IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Those who confess JESUS as LORD with mouth only NEVER KNEW HIM .      Those who don't profress Him as LORD ,  DONT KNOW HIM .

Check out Ephesians 1, Paul says two things, and amplifies those two thing by saying them THREE TIMES. The two things:

1. God chose US!
2. He did it before we were born.

Three times:

Verse 4: even as he *chose* us in him *before* the foundation of the world...

Verse 5: he *predestined* us for *adoption* to himself as sons through Jesus Christ

Verse 11: In him we have obtained an *inheritance*, having been *predestined*...

Paul says the same thing, three different ways and contexts. He makes it abundantly clear that we don’t choose Him - He chooses us. And that he did it before we were born.

This is why it is such a blessing to spread the gospel. We get to enjoy seeing the lost sheep brought into the fold. Sometimes we preach to goats, but we never know if we are dealing with a lost sheep or a goat. Only God knows, so we go forward accordingly.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,744
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Those who confess JESUS as LORD with mouth only NEVER KNEW HIM .      Those who don't profress Him as LORD ,  DONT KNOW HIM .

Are you saying the Samaritan who never heard of Jesus did not profess love, and thus did not know Jesus as Lord?

If so, who then are these in Matthew 25:37-39 who thought they did not know Jesus, to whom the Lord welcomes as his sheep into the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 25:34)? 

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Lets take an example .    Look at oprah wimphrey .    That lady does more for the poor than most , has orphanages ,  has lots of good works .

Yet SHE DOES NOT KNOW CHRIST .    She follows another jesus , which is no jesus its the new age jesus that claims all religions are valid and as long

as one has love and good works then they KNOW the LIGHT . 

Let's take another example: There is a current candidate for the presidency by the name of  Marianne Williamson who claims to be an atheist, but yet professes love as the answer. If Williamson is being honest, she is then professing what Jesus Christ professed to be His Way, and is in effect professing Christ as her Lord.

I don't know if Williamson is being honest, or if she is just being a politician, but if she truly does believe in love between people as the Way, and she continues in that regard, she will then be among they in Matthew 25:37-39, who were unaware that their belief in loving their fellow man, was faith in Christ.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 minutes ago, luigi said:

Are you saying the Samaritan who never heard of Jesus did not profess love, and thus did not know Jesus as Lord?

If so, who then are these in Matthew 25:37-39 who thought they did not know Jesus, to whom the Lord welcomes as his sheep into the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 25:34)? 

JESUS was using this as an example to teach  .  NOT as an example to let todays men throw deadly suggestions at us .

You forget ,  THE COMMISION .     It was not GO YE and proclaim Romes inclusion love .   IT was preach CHRIST .    The lambs aint buying what you trying to do .

And we wont .      I have long warned against this inclusive false love , unity message .     You wont be swaying the real lambs .   

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, luigi said:

Let's take another example: There is a current candidate for the presidency by the name of  Marianne Williamson who claims to be an atheist, but yet professes love as the answer. If Williamson is being honest, she is then professing what Jesus Christ professed to be His Way, and is in effect professing Christ as her Lord.

I don't know if Williamson is being honest, or if she is just being a politician, but if she truly does believe in love between people as the Way, and she continues in that regard, she will then be among they in Matthew 25:37-39, who were unaware that their belief in loving their fellow man, was faith in Christ.

I wont be falling for that ruse .      This is inclusivism .     I don't care how kind and caringfolks can be ,    AS the worst of sinnners I was kind and did good to folks .

YET WAS LOST .  SHE IS TOO .       Just as is oprah .

Let all who name the name of JESUS depart from all inclusive love .    I am out .    I have said more than enough what needs to get said

The lambs who love CHRIST will not buy the inclusive false love .

• Praise God! 1

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

JESUS was using this as an example to teach  .  NOT as an example to let todays men throw deadly suggestions at us .

You forget ,  THE COMMISION .     It was not GO YE and proclaim Romes inclusion love .   IT was preach CHRIST .    The lambs aint buying what you trying to do .

And we wont .      I have long warned against this inclusive false love , unity message .     You wont be swaying the real lambs .   

The context of the Story of the Samaritan was in regards in how to gain eternal life asked by the lawyer, to which the Lord verified the lawyers response that to love God with all thy heart, soul, strength, and mind, and likewise your neighbor as yourself is the way to eternal life (Luke 10:25-28).

Luke 10:25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 26  He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? 27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. 28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I wont be falling for that ruse .      This is inclusivism .     I don't care how kind and caringfolks can be ,    AS the worst of sinnners I was kind and did good to folks .

YET WAS LOST .  SHE IS TOO .       Just as is oprah .

Let all who name the name of JESUS depart from all inclusive love .    I am out .    I have said more than enough what needs to get said

The lambs who love CHRIST will not buy the inclusive false love .

Look at the example of the Priest, the Rabbi, and the atheist Samaritan already. I would prefer being a professed atheist who believes in loving my neighbor as myself, than a hypocrite who professes faith in Jesus Christ, but does not believe in loving their neighbor.

The priest and the rabbi who both professed faith in God, but did not love their neighbor, are not in the Samaritan's camp in whom love dwells. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

8 minutes ago, luigi said:

Look at the example of the Priest, the Rabbi, and the atheist Samaritan already. I would prefer being a professed atheist who believes in loving my neighbor as myself, than a hypocrite who professes faith in Jesus Christ, but does not believe in loving their neighbor.

The priest and the rabbi who both professed faith in God, but did not love their neighbor, are not in the Samaritan's camp in whom love dwells. 

If being saved is not on the list of options, everything else is utterly irrelevant.

• Praise God! 1

5 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

If being saved is not on the list of options, everything else is utterly irrelevant.

Luke 10:25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 26  He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? 27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. 28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

Back to the Original topic on Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea; it looks like there is a new warm blob in the Pacific that is possibly soon larger than the previous blob of 2014. See link below.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/sep/08/pacific-ocean-marine-heatwave-blog?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX0dyZWVuTGlnaHQtMTkwOTEz&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GreenLight&CMP=greenlight_email

Edited by luigi