Bottom line, there are warm years and there are cold years (or decades). And while it's warmer in one area relative to normal, it may be colder in another area relative to normal.

Also, his analysis of known sea level rises and falling is interesting. What people forget is that sometimes it is localized because the LAND also falls and rises. But unlike the sea, it can be local. e.g. the "sea level" rises in one place and falls in another because the sea isn't rising or falling at all. It is the land in each place that is either rising or falling.

But seriously, watch some of the videos. You'll see what I mean. There is no AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming) or ACC (Anthropogenic Climate Change). It's all a power grab. It's a bunch of nonsense and there is plenty of readily available information to prove it.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead—by this name this man stands here before you in good health.

“He is the STONE WHICH WAS REJECTED by you, THE BUILDERS, but WHICH BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone."
“And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.

44 minutes ago, luigi said:

I recognize the Samaritan who though never having heard of Jesus, acknowledges Jesus who is love, as his Lord and Savior, as displayed through his actions in what he believed. And his love for his neighbor was from God who dwelled in him.

Apart from the verses I posted, your whole  supposition falls apart when you stop and realize Jesus had not been crucified and raised from the dead when He told that  parable, the Holy Spirit had  NOT been given and NO man in human history had been indwelt by God.  Not the Samaritan in the parable nor anyone else.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, turtletwo said:

Amen. Accept no substitute. False doctrines abound because isolated scriptures are cherry picked while so many other verses are disregarded. We must take the Bible as a whole...cover to cover. Satan is the author of confusion. We must give him no place. 

2 Timothy 3:16 states,"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

All means EVERY scripture. No cherry picking allowed.

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15)

BY the grace of our HOLY GOD ,    the lambs are going to go out faithful to the ORIGINAL GOSPLE .      Lots of folks do not realize this inclusive love stuff CAME FROM ROME .

And its all a hoax and a fraud .     SISTER whether we live or die ,   NO MATTER WHAT ,    BY HIS GRACE GIVEN US IN JESUS CHRIST ,   WE shall sound the alarm of the one true and original gospel , WHICH ALWAYS INCLUDED that JESUS MUST BE CONFESSED BY MOUTH and BELIEVED that HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD .

I GOT ALL HOPE sister .    ALL HOPE ,  because my hope , OUR HOPE IS THE HOLY LORD .

ANd it don't matter what news we receive ,     THOSE WHO LOVE THE LORD WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE THE LORD to the last and final breath ebbs from their bodies .

Whether threat of harm ,  whether in sickness , whether in suffering , WE WIN MY DEAR SISTER < WE DO .  WE DO BECAUSE JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY UNTO THE FATHER

And knowing that we must confess him as LORD , and that GOD EVEN LED US to this ,   IS REAL HOPE .

Real quick .     TELL THIS FAKE INCLUSIVE STUFF TO a EX MUSLIM WHO NOW FOLLOWS JESUS ,    AND HE WILL TELL YOU HIS RELIGOIN WAS FALSE

HE NOW rejects it and FOLLOWS only CHRIST .     THIS INCLUSIVE FAKE DUNG LOVE STUFF will be the death of all who teach it .  AND I LOVE ALL , SO I WONT LET

them FEEL ITS OKAY .   ITS A LIE and with the tears streaming I BEG NONE BELIEVE IT .      STICK to the original gospel .    AND NO OTHER .

IF I am going out , THEN I AM GOING OUT FAITHFUL TO CHRIST ,  as shall all who love HIM .  NO matter what comes against us

THE LORD IS WITH US . 

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Loved it! 1

19 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Watch the videos. They show the numbers, the graphs, and even the newspaper articles from the 19th and 20th centuries. 

Bottom line, there are warm years and there are cold years (or decades). And while it's warmer in one area relative to normal, it may be colder in another area relative to normal.

Also, his analysis of known sea level rises and falling is interesting. What people forget is that sometimes it is localized because the LAND also falls and rises. But unlike the sea, it can be local. e.g. the "sea level" rises in one place and falls in another because the sea isn't rising or falling at all. It is the land in each place that is either rising or falling.

