• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

On 8/29/2019 at 11:11 PM, maryjayne said:

I may well be totally wrong with this, but i think that, unlike Adam who had met and named all the creatures God brought before him, Eve possibly hadnt had that experience and hadnt met a serpent before to know what was normal serpent behavior? maybe?

Correct. The Nachash. Serpent like (aka serpent religions) Shiny, Like a Seraph, Wily and adversarial and deceptive the ontological description of haSatan. He is now in charge of the underworld, the world of the dead. He has been cast down as Yeshua said "I saw him fall like lightening.."

On 8/30/2019 at 12:25 AM, Dennis1209 said:

It raises the hair on the back of my neck of what I believe they are trying to accomplish. Will God allow them to achieve their goal and open up a portal to Hell itself? Just something I find interesting pertaining to the last days in which we are living.

When Yeshua went to the foot of Mt Hermon, the gates of hell, Bashan, the heart of evil, He declared war on them and was transfigured just to poke them in the eye. He said, 'On this rock will I build my church'.  And the gates of hell will not be able to withstand it. There are many things going on and the portal to the underworld is well known to the ancient and even modern Hebrews. Yeshua has all power put under His feet as the Ancient of Days took His seat, as the thrones were set up in the council, Yeshua was given ALL authority.

Mankind is flapping around and inventing truly ungodly things, with the aid of principalities and powers, calling it science. It has been going on since at least WWII when the US imported many 'Nazi scientists' that had been experimenting on humans. Despicable really, but fortunately, Yahweh is not about to let His People and the Nations of the world be overcome by all this. As it nears the end of this age, much sci-fi will become all too real and it is going to be an end-game fight that makes WWII look like a stroll in the park. It is going to be really nasty. We will prevail against the gates of hell.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 8/28/2019 at 9:34 AM, justthefacts said:

Hi,

It is not my intention to undermine anyone's intellect with anything I may state here in this thread, but I do wish to address what I believe to be a complete failure in proper reasoning and understanding of many things written in scripture as being litterial when they are indeed figurative.

Throughtout scripture, the Holy Spirit uses the things of this world which are literal things that we have to look upon as help in our reasonings of that which is of a spiritual nature.

Since we have no knowledge or reasoning of the spiritual world and are in need of being taught, the Holy Spirit has used the things of this world that we can relate too as symbols, metaphours, edoms and like such to help us with properly reasoning a thing out.

A diciple [student of Godfs word] needs to be aware of this and look for these things when studding the scriptures.

Example: The locust army mentioned in Revelations.

This is not a litterial army. but is addrerssed that way for Gods chiuldren to reason out that a force will be let loose upon the earth that will consume everything as a literal locust consumes everything in its path.

Since the locust is figurative in the end time and not a literal creature, then that which it consumes is not a literal thing, so we must reason out that the substance which we need to survive and be healthy that is taken away by this locust army is spirtual and not literial.

So what is this substance that Gods children need to survive and be healthy?

Gods word, which is living food for all of Gods children and able to save them.

The locust army "Spirit" will consume "cause the teaching of Gods truths to cease" by muddleing the waters so as to prevent the truth from being recognized.

This is the famine of the end time as stated in the prophets: Amo 8:11

So be aware of these things and seek understanding from the Lord who gives freely unto those who seek Him.

Hope this helps someone.

God Bless

JTF

Eze 20:49

Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?

Hos 12:9-10

And I that am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt will yet make thee to dwell in tabernacles, as in the days of the solemn feast.

I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.

Mat 13:3

And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

Mat 13:10

And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Mat 13:13

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Mat 13:34-35

All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Jesus is the Word made flesh and He speaks to us in parables/similitudes and without a parable He does not speak………….receiving this understanding is a great key in the Holy Spirit to unlocking a lot of scripture.  Jesus chided His disciples when they thought He was talking about temporal things and didn’t understand He was using similitudes to teach spiritual things.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 8/30/2019 at 1:50 AM, missmuffet said:

My concern is that people do not want to read the Bible literally. They do not like what they see so they give the words of the Holy Bible their own words. 

I understand your concern sister.....but no one said our pilgrimage on earth would be without perils and pitfalls.....we are in a battle here.  There is a danger of applying our carnal mind to things apart from the Spirit of God, and there is a danger of going beyond what He is saying in the word, as well as of falling short of it.   We are not to try and  "figure it out" with our carnal mind but seek and wait for understanding to come from the Spirit.  And then we need to also test the spirits and test all things to make sure we are hearing from the HOLY Spirit and not another.  Look for other witnesses in scripture, the whole counsel of God, and see if it harmonizes and fits with everything that is written.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

When Yeshua went to the foot of Mt Hermon, the gates of hell, Bashan, the heart of evil, He declared war on them and was transfigured just to poke them in the eye. He said, 'On this rock will I build my church'.  And the gates of hell will not be able to withstand it. There are many things going on and the portal to the underworld is well known to the ancient and even modern Hebrews. Yeshua has all power put under His feet as the Ancient of Days took His seat, as the thrones were set up in the council, Yeshua was given ALL authority.

Mankind is flapping around and inventing truly ungodly things, with the aid of principalities and powers, calling it science. It has been going on since at least WWII when the US imported many 'Nazi scientists' that had been experimenting on humans. Despicable really, but fortunately, Yahweh is not about to let His People and the Nations of the world be overcome by all this. As it nears the end of this age, much sci-fi will become all too real and it is going to be an end-game fight that makes WWII look like a stroll in the park. It is going to be really nasty. We will prevail against the gates of hell.

Yep! Jesus went well out of His way to the middle of nowhere for that address. As you're well aware, the history of Mt. Hermon is steeped in mystery and the occult. Extra biblical books and accounts tell us what the people though and knew about Mt. Hermon. Documentation suggests there was a cave there that was thought to go to the pit of Hell. It makes perfect sense why Jesus went well out of His way to go to that precise location.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yep! Jesus went well out of His way to the middle of nowhere for that address. As you're well aware, the history of Mt. Hermon is steeped in mystery and the occult. Extra biblical books and accounts tell us what the people though and knew about Mt. Hermon. Documentation suggests there was a cave there that was thought to go to the pit of Hell. It makes perfect sense why Jesus went well out of His way to go to that precise location.

Right on bro. The priestly powers have kept us from those books and scrolls, but Qumran hit that nail right on the head.

Inspiration is a progressing type of move of God and is not a paranormal one-time event. The seminarians are so protective of their square inch of inspirational turf, that you will get frowns and sneers if you mention other sources. Silly but very apparent.

It is part of a conspiracy of silence the principalities have set in motion. You cannot trust stuff written after about 150 AD as the so-called church fathers did not all understand Hebrew and Aramaic. Fewer knew Greek and Augustine only knew Latin. So pretty much any of their writings are a little suspect. It is about this time (AD 150) that it all went pear shaped and antisemitism became the gospel. Even making out that Yeshua/Jesus was a non Jew and a White Saviour. That is why the sabbath stuff got submerged and the new SUN-day stuff was highlighted. It is a nauseating and antisemitic history lesson.