• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

On 9/26/2019 at 8:28 AM, Jaydog1976 said:

...these numbers are derived by man for the sole purpose to try and figure out some deeper meaning of God's Word. They assume that these numbers are accurate because they were created by 'spiritual people'.

Wrong Jaydog,

Numbers are used by God and are used for verification. For example: Beauty=74 Jesus=74

"Who" does the staff "Beauty" represent in the following passage (please don't dodge) ...

"And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. 11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord. 12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. 13 And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord." (Zech 11:10-13)

Edited by Ed J
Added: Beauty=74 Jesus=74 ...for clarification

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Jaydog ... check out God's Psalm 119 where He uses a "letter" to indicate a "value".

46 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Study brother. In 200 BC, Israel decided to be like the Greeks and started using their alphabet as their numbers: A=1, B=2, C=3, etc. When they did this, it unlocked what we're talking about which the word of God was written 1600 years before this decision. You believe in 666 from the plain text and yet it's a lie, so... what's the problem with the truth?

One would have to be living in a cave to not see the significance and design of God,  in that the six original "Roman" numerals (I V X L C D) sum at ... 666.

And yet, some would see this as mere "coincidence".

Indeed, as brother Abdicate said ... study.  If you are looking for an alpha-numeric "sign" to the Jew and to the Gentile, look at the Hebrew text of the Shema Deut 6:4

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

Gematria is only, in my opinion, used by God in Hebrew and Greek.

When I first started to study this subject of Rev 13:18 (40 years ago) I was of the same opinion, but because of their high numeric values 1-400 and 1-800 I concluded that short names summing in the area of 400 to 800 would be of little value in identifying the numbered beast.

God could have told John of Patmos ... count the number using the gematria of Hebrew or Aramaic or ... count the number using the isopsephia of Greek ... but He did not.

I concluded it would be a language unknown to John of Patmos, but rather a world known language concurrent with the emergence of the beast itself.

As noted earlier, there is mathematical (alpha numeric) evidence in the Shema to the Jew that Jesus (Y'shua) is the Messiah they rejected ... and evidence to the Gentile that simple English is the unstated language to be used the "count the number".

For those interested in the Hebrew gematria of Genesis 1:1, I recommend the mathematician Vernon Jenkins article "Whatabeginning.com"

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.  Rev 15:2

When God destroys Vatican City (Mystery, Babylon) then things will become much more clear to students of prophecy.

When God destroys Vatican City, perhaps then you will believe it is Mystery Babylon and not Mecca or some other Islamic city.

Would Tom Dick or Harry be good names to identify the numbered beast?

Well, when using Hebrew or Greek, whose letters value from 1-400 in Hebrew and 1-800 in Greek short names can end up in that value area.

Simple English (A-Z ... 1-26) would require 26 Z's and a P to sum at 666.

A much more difficult system to identify the 666 beast.

The following examples provide mathematical evidence indicating that simple English is the unstated language God designed to "number" the beast.  See God's alpha numeric witness "sign" (74) in the Shema.

JESUS = 74

Y'SHUA = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH =74

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH =74

GEMATRIA = 74

Under the nose of our "watchmen on the wall", a strong religious political figure did arrive on the world scene, whose titled names summed at 666 in three different languages ... rode a white horse as described in Rev 6:2 ... had a very distinctive bow and crown ... and sat in his temple claiming to be in the place of God.

When God destroys Vatican City, perhaps then, the above may make sense to students of prophecy.

On 8/30/2019 at 8:38 PM, canada said:
  • All the examples I quoted ... DO have something to do with the Bible.

JESUS = 74

On 9/26/2019 at 3:46 PM, Ed J said:

"Who" does the staff "Beauty" represent in the following passage (please don't dodge) ...

"And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. 11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord. 12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. 13 And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord." (Zech 11:10-13)

Any Comments?

Edited by Ed J

On 9/26/2019 at 6:54 AM, Ed J said:

Hi Canada,

Here is something very interesting...

"And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS." (John 19:19)

Look a little closer at what is in all caps...

JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS =373

373 is the 74th prime number, this sure is interesting

...and what about this?

17 hours ago, canada said:

Would Tom Dick or Harry be good names to identify the numbered beast?

Well, when using Hebrew or Greek, whose letters value from 1-400 in Hebrew and 1-800 in Greek short names can end up in that value area.

Simple English (A-Z ... 1-26) would require 26 Z's and a P to sum at 666.

A much more difficult system to identify the 666 beast.

The following examples provide mathematical evidence indicating that simple English is the unstated language God designed to "number" the beast.  See God's alpha numeric witness "sign" (74) in the Shema.

JESUS = 74

Y'SHUA = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH =74

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH =74

GEMATRIA = 74

Under the nose of our "watchmen on the wall", a strong religious political figure did arrive on the world scene, whose titled names summed at 666 in three different languages ... rode a white horse as described in Rev 6:2 ... had a very distinctive bow and crown ... and sat in his temple claiming to be in the place of God.

When God destroys Vatican City, perhaps then, the above may make sense to students of prophecy.

Hi Ed ... your question was posted to Jaydog Sept 26.

My only comment about BEAUTY is that it sums at ... 74