But seriously, watch some of the videos. You'll see what I mean. There is no AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming) or ACC (Anthropogenic Climate Change). It's all a power grab. It's a bunch of nonsense and there is plenty of readily available information to prove it.

Hello again Still Alive,

In police work there is something referred to as motive. Unless some act is accidental, motive is necessary in order to do anything. If you want to go to the store, the motive is because you want to get something. If you want to kill someone, it's for a reason/motive.

With this understanding, what motive do 97 % of tens of thousands of scientists throughout the world have in trying to delude the public that man in responsible for the current weather anomalies throughout the world, which happen to correlate with Revelation 9:20 attributing the plagues seen in Revelation chapters 8 & 9 to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, marvelloustime said:

Agree totally with @frienduff thaylorde @turtletwo and all those who say that Jesus is the ONLY way. Jesus is the only way to eternal life. The whole bible right the way through from Genesis to Revelations and all the books in between point to Jesus and tell us He is the one, true and only way to Heaven.

Becky. X 

Beckles .  ALSO be on guard for this inclusive stuff , they try and claim JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TOO , they just say CONFESSION IS NOT NECESSARY . ITS REAL DECEPTIVE .

SO let us all steer clear of it .   We shall stick to the original gospel .     For with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth CONFESSION is made unto SALVATION .

ITS real tricky how they do this .  SO be on guard and let us remember the old fashioned true gospel .

WHERE if  a muslim had a REAL ENCOUTER BY JESUS ,  THEY WOULD TELL YOU they NO LONGER FOLLOW THAT LIE , ITS JESUS ONLY

ANY conversion or so called love that contradicts THE TRUE KIND of conversion IS FALSE .   GOD don't leave folks in darkness and lies of other religions or as an atheist .

HE    , HIS LOVE DRAWS  US TO WHO  JESUS CHRIST ..  AND WE KNOW WHO WE SERVE .     Aint just some love thy neighbor , ITS JESUS CHRIST and from that WE LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR .

ANY LOVE that leaves a neighbor in darkness   ,  IT AINT FROM GOD .     HIS LOVE , IS IN THE SON and its WHY HE SENT HIM . SO THAT ALL WHO DO BELEIVE IN HIM SHALL BE SAVED . 

Take a peek at the thief on the cross ,   HE KNEW WHO WAS LORD .  HE CALLED JESUS LORD .  HE DIDNT CALL BUDDA LORD , OR THE MUSLIM ALLAH .

WE got all we need in CHRIST and in those bibles to get well fed from .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • This is Worthy 2

22 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Apart from the verses I posted, your whole  supposition falls apart when you stop and realize Jesus had not been crucified and raised from the dead when He told that  parable, the Holy Spirit had  NOT been given and NO man in human history had been indwelt by God.  Not the Samaritan in the parable nor anyone else.

By claiming that prior to the Lord being crucified God had not been dwelling in anyone, is like saying that love had not been dwelling in any man prior to the Lord's crucifixion. Your statement in effect denies the Samaritan being indwelt by God/love who did what he did for a motive/reason.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  33

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Beckles .  ALSO be on guard for this inclusive stuff , they try and claim JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TOO , they just say CONFESSION IS NOT NECESSARY . ITS REAL DECEPTIVE .

SO let us all steer clear of it .   We shall stick to the original gospel .     For with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth CONFESSION is made unto SALVATION .

ITS real tricky how they do this .  SO be on guard and let us remember the old fashioned true gospel .

WHERE if  a muslim had a REAL ENCOUTER BY JESUS ,  THEY WOULD TELL YOU they NO LONGER FOLLOW THAT LIE , ITS JESUS ONLY

ANY conversion or so called love that contradicts THE TRUE KIND of conversion IS FALSE .   GOD don't leave folks in darkness and lies of other religions or as an atheist .

HE    , HIS LOVE DRAWS TO WHO .  AND WE KNOW WHO WE SERVE .     Aint just some love thy neighbor , ITS JESUS CHRIST and from that WE LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR .

ANY LOVE that leaves a neighbor in darkness   ,  IT AINT FROM GOD .     HIS LOVE , IS IN THE SON and its WHY HE SENT HIM . SO THAT ALL WHO DO BELEIVE shall be saved .

Amen.

• This is Worthy 2