• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

There were a few posts in this thread that were removed because they were unnecessary.  Don't resort to pettiness ... simply discuss it out!  :)  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

58 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

A significant portion of professing Christian denominations are caving on a number of moral and spiritual issues, which only emboldens those who hate Christ and the Cross. So, in keeping with the model of the Seven Churches as found in Revelation 2-3, we see the final stages playing out before our eyes, and know, that the last church age, is that of the lukewarm, nauseating church in whom Christ spews out of His mouth. At least this is my humble opinion.

Hi Tampered With,

I agree to a point, yet we do see that the Lord counsels them to repent. And I believe many are doing this and will do this in the coming days. And those who were never apart of that group are the Philadelphia church and that is the group, (with those repentant from Laodicea) who will come to maturity and be caught away to be with the Lord.

The Lord is building His called out ones and He is maturing them by His Holy Spirit. The Laodicean group are NOT the measure of Christ`s ability to build, nurture and mature His body over the centuries and over the world.

Marilyn,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

13 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

LOL. The dictionary is not the bible. Dispensationalism is not in the bible. If it isn't, then is false. Very simple. God's system of order is relationship through covenants, not dispensations. 

"Trinity"  -   "triune Godhead" etc.,  is not in the bible. Since these words are not in the bible, then they are false - according to your theory.  Got it. "Rapture" is not in the bible in so many letters either. So it too is false. I am beginning to understand.

Ah! Finally you are making some sense! So you don't like the WORD "Dispensation." But you like "covenant" because you find it. Got it!  But you are being silly because covenants cause a change in God's system and His relationship with humans. A "system of order" comes with a covenant.

9 hours ago, Tampered With said:

A significant portion of professing Christian denominations are caving on a number of moral and spiritual issues, which only emboldens those who hate Christ and the Cross. So, in keeping with the model of the Seven Churches as found in Revelation 2-3, we see the final stages playing out before our eyes, and know, that the last church age, is that of the lukewarm, nauseating church in whom Christ spews out of His mouth. At least this is my humble opinion.

You and DH should get along well!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

"Trinity"  -   "triune Godhead" etc.,  is not in the bible. Since these words are not in the bible, then they are false - according to your theory.  Got it. "Rapture" is not in the bible in so many letters either. So it too is false. I am beginning to understand.

Ah! Finally you are making some sense! So you don't like the WORD "Dispensation." But you like "covenant" because you find it. Got it!  But you are being silly because covenants cause a change in God's system and His relationship with humans. A "system of order" comes with a covenant.

Don't be silly. We are talking about the pseudo cult of dispensationalism, not established doctrines that has shaped our beliefs from the moment we were born again. The Godhead is found in the scriptures, especially in the NT because God has revealed Himself in three distinct persons, but dispensationalism attempts to separate what God has united in Christ, therefore it is false from the get go. A doctrine that was popularized in the 1800's and is now being taught in most churches and bible universities is not necessarily biblical as if it was biblical. It is not! 

Eph 2:11-22 destroys dispensationalism completely, Ro. 9:6 reveals that the Israel of God is a people of faith in Christ. Covenants is all over the bible. Covenants appear 284 times in the OT and 37 times in the new (NASB). How many times does dispensation appear in my translation? NONE. Only the kjv and the nkjv use the noun dispensation instead of stewardship/administration, etc. 

This is one of the reasons why believe dispensation is a deception concocted in the hearts of liars like Darby and Scofield. 

Nothing personal here. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

21 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

He is a proponent of replacement theology, from what I can tell. 

9 hours ago, Tampered With said:

I  Agree, and I say WE are ALL a part of that last church age. Unless We all take to heart the warnings in that particular letter then we all will likely be vomited out. The Overcomers of this church age become the Saints of Revelation, as God by his mercy grants this Church a time of Mercy in the wilderness to enter His promises, and the saints(Overcomers) see to it that this is allowed to happen as they stand in the Gap, protecting the church in the wilderness taking on the brunt of the attacks the beast of Revelation 13 who makes war on the saints and overcomes them. Those of this final church, who in the wilderness fail to heed the rebuke found in the letter to the Laodiceans will become Part of the Harlot that comes out of the Wilderness riding on the beast from the bottomless pit. 

It is easy to berate this least of the churches, But if you look closely, the overcomers have the greatest of rewards, as they overcome as Christ overcame. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

19 hours ago, dhchristian said:

You are another one of those that make absolutely zero sense, and just comment to throw confusion into the discussion

Your original premise is just plain wrong.  You further complicate things by posting this verse.

That in the dispensation of the fulness G4138 of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (Eph 1:10) 

Since it's obvious that you do not understand what the verse means i attempted and failed to get you to understand that the fulness of time is different than the fulness of times, as is one is singular and one is plural. The reason that it is plural, fulness of times is because there are two events happening. 1- A gathering from heaven 2 - A gathering from earth.

Mark 13

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

The fulness of times being discussed is 1) The time the Gentiles are in heaven after the pretribulation rapture. They are then gathered from heaven. 2) The gathering of the 12 tribes from the earth. This occurs at the end of 70th week, just before the day of the Lord. I realize these are things that are just flying over your head. You don't understand the verses. If you did, you would not be using them to try to prove your premise.

These verses have nothing to do with proving that the fulness of the Gentiles is not a quantity.

12 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Don't be silly. We are talking about the pseudo cult of dispensationalism, not established doctrines that has shaped our beliefs from the moment we were born again. The Godhead is found in the scriptures, especially in the NT because God has revealed Himself in three distinct persons, but dispensationalism attempts to separate what God has united in Christ, therefore it is false from the get go. A doctrine that was popularized in the 1800's and is now being taught in most churches and bible universities is not necessarily biblical as if it was biblical. It is not! 

Eph 2:11-22 destroys dispensationalism completely, Ro. 9:6 reveals that the Israel of God is a people of faith in Christ. Covenants is all over the bible. Covenants appear 284 times in the OT and 37 times in the new (NASB). How many times does dispensation appear in my translation? NONE. Only the kjv and the nkjv use the noun dispensation instead of stewardship/administration, etc. 

This is one of the reasons why believe dispensation is a deception concocted in the hearts of liars like Darby and Scofield. 

Nothing personal here. 

Don't be silly!  We are talking about the truth of God making changes on  the order of things when - for example - the law was given, and how things changed again when Jesus was born. Then again when He rose from the dead. These things are the truth of God's word, and anyone honest with themselves know this. Maybe you don't like the name attached to these changes of order. That is OK. We all know these changes happened.

Thanks for bringing up Ephesians - for that passage proves a change in the order of things:

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Note that at one time THE LAW was the proper order of things; but no that law was abolished in the death of Christ.

Are there people on earth today that were born of Jewish (or Hebrew) mothers - people that CALL themselves descendants of Jacob? You know there are.  THANK GOD you are not God - for you would give them no hope whatsoever! However, God and you are different: when God makes a promise, it is forever. God made promises to them and in the end, many of them will be saved - but NOT through "the church" which they deny. You would write them off; God will not. He has already planned on how to save them.

Covenants is all over the bible. Yes, agreed: and many times a new covenant changes the order of things.  That is what many people call a dispensation.

2 hours ago, The Light said:

Since it's obvious that you do not understand what the verse means i attempted and failed to get you to understand that the fulness of time is different than the fulness of times,

I clearly distinguished between the fulness of time as found in Gal. 4;4, which points the first advent and the fulness of times as found in Eph 1:10 which points to the end times, and the second advent. 

When You first commented here, you said the time of the gentiles is not the same as the fulness of times, Now you say fulness of time is not the same as the fulness of times. As you can see your criticism makes no sense whatsoever.

The Only time I quoted Gal. 4;4 I used it as an example of what the fulness of times means, My Point being: "The fulness of times is thus an expression for the end of a dispensation,"  Because in the verse Gal 4:4, it was speaking of the first advent of Christ, and the end of that dispensation.

I Honestly do not know why I am even bothering to answer you if you have no basic modicum of comprehension. It is almost as if you are just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing as there is no logic to your responses. Israel reached the fulness of time, and the messiah came, and they received him not. The church will reach the fulness of times, and the Lord will Gather them together, Provided they are ready for His coming... IMO they are not, for they are still children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; (Eph 4;14) As you are doing here.

So what then? If the church is not ready? 

I Have nothing to sell you besides the cross, Will you purchase one and carry it with you?