Tampered With

“Who is Israel?”

Who is Israel? Discovering Our True Identity in Jesus Christ and Why it Matters! by Donna M. Rogers

Donna Rogers is an ordained minister of the gospel and is the founder of Angel of Love & Light Ministries.

I discovered this three volume set series by Donna M. Rogers. As you can tell by the size of the volumes they contain a lot of material and cover a lot of material for food for thought and bible study. 

“Who is Israel?” is the question the body of Christ must answer before it’s possible to fully understand the fundamental purpose of the Bible—who we are in Christ, and why it matters for a time such as this. 

Book 1: 672 pages

Since God swore by Himself, because He could swear no higher than Himself, to keep His end of this everlastingcovenant He established with Abram and his descendants; then I would hope that disciples of Jesus Christ would want to know everything about the Abrahamic Covenant to ensure that we do not break it. Especially, since we are heirs of the promises God gave to Abraham as his descendants.

Book 2: 818 pages

Unfortunately, many believers in the body of Christ are breaking this everlasting covenant God established with Abraham  due to our ignorance of our "Hebraic" roots of our faith. And, for those who do they are going against God Almighty Himself! As such,  they we will reap dire consequences for  breaking  this everlasting covenant with God and  they will be "cut off" from being God's covenant people.

Book 3: 626 pages

In this three part series I will answer the question of why knowing who Israel is matters!  I will be exposing many of the false teachings in the body of Christ so that YHWH's people can repent, turn from our wicked ways, and make an immediate course correction before it is too late for all eternity.  

Jacob was renamed Israel after he wrestled with the angel of the Lord and prevailed. 

• Thumbs Up 3

22 hours ago, Tampered With said:

Since God swore by Himself, because He could swear no higher than Himself, to keep His end of this everlastingcovenant He established with Abram and his descendants;

Every born again believer, : is one answer to your question.

Abraham is referred to as the "Father of our faith" and the "Father of all who BELIEVE".. Romans 4:6

And if you want to think of Israel as the place and not just the people of God, then here is a recent photo of where i live, (sometimes).

Here is Israel...

-

2019-05-11_11_51_56.jpg

To few modern day Christians have a firm grasp of how this question really impacts their future both here of earth and on Judgement Day. Where do you stand?

All Israel will be saved. This is the apostle's theological statement and refers to believers both of Israeli and non-Israeli origins (the nations). Thus as, 'the seed of Abraham', we believers in Yeshua/Jesus the Messiah are called 'ISRAEL'. 

Posted (edited)

Israel is the descendants of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob as I am speaking in the actual literal since here. 

Abraham had eight sons altogether (Gen. 25), but G_d's promise was only to the descendants of his one son Issac (Gen. 17:15-21; 21:9-13), and then to the descendants of Isaac's son Jacob, that is to say, Israel. When the Apostle Paul in the New Testament said that the promises were spoken to Abraham's "seed" and not "seeds," first, he was specifically ruling out Abraham's other descendants, such as his son Ishmael. Those today that try to say G_d has rejected Israel and the Jews with the Christian Church replacing them need to ask themselves some hard questions. Do you really want to say G_d is not really a faithful G_d that keeps His promises, cannot be trusted to keep His Covenants He swore an Everlasting Oath to and is unable to accomplish all that He has promised? G_d is referred to as the G_d of Israel over 200 times in the Bible so it is either true or a lie. Which is it; it is not spoken of here as spiritual Israel either?    

Edited by Tampered With

As far as I understand it, it truly is important to recognize that God's promise to Abraham has not and will not fail.  In short, we gentiles who are in Christ are "grafted in" and unless and until Israel is  restored to her  called place in the plans of God, we cannot be all we are called to be.  He has determined to mature "one new man" out of the two and that new man is not going to manifest the fullness and maturity of His intention until both are  fully committed and submitted to the Head.

I  am fully convinced there  are promises that specifically belong to  the natural seed of Abraham, those that share in his  literal DNA.  And there are promises made to his spiritual seed in Him who IS the singular "seed" ...the promised one first mentioned all they way back in  Genesis 3 as the "seed of he woman" who was destined to  crush satan's head.

I think we can see the two "sides" of Abraham's family in the way God chose to reveal the promise.  He promised Abraham offspring both "as the sand of the  seashore" AND "as the  stars of the sky" for number.  An uncountable quantity.   I guess it is  an arguable assertion, but  i think the "sand of the  seashore" refers to Abraham's natural offspring and the "stars of the sky" point to us, his spiritual offspring grafted in by the Blood.

When  the two are made one in Him, natural Israel restored to His original purpose for  them, the Body will be mature and complete.  IMO we should be praying fervently for the salvation of all Israel.  Their restoration will be like life from the dead for us.

I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.  Now if their transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be!  But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, if somehow I might move to jealousy my fellow countrymen and save some of them. For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

And the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying, "Thus says the LORD: ‘If you can break My covenant with the day and My covenant with the night, so that there will not be day and night in their season, then My covenant may also be broken with David My servant, so that he shall not have a son to reign on his throne, and with the Levites, the priests, My ministers.'

‘As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, nor the sand of the sea measured, so will I multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me.’ ”

Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,

“Have you not considered what these people have spoken, saying, ‘The two families which the LORD has chosen, He has also cast them off’? Thus they have despised My people, as if they should no more be a nation before them.' "

“Thus says the LORD: ‘If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth, then I will cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captives to return, and will have mercy on them.’ ”

Edited by Jostler

And He is coming back to rule the earth with a rod of iron.

8 hours ago, Tampered With said:

And He is coming back to rule the earth with a rod of iron.

hallelujah  :)

‘He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS;  AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON, AS THE VESSELS OF THE POTTER ARE BROKEN TO PIECES, as I also have received authority from My Father;