IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, luigi said:

The Antichrist is one who denies both the Father and the Son (1 John 2:22). As the Father is love, and so the Son; then he who denies love the Way is Antichrist.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 

Luigi is trying to twist things .       Let us stand only firmer on the original gospel .    WHEN JOHN , PAUL , and others all said IF you don't love you don't know GOD

they had long said and knew YE MUST CONFESS JESUS as LORD .  ALL they were doing Is reminding those who already PROFESSED JESUS as LORD

TO be walking in love .    What luigi does ,    is denies that one must confess him as LORD and yet teaches this love gospel which is not love . 

THIS came from ROME .   I HAVE RESEARCHED IT .  AND IT is the deception .     YOU stand firm in THE LORD and let us stand firm in the original gospel

and deliver it JUST LIKE paul and others SAID SO .      We see real clear in romans and other places JESUS MUST be confessed with mouth and believed in from the heart

that GOD did raise him from the dead .     Stand firm sister .    And let others stand firm too .     This is all part of what I , bygrace warned was coming .

And others too have warned of it .  ITS TIME for the lambs  to contend more than ever for the true faith which was once delivered unto the saints .

Cause many have entered in who Deny HIM .     IF we deny HIM in mouth we deny HIM IN HEART no matter how much sensual love one thinks they have .

And while its true that many can profess him , yet not really know him ,   ITS FOR SURE and for certain that if one teaches ONE does not have to confess him

But even muslims , buddists , atheists ,  have no need to confess him as LORD so long as they have this false inclusive rome led love , Then that is only great and grave danger .

We got to pool as one now .   ALL who hold to the true gospel , must unite as one and contend for the true faith .   Cause what luigi teaches ,   MARK MY WORDS

the world and other religions and even the falling away churches ,  WILL BELIEVE IN TIME .  as more and more already do .

YOU ,  ME , TURTEL ,  BECKELS and ALL WHO LOVE THE LORD ,   must never once accept this inclusive false love , But rather expose it .

Turtel does so through her poems ,  and beckles does so by agreeing.   WE ALL must do our part . 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

55 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

When does he come?  Is he real?

What I wrote to lugi was supposed to be to you .    So read it sonshine .  WE gotta more than ever contend and defend the true faith .

And the true faith CONFESS JESUS AS LORD ,  Believes the gospel just as JESUS said and paul said in romans .      

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,742
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Yes he is real. If you have been following this thread you would see that the environmental issues in Revelation 8 correlate with those in the Olivets. When 1/3 of earth's environment is destroyed through various fossil fuel uses, is when the fallen star whose name in Hebrew, Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon (Revelation 9:11), is given the key to the bottomless pit, from which the beast seven heads and ten horns ascends (Revelation 17:7-8). As the star Abaddon/Apollyon translates into the destroyer, and the beast with seven heads and ten horns who ascends from the bottomless pit is another description for the beast with seven heads and ten horns who rises from the sea, of whom the dragon gives his power, seat, and great authority (Revelation 13:2), we then recognize the fallen star Abaddon/Apollyon, the destroyer as the dragon Satan who causes the rising of the beast from the sea.

Here's where we then have to use a little deductive reasoning. Realizing the first four woes in Revelation 8 caused by the use of fossil fuels for the love mankind has for the products his hands produce (Revelation 9:20); the opening of the bottomless pit from which the beast then rises, (a.k.a the sea), which will be through the power given it by the dragon Abaddon/Apollyon the destroyer, would have to be another source of power other than from fossil fuels. This source of power will then have all mankind in love with the dragon who gives his power to the beast, as well as in love with the beast (Revelation 13:4). The beast is then given a mouth speaking Great things and blasphemies, and is allowed to continue for 42 months (Revelation 13:5). The beasts mouth who makes war with the saints in Revelation 13:7, and is the 4th beasts mouth in Daniel 7:25 who wears out the saints is the Antichrist.

