Sign in to follow this  
Yeshua153

The origins of pagan easter

On 8/30/2019 at 7:16 PM, LadyKay said:

Hold hold hold on here now. Just wait a moment. Now I was not going to get into this holiday debate but I can't sit here and let what you just said go by without a word.  But before I start, I just want to be clear on what you are saying. Are you saying that God only selects a few people to be saved? The rest are well just too bad out of luck? That we have no say in it what so ever? Is that what you are saying. :blink:

Yes, God chooses the few, read what Yeshua's own words say, in Mat 7v13-14;

" Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate & broad is the way that leads to destruction, & there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate & difficulties the way which leads to life, & there are few who find it."

Luck has nothing to do with it, we have either His mercy, or His wrath as in Rom 9v22-23;

[What] if God, willing to shew [his] wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Sign in to follow this