• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, John Robinson said:

...it seems Worthy is turning into one hot mess coming from a whole gaggle of brand new heresy hunters with unending finger pointing, and I'm about one half-step from walking away. Anybody else?

Now you tell me!?:mellow:   Darn, I just gone bought myself a  new special edition Heresy 303 rifle  at theChristian bookstore yesterday. Hope you stay John ;and  which I say  also to any others thinking of leaving. 

We need mature Christians on this site.J ust think of it , this forum is  a truly worldwide  ministry because so many -billions -people speak English  globally or will learn it in the near future. The opportunity is infinite because English is the Koine Greek of today! (It did not have to be that way; English could have been a fairly localized language like beautiful Gaelic.) God ordained it I'm confident to, spread the Gospel easier.I assure everyone that  Worthy F is an important  work  of the Lord Jesus. Worthy is a potent and beautiful way of preaching the Gospel of Christ worldwide- if done with both great love and truth.

I  saw a young  western Christian lady on TV called Christine say that immigrants ,from the other side of the world who had moved to her neighborhood ,that she was witnessing to about Jesus Christ, tell her that they had  mistakenly thought that Christ was not sent for them but just for white people.

As you know people(guests) are reading our posts from around the world. We will see surely the  great effect  of Worthy Forums one day when we are in Heaven.

Billions are  so hungry for the Lord Jesus Christ and his  Good News!  You will  all be greatly rewarded in Heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

20 hours ago, John Robinson said:

...it seems Worthy is turning into one hot mess coming from a whole gaggle of brand new heresy hunters with unending finger pointing, and I'm about one half-step from walking away. Anybody else?

I'm just getting back after a week and a half absence, but I've been treated very well here. I don't enjoy each and every response I get, but I'm not being harrassed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

The editor for the first three novels my wife and I wrote always used to say, "John, sometimes a fella just has to crab." Maybe that's what I've been doing. Sorry about that! :D

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

28 minutes ago, John Robinson said:

The editor for the first three novels my wife and I wrote always used to say, "John, sometimes a fella just has to crab." Maybe that's what I've been doing. Sorry about that! :D

Ha. Crab is nice with some cans and a bunch of bullets...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 8/31/2019 at 10:27 AM, John Robinson said:

No, I'm hanging with the program here, not about to leave. This sort of thing is usually thrown out there by arrogant egomaniacs who are good at copy/paste, and snarky retorts. The best way to stop this is to ignore their posts, and eventually they lose interest in their trolling efforts. They come and they go.  

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

I don't see any hersey hunters on Worthy but I do agree we need to be discerning about what people say on here :)  pray & study God's Word :)

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/1/2019 at 1:49 PM, John Robinson said:

The editor for the first three novels my wife and I wrote always used to say, "John, sometimes a fella just has to crab."

Sorry, you can't leave.
I'm waiting for another 'Joe Box'

And the cat, of course!...........default_cool2.gif.6e8fa54fa276e2598d3fbd2960a51f22.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

Because quitting in the midst6 of a trail is what we Christians do?  No.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Well...don't let the door hit you on the way out. And I'm not saying that to be a jerk. But here's the thing...worthy is a ministry, we as Christian's, should seek to minister to those around us no matter where we are at. If you don't feel like you are led to or are able to minister here, then do not waste anymore of your time here, your not doing anyone-including yourself-any good by remaining here.

Conversely, if you feel like you belong here for any reason, perhaps an attitude adjustment may go a long ways. Instead of seeing everyone as heretics and false teachers, how about seeing them as people in need of God's love and forgiveness. 

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 8/31/2019 at 10:27 AM, John Robinson said:

I am ok. There are some strange threads but I don't think God wants me to give up Worthy. I don't feel the Holy Spirit telling me that anyway. 

• Praise God! 1