nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

this morning i was feeling dissatisfied and wanted to make more of myself and change my life in some way, but then i realized the Jesus excepts me for who i am and that he will always give me things to do.  we do not have to be somebody because we already are.  the chosen of God and one day we will be kings in heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, nobleseed said:

this morning i was feeling dissatisfied and wanted to make more of myself and change my life in some way, but then i realized the Jesus excepts me for who i am and that he will always give me things to do.  we do not have to be somebody because we already are.  the chosen of God and one day we will be kings in heaven.

Jesus Created you for who you are because He loves you. You are unique. You are the only one with your fingerprints and DNA. We will not be kings in heaven but we are saints and the children of God. 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Jesus Created you for who you are because He loves you. You are unique. You are the only one with your fingerprints and DNA. We will not be kings in heaven but we are saints and the children of God. 

@miss muffet :amen:Praise the Lord! So true and beautifully expressed. :)

We are each special to Him. Scripture says this, "Not one sparrow (What do they cost? Two for a penny?) can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t worry! You are more valuable to him than many sparrows."

(Matthew 10:29-31)

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

3 hours ago, nobleseed said:

Yes Jesus accepts you/me as you/I am. That doesn't mean I can sit on my backside and do nothing.

God has prepared good works in advance for us to do, so harness that disatisfaction and get to it.

Remember the parable of the talents, are you burrying yours or useing it?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 8/28/2019 at 9:18 PM, nobleseed said:

The Lord does want us to perfect ourselves (Matt 5:48).

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

On 8/29/2019 at 8:18 AM, nobleseed said:

Hello Noble,

I agree that despite of our past & mess Jesus accepted us, but  the bible says be Imitators of Jesus Christ copy Him. So, I guess we will allow the Holy Spirit to edify us not because of others but whatever acceptable and pleasing to God.