So to answer the first part of your question: The Antichrist makes his appearance as the beasts mouth, once Satan provides the key to the beast to attain the power from the sea, which will then have the whole world who are not written in the lambs book of life in love with the beasts mouth (Revelation 13:8).

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. 

Revelation 17:And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Revelation 13:8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

2 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

He doesn't come. The whole thing is nothing but man's imagination gone bananas. The antichrist is the epistles of John was not a person but deceitful teaching called Gnosticism. 

"Gnosticism is a philosophical worldview that stresses special knowledge.  The word comes from the Greek gnosis meaning knowledge.  Gnosticism was prevalent in the first century during and after the time of Christ.  It maintains that matter is evil and spirit is good.  Because matter is bad human souls, in a sense, are trapped in a material world.

Gnostics maintained that they had special knowledge about God which enabled them to understand the human condition as it relates to the world.  This helped them to deny the world, by asserting that the good human spirit need not be restricted by the evil material world.

Early Gnostics taught that God was so perfect that he could not have anything to do with the physical world -- including its creation.  Therefore, God made a demiurge, a lesser God through which the world was created.  Gnostics considered themselves superior to early Christians and believed that this lesser God was the God of the Old Testament."

https://carm.org/questions/about-philosophy/what-gnosticism

1 John 2:22 (NASB95)

22 "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son."

That, my friend John called the antichrist in John's epistles. 

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And the whole time you bringing scriptures ,  You are forgetting one thing .  THOSE Letters were written to folks WHO ALREADY KNEW TO PROFESS BY MOUTH and IN HEART

JESUS AS LORD .      IN fact the scrips you love to qoate from john or paul , about Love .     THEY were telling an already BELIEVING IN JESUS CHRUCH

and simply REMINDING IT .      THEY ALL SAID JESUS MUST BE CONFESSED .  EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM .     

To confess in truth that Jesus is someone's Lord, is to say that Jesus and His Way is what one believes in.

There will be those who with their mouths have confessed Jesus as Lord, but in whose hearts they never believed in Jesus' Way of truth, justice, mercy, love, +++. Many of these individuals will supposedly have cast out demons, and done many good works, to whom the Lord will declare that He (love) never knew them (Matthew 7:22). For the Lord never to have known them is the same to say that they never knew love.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

Deductive reasoning?  I don’t think so.  In the book of Revelation, God is revealing all things so that we will know the things that will happen in the end.  Where are you getting this fossil fuels stuff?   

DB31DCD9-7FC3-4AC4-A6BA-EF416834D9A3.gif.606b6ec4507c482d0dd9a6d4a3671beb.gif

Good morning Sonshine,

The plagues in Revelation 8 and 9 are attributed to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20). Today, as we are all aware, things are produced through industry.

The plague in Revelation 8:7 in which 1/3 of earth's trees and all grass is burned can be seen today increasing throughout the world due to global warming. The second plague (Revelation 8: in which a great mountain burning with fire is cast into the sea, causing 1/3 of earth's seas to become blood, can be seen today with increasing red tides throughout the world, caused through agricultural fertilizer runoff. The third plague (Revelation 8:10-11) in which a star named wormwood, burning as a lamp, falls into 1/3 of earth's rivers an underground aquifers, making these waters bitter and poisonous, and causing both men and animals to die, can be seen increasing today through fracking operations around the world. The fourth plague (Revelation 8:12), in which 1/3 of the heavens lights are smitten and do not shine for 1/3 of their time, can be seen today increasing throughout the world due to industrial air pollution.

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 

Edited by luigi

It is God who will give Satan the authority to act as the antichrist and do the things he will do.  The antichrist will come to the earth and do his deeds so that all the people will be tested.  

DB31DCD9-7FC3-4AC4-A6BA-EF416834D9A3.gif.606b6ec4507c482d0dd9a6d4a3671beb.gif

In Revelation 13:1 we see the beast with seven heads and ten horns. This beast is then given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies (Revelation 13:5), who makes war with the saints (Revelation 13:7). This same mouth of the beast also appears wearing out the saints in Daniel 7:25, and is also given the designation of a little horn. The beasts mouth (a.k.a. the little horn) who makes war with the saints and wears them out, is widely regarded as being the Antichrist. 

