IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

50 minutes ago, luigi said:

I see the four gospels provided by the Word/Jesus, so that we cross reference the data. The four gospels also help disperse many individual's personal opinions where they cherry pick some scriptures  while omitting others.

I completely agree. And I think God is behind that!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:41 AM, turtletwo said:

Nope. "And brought them out and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." (Acts 15:30)

And in 1 Corinthians 2:2, what did Paul say mattered?

"For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

You can't go over the cross, under the cross or around the cross. You can only go THROUGH it. His blood is necessary. 

"Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins."

(Hebrews 9:22)

Doing good deeds (no matter how commendable) can NEVER suffice. Only the shed blood of perfection could pay the price for sin. No human could fit that high of a standard. Only Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:16)

Scripture is clear. NO salvation is possible UNLESS...

Unless one recognizes he is a sinner deserving of Hell and headed there... in need of cleansing through the blood of Jesus Christ.

Unless one repents and trusts in His sacrifice (the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ, on behalf of them being a sinner-hopeless apart from this.)

Unless one calls upon His precious name and is born again... 

For even as you cannot bypass the cross, you cannot sidestep the name of Jesus.

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

"For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”

(Romans 13:13)

Let all feast upon this once again .     

All inclusive claims to follow JESUS WAYS .    YET DENY HIS LARGEST MESSAGE .     HERE lets see what he tells peter

BUT WHOM do YE SAY ,    YE SAY that  I AM .     You are the CHRIST ,     

BLESSED ARE YOU SIMEON .

As far as having so called love .   Lets see an example about cornelious .  A man who did good and was rewarded by COMING to REAL FAITH IN JESUS .

LET ALL take a read on acts fifteen also .

This cornelious had done good and thus the true GOSPLE was sent unto HIM ,   that he MIGHT BE SAVED .       YEAH . 

His good works and love were NOT SAVING HIM ,   NO HE NEEDED TO CONFESS JESUS AS LORD .     ANd that was the REWARD of HIS doing good deeds and alms

HE was led to CHRIST and confessed HIM as LORD .       THIS ALL INCLUSIVE fake dead love will be the death of all who go under it and have fled

the gospel that was preached .  WHICH PAUL made very clear .    THAT YE MUST CONFESS HIM AS LORD .

FOr with the heart man believes unto RIGHTEOUSNESS and with the mouth CONFESSION UNTO what ............................................SALVATION .    HEY POPE FRANCIS you preach  FALSE HOODS .

JUST Being honest . But then so do those who do his work .    FALSE .    LAMBS FEED ON TRUTH and thus ITS THE ORIGINAL GOSPLE FOR US DEAR SISTER .   That's right .

• This is Worthy 1