• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, Jostler said:

These are  no  men....unless they're trans-human genetic abominations

Of course I don't know the specifics of this army of demonic locusts, other than it's plain they are not men, as natural locusts eat everything green (grass and trees) in their path. 

Other than all the trans-humanism and genetic experimentation going on that we know about, and more importantly where their at and how far it's going... CERN and the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is very interesting, the billions spent, the largest machine in the world; their bizarre statements, rituals performed and the goddess of destruction Shiva adorning the front of their headquarters. The historic significance of exactly where they placed the LHC and much more. They claim they're searching for the god particle; and the director of CERN mentions getting something through or back from another dimension. 

It raises the hair on the back of my neck of what I believe they are trying to accomplish. Will God allow them to achieve their goal and open up a portal to Hell itself? Just something I find interesting pertaining to the last days in which we are living.

Like the tower of Babel... These were intelligent people, most likely much more intelligent than we are today. They knew perfectly well they could not build a physical structure to Heaven, that leaves only one other conclusion how to reach into another dimension. 

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

4 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I have heard this mentioned before. Would you mind expanding on this please and giving some references as to where this information may be found?

Actual interviews with the Director of CERN and official CERN recorded videos of their symbolic demonic dances. They are easily found Googling CERN and Youtube videos. Not to mention a number of books well documented by Thomas Horn and others.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Yes, and yet, we still need to understand our Father’s method of using metaphors, symbology and analogies; otherwise, we won’t understand some of the things He wants us to know.  Especially now in the latter days, we must be very aware of what’s going on in the world.  For example, in the book of Revelation, the churches are the candlesticks.  Now, a candlestick gives off light and a church is also supposed to give off light… but many churches are not giving off light. The Light of God’s Word is not even being taught the way our Father wants it taught.  One day soon, it won’t be taught at all.

826C65BD-8DC1-4D67-95E7-C68AD03F047B.gif.87e88744ada19fb949b561be1ff20c1e.gifShine on!

Yes the Bible still uses figures of speech. Especially in the book of Revelation. But with some studying with a reputable teacher you can understand that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You know what is so sad .  GOD had never told ADAM and EVE to NOT EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE ,  HE HAD ONLY SAID TO NOT EAT OF ONE TREE .

After they ate ,  GOD MADE Sure they could NOT EAT of that TREE of LIFE , lest they live in that sin state life forever .  HE SHUT IT DOWN .

But notice it was only AFTER they ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil . 

GOOD NEWS .    And praise the LORD for this ,    JESUS MADE THE WAY BACK and if a man eats of HIM ,    THEY SHALL NEVER DIE ,  as in die the second death .

NOW THAT is a hands up rejoicing PRAISE TO THE LORD .

We might be amiss if we did not  “ give the devil his due”....... his lie in the garden was so appealing to men, he has never had to change it- “ Knowing right from wrong will make you like God!” God gave the Law so people would KNOW right from wrong.He proved Satan to be a liar.....

....Turns out “ Knowing” aint  exactly the same as “ doing”. So 6000 years after the Garden,people still think they can be like God ( worthy of Heaven) by doing right and avoiding wrong .The unsaved man says, “ I ain’t perfect, but I never commit serious sins- I’m good enough to get to Heaven” . The “ saved” man says, “ Sure, Jesus Saves ......but once you know “ that” ya gotta keep the Commandments”. Pride was Satan’s Downfall....it continues to damn others just as it damned Him.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Pride was Satan’s Downfall....it continues to damn others just as it damned Him.

Amen. This is so true. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

I want to make something clear .      In genesis we find allegories . BUT still it was literal .

Look at paul .  HE uses an allegory about the two sons .  Ishmael and issac .   YET still that literally occurred .

There was a real fruit on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil .   God had told them .  These trees were literal trees .

I am worried and deeply concerned about a teaching I heard .       Its called eight day creation .     Yall , DO not believe that for a second .

God created adam and eve on the sixth day .   Then he reseted on the seventh day .   THEN the next line is just saying HOW he created them on the sixth day .

There is a seriously messed up teaching going around .    It claims that GOD did indeed rest on the seventh day .   THEN on the eight he created adam and eve .

That GOD had created all these other people on the sixth day .    THIS is so untrue .   YALL lets not heed fables .  I am worried when I found out about this eight day creation thing .

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

My concern is that people do not want to read the Bible literally. They do not like what they see so they give the words of the Holy Bible their own words. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

15 hours ago, maryjayne said:

YOu may wish to look here: https://home.cern/resources/faqs/cern-answers-queries-social-media

It explains where the statue of Shiva came from and why it is there. It is merely a donated peice of artwork, as the god Shiva is significant in India religion as the god of astronomy. It is one of many donated pieces of artwork there. The link also touches on the fake video of ritual dancing. I cant find Thomas Horn in connection with CERN at all.

The video was a fake, well known as a fake - see Snopes here: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/human-sacrifice-captured-at-cern/

Repeating misinformation is not a good idea and undermines the message you are conveying. 

