• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You can go on thinking these things (in error) until the rapture; then you will find out how wrong you were.

Will you at least admit there was some time on earth before Moses brought the law - then again some time after Moses brought the law? Can you admit that?

I have no idea what you are talking about. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/31/2019 at 10:55 AM, Da Puppers said:

I like what you say here.   But I would say that it is more than just the (short)  period of time BEFORE he comes,  unless you are pointing to the specific time of the advent return of Jesus at the time of Armageddon.   In which case,  I would agree with you in that it refers to the final glorification of the body of Christ...saved Gentiles at the time of the rapture and afterward those elect of Israel and the  (remaining) fullness of the Gentiles comes in during the final period of 42 months when the times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled.  In summary,  I guess what I am saying is that the "times of the Gentiles, Luke 21:24" is not simply referring to their trampling down of Jerusalem,  but rather this trampling of Jerusalem IS the state of affairs (of the world during the mark of the beast) that results in the final harvest of the Gentiles... after the rapture! 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

I agree with your thoughts. I haven't read anything yet really describing "the times of the gentiles" or "the fullness of the gentiles" in this thread; as in when and where the times of the gentiles started. I guess it could be referred to as a dispensation also. Of course there's different hermeneutic views; but I interpret the time of the gentiles started in Babylon with King Nebuchadnezzar, and will end with Christ's second coming at Armageddon. Do you have a different thought?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

44 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. 

Of course not, because you deny such things. It is truth anyway. I am speaking of the time from Genesis 4 all the way to Moses: perhaps around 2000 years. That was a lot of time before the law came.

But then Moses came on the scene and then the law was given. 

So we have time: from Moses to Christ: that is a LOT of time.

So we have TIME before the Law,

then the law came

then TIME after the law.

You KNOW this is true.

6 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Like I said, I have no idea what you are talking about. What's the original discussion all about? Either you are confused, need to take you meds, or I came it at the wrong time because what you said makes no sense unless you specify what in the world you are trying to say, 

:vacuum:

YOu can vacuum all you want: the truth is, GOD created dispensations when He gave the law and changed times. Then again when Christ came. And yet again at his resurrection. You cannot vacuum up truth - as if you make it go away. Dispensations are a part of history. You can try all you want to rewrite history, but it won't work.

6 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

YOu can vacuum all you want: the truth is, GOD created dispensations when He gave the law and changed times. Then again when Christ came. And yet again at his resurrection. You cannot vacuum up truth - as if you make it go away. Dispensations are a part of history. You can try all you want to rewrite history, but it won't work.

LOL. Please give chapter and verse where anyone in the scriptures, whether in the old testament or the new discussed anything that resembles a so called "dispensationalism."

Take your time, 

:wink_smile:

3 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

LOL. Please give chapter and verse where anyone in the scriptures, whether in the old testament or the new discussed anything that resembles a so called "dispensationalism."

Take your time, 

:wink_smile:

From dictionary:  "a system of order, government, or organization of a nation, community, etc., especially as existing at a particular time."

Before the flood it seems everyone just did what they each thought was the right thing for them to do. Perhaps Adam passed down some laws: we don't know because it was not recorded.   After the flood, there was Noah's laws. In other words, CHANGE came: a different system of order, or a different set of rules. After Moses law, there was yet another different set of rules, or yet another dispensation.

You cannot change history.

26 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

From dictionary:  "a system of order, government, or organization of a nation, community, etc., especially as existing at a particular time."

Before the flood it seems everyone just did what they each thought was the right thing for them to do. Perhaps Adam passed down some laws: we don't know because it was not recorded.   After the flood, there was Noah's laws. In other words, CHANGE came: a different system of order, or a different set of rules. After Moses law, there was yet another different set of rules, or yet another dispensation.

You cannot change history.

LOL. The dictionary is not the bible. Dispensationalism is not in the bible. If it isn't, then is false. Very simple. God's system of order is relationship through covenants, not dispensations. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

On 9/1/2019 at 6:29 AM, dhchristian said:

Then the dispensation of the Gentiles is completed when the fulness of times for the gentiles (Aka the church age) is completed.

No, the dispensation of the Gentiles is completed when the fulness of TIME for the Gentiles is completed. However, as I said, the fulness of the Gentiles has absolutely nothing to do with the fulness of times. You are quoting a verse that is talking about the gathering from heaven (the church) and the gathering from earth (the twelve tribes). I suggest you study 1st fruits and the Feasts of Israel so you can put things in their proper order.

That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (Eph 1:10)

I have already shown that the FULNESS OF TIMES being referred to is the Gentiles Church being gathered from heaven and the 12 tribes being gathered from the earth. I realize all this is going over your head but is is called the fulness of times because there are two things happening as shown previously

On 9/1/2019 at 6:29 AM, dhchristian said:

When does this occur? Read the verses from Revelation I quoted you above... that is When, and this is when Israel will say "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD". 