In addition to the seven headed, ten horned beast and its mouth/the little horn/the Antichrist, we see in Revelation 13:11 another beast having two horns like a lamb emerging from the earth, and speaking like a dragon. In Revelation 16:13 we then see three unclean spirits coming out of dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. The order here is the dragon who appears in Revelation 13:11 is first, followed by the beast, and then followed by the beast's mouth who speaks great things and blasphemies, who is referred to here as the false prophet.

In short, Satan is the dragon representing the first entity, while the false prophet, a.k.a. the beast's mouth/the little horn/the Antichrist represents the third entity.

We see these three entities again at the conclusion of the millennium reign in Revelation 20:10, when the dragon is thrown into the lake of fire where the beast and false prophet had been previously thrown into near the commencing of the millennium reign (Revelation 19:20).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

16 hours ago, luigi said:

I asked you for a simple response to what motive there may be, and you responded like so many others on this site by redirecting attention, and or, a diatribe of other possibilities. The simple answer is that there is no logical motive for the 97 % of tens of thousands of scientists throughout the world to claim global warming being caused by man today, other than it's being true. 

The answer was actually in my post. I'm sorry I was so verbose. Here, from that post, is MY answer: 

...scientists will allow this nonsense because, in each individual case, they want to keep their jobs (or grants). It is real. It matters. When you have kids and a mortgage this stuff matters. And when you consider what the scientific community does to a scientist's career who tries to expose that the emperor has no clothes, it's amazing that any of them come out and expose it.

I prefaced it with the link to a good video to give my response "teeth", to avoid a possible response that I was just making up my answer. 

I also explained why the 97% thing is bogus. And google will lead you to lots of sites and videos that get to exactly WHY it is bogus. 

Scientists are regular people. And just like other occupations, there are 10% or so that are the movers and shakers. The rest are at various stages of mainly just showing up for a paycheck. I'll stop here. I get into it in my original response.

Bottom line is that argumentum ad verecundiam doesn't fly with me.

Edited by Still Alive
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

I also explained why the 97% thing is bogus. And google will lead you to lots of sites and videos that get to exactly WHY it is bogus. 

If the 97% of all environmental scientists throughout the world who claim man made climate change is real, were bogus as you claim, we would then have dozens of major news outlets discrediting the bogus figures.

Instead of accepting this truth from major news outlets who have their reputations on the line in regards to the truth, you prefer to accept data from lesser known news outlets who have no reputation to save, and thus may very well have ulterior motives such as money from the fossil fuel industry, to proclaim their lies about the environment as truth.

Edited by luigi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, luigi said:

If the 97% of all environmental scientists throughout the world who claim man made climate change is real, were nonexistent as you claim, we would then have dozens of major news outlets discrediting the bogus figures.

Nope. If you are actually trusting CNN, FOX, etc. You and I are on different planets. I can show you the articles, but seriously, google will get you there.

Here is the problem:

The news outlets, in the 20th century, could tell you anything they wanted and we had no way to really check up the validity of their stories. So we mostly believed them. Like when Walter Cronkite told us the Tet Offensive was a disaster for the US and a great success for the Viet Cong. And it caused a public outcry to end the war and we did.

But in reality, Tet was a last, final gasp by the Viet Cong, and it failed. We held up and were ready to finish it for good. But Cronkite changed the course of history.

And now they are doing it with "global warming". Except they now call it "climate change" because the warming stopped. 

Seriously, go to the links and sites I provided. It's all there. Even discussions of the "urban heat island" affect on earth weather stations. And actual ice levels at the poles. There is no AGW or ACC. It's a myth. We are simply in the normal cycles that have been going on since the creation of the planet and are within the more stabilized period that started a few tens of thousands of years ago. And it's actually cooler than some of the spikes. 

If you watch some of those Tony Heller videos with an open mind, I promise your mind will be blown.