I've done my diligent research and CERN reeks of the occult practices and I'll briefly defend my position and views. From your own source (of which was part of my research) did you read it? Did you research their art work which adorns the place? Most of it is mysticism and the occult. From your reference, this is the dance / act they performed there at CERN; the Nataraj dance. Do you not consider that dance an occult practice, or merely benign and innocent? 

Yeah, a fake video... Really?

Why does CERN have a statue of Shiva?

The Shiva statue was a gift from India to celebrate its association with CERN, which started in the 1960’s and remains strong today. In the Hindu religion, Lord Shiva practiced Nataraj dance which symbolises Shakti, or life force. This deity was chosen by the Indian government because of a metaphor that was drawn between the cosmic dance of the Nataraj and the modern study of the ‘cosmic dance’ of subatomic particles.

I said nothing about a 'human sacrifice' occurring at CERN, though the dance seems to indicate it symbolically to me. Your snopes.com article doesn't deny the dance occurred, it addresses the human sacrifice theories (I doubt it also) and the conspiracy theories surrounding CERN. 

I Googled "Thomas Horn CERN" and Bingo... a bunch popped up. Below is one of the results you might find informative and interesting.

https://prophecywatchers.com/videos/tom-horn-josh-peck-concern-cern/

A statement from a former director of CERN that's authenticated and suggestive of probing into dimensions:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Sonshine☀️ said:

Hello, Frienduff … Let’s talk about this a little bit.  Maybe you or someone else can help me understand.:)

Genesis 2:7-8, in my (very humble) opinion, is not a retelling of what happened on the 6th day (Genesis 1:26-28).  On the 6th day, God spoke both male and female into existence both at once.  Then, He rested on the 7th day, right?  Now, when God formed Adam from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, I believe God was creating for Himself a line of people through whom Christ would come.  Whether this event happened on the 6th, 7th or even 8th day, I don’t know; but this event (where God formed Adam out of the dust) is separate and extremely significant.  God even planted a special garden in Eden, especially for him.  And later, God formed Eve from Adam.  It seems to me that mankind is described in Genesis 1:26-28 and that in Genesis 2:7-8, a very special man, Ha-Adam, was created for a very special purpose.

Genesis 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV)

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Genesis 2:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

A971BF92-A002-4128-BFE7-27135B55CBA0.gif.338cca84943ee2e2fb25b2335f9a85b6.gifShine on!

But it is a retelling of what occurred .   OH sonshine .    Please , please ,  I both beg and plead that you reconsider .

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Many of you have posted some very interesting propositions for consideration an study.

This is good for promoting and causing one to "Sometimes" stop and search their own reasonings of what the scriptures actually have to say.

A while back in another forum, I had a sister in Christ relate to me that even though she did not agree with me on many issues of scripture, she was challenged by me to study even harder to establish unto herself her own beliefs.

There, my goal was accomplished, for I will teach only the facts of scripture and if by doing so I cause even one to challenge themselves and actually search the scriptures for truth as instructed by the Holy Spirit, then I have accomplished a good thing whether they agree or not.

One of the biggest handicaps of Gods children  is tunnel vision.

All Christians start out as babes in knowledge and wisdom and are in great need of proper supervision [Teaching and Guidance] from their elders.

The apostle John devotes three Epistles to this truth.

Eventually [If properly supervised], they grow into what John classified as [Young men] which means they have grown enough "Spiritually" that they can interact with others and not be easily overtaken [intellectually]  by false teachings whether biblical or scientific.

Then we have the Elders or those who have grown strong in the Spirit with knowledge and wisdom and who are able to withstand the wales of the devil [false teachings] who become the instructors and teachers of the Churches.

The problem is, not all who claim to be Elders of Gods children are actually Gods children at all, but wolves in sheep's clothing, and then there are those young men who have received a little teaching and become overzealous in the flesh.

Those who strike out following their own sensual misguidance because the Holy Spirit has not yet instructed them well enough in truth to become leaders or teachers in the instruction of others.    

They get overwhelmed in the flesh and suddenly see that great GP in the sky and are certain that the Holy Spirit is calling them out to Go Preach.

Go preach "What"?

They know little if anything, and the Holy Spirit has never sent anyone to do the work of salvation that wasn't properly taught and grounded in Gods truth. "Elders and not babes"

To many establishments are being entertained today by "Babes" who stand behind the pulpits and claim to be Elders, "Preachers, teachers" of Gods word who do no more than muddle the waters of truth with their own sensual reasonings because the Holy Spirit has not sent them and is not standing with them.

Why am I stating this?

Be cautious my brethren, and look deeply into all that you believe to be true and those who you accept as your teachers [especially yourself] before closing the door of study and reasoning.

As stated before: No man [person] knoweth anything of their own and are in need of being taught.

The 198 appendixes of Dr. Bullinger will help many if they are willing to entertain them in this area of study.

None of the writings of Dr. Bullinger are meant to be an absolute, but only a tool of help in studding our heavenly Fathers letter unto His children.

Thanks for all the post and keep them coming.

I find them interesting an even helpful in my own studies.

Have a good day and God bless

JTF