The gathering from heaven and earth occurs just prior the the Wrath of God. Which is the beginning of the day of the Lord.

Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? (Romans 11;12)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Romans 11:25)

Exactly. As I quoted in previous post

So Here I have given you ample scriptural evidence that the fulness of times is a term that speaks of the end of a dispensation in one case the end of the dispensation of Israel when Christ came,

Yes you have provided good evidence. Nice job. However, I already understood that the fulness of TIME is a term that speaks of the end of a dispensation.

If you are not a dispensationalist you will not understand this.

I am so I do. But you don't seem to understand that verse you quoted earlier has the do with the gathering from heaven and earth of the church and the twelve tribes. Thats why is says the fulness of TIMES

The first 3.5 years of the final week will be the time of transition between the dispensation of the church age, and the consummation of the church age, just like the ministry of Jesus was a time of transition between the Law and the Prophets and the consummation of the New Covenant in Christ, Only the ones ministering then will be the saints, those who have the fulness of Christ within them (Emmanuel, God with us), as Christ Jesus is the head and we are united as one by the Spirit. Then the dead in Christ will be raised, and the Saints which are alive and remain will be transformed as we receive our reward. 

When the fulness of the Gentiles has come in, God will turn his attention to the 12 tribes. The 70th week is about God's 12 tribes. That is why there are 144,000 first fruits from the 12 tribes. That means there will be a harvest of the 12 tribes, and that harvest will occur just before the day of the Lord.

God Bless.

Thank you brother. And to you also.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

1 hour ago, The Light said:

Then the dispensation of the Gentiles is completed when the fulness of times for the gentiles (Aka the church age) is completed.

No, the dispensation of the Gentiles is completed when the fulness of TIME for the Gentiles is completed.

You are another one of those that make absolutely zero sense, and just comment to throw confusion into the discussion

On 9/1/2019 at 6:59 PM, dhchristian said:

Dispensationalism is rightly dividing the Word of God, and is As Old as the Bible. 

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.  (2 Timothy 2:15)

If you cannot grasp a simple verse like Luke 16:16, It shows why you are averse to the Authoritative King James Version of the Bible. For the record I Do you use the Greek to add insight and definition to the plain Language of the Word of God, as Used in the Textus Receptus.

Luke 16:16 is the KEY verse of the dispensationalist Hermeneutic of studying the Word of God. If you are going to take a stand against dispensationalism, You had better be able to explain that verse.... Remember, these are Jesus Own Words. and it doesnot matter which version you use they all say the same thing. 

“The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John; since that time the gospel of the kingdom of God [fn]has been preached, and everyone is forcing his way into it. (NASB)

“The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it. (NIV)

“The Law and the Prophets were until John; since then the good news of the kingdom of God is preached, and everyone forces his way into it. (ESV)

“The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it. (NKJV)

The Law and the prophets (Dispensation A) were until John (The beginning of dispensation B) Since then The Gospel of the Kingdom is preached (Dispensation B)….

Now, this is a transition time between the OLD and The NEW Covenant, The New covenant cannot take full effect until the Death of the testator.

For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. (Hebrews 9:16-17)

That is the New covenant, which no longer preaches the baptism of John (The Gospel of the Kingdom), but the Gospel of Grace unto salvation by the Blood Of Jesus. This then Is dispensation C.  

The Proof for this is found in acts 19, when those who had received the Baptism of John received the Baptism of the Holy Ghost.

He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost. And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism. Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied. (Acts 19:2-6)

Matthew 24:14 prophesies that the Gospel of the kingdom will be preached again, shortly before the final week for Israel begins...

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:14)

Now we are in the transition from the church Age, to the Millennial Kingdom of God, Which could have occurred during the first advent, and John the Baptist could have been "Elijah" if they had received him as such, But instead he was Killed By Herod. And Christ was crucified, But all of this was known ahead of time by an all Knowing God who took this into account to extend grace unto the gentiles via the mystery of the church age, which we are living in now. This dispensation will come to an end, and the millennial dispensation will begin, and the time of transition is the final week for Israel.  

I am not preaching Hyper dispensationalism here, But plain old dispensationalism. If You cannot understand and explain a simple verse like Luke 16:16, You are obviously incapable of the most basic of common sense discussions on these things, or worse, You have an agenda That your pushing. You are a Newbie here, so I will extend the benefit of the doubt to you, But if you want to debate this, you need to explain Luke 16:16 and how I am interpreting it wrong, instead of just coming on here and calling me names, and Mocking me with your "superior Hermeneutic". 

IAmnot using the KJV to dictate doctrine, I am using the Word of God, The Words of Jesus Himself. It does not matter whether you translate the word dispensation as stewardship or Authority in the verses I pointed to they mean the same thing. 

Listen, some of the responses I’ve got from you wound up in my junk mail. This is part of the confusion.

i apologize for the misunderstanding. :emot-wave: