Sign in to follow this  
unworthyservant

Rattlesnake story/album version(better audio)

I found this album version of the story and it has much better audio so since I don't know how to replace the other one I'm putting this up for anyone who couldn't understand some parts of the live one.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, unworthyservant said:

I found this album version of the story and it has much better audio so since I don't know how to replace the other one I'm putting this up for anyone who couldn't understand some parts of the live one.

I'll admit the audio on the first one wasn't the greatest, but then again neither was the video itself. It looked like multiple dub-down VHS tape. Betamax was superior by comparison. As a retired audio/visual tech, having to make duplications of lesser than quality projects were sometimes a nightmare. I did have a video enhancer that helped quite a bit. Audio could sometimes be 'sweetened' as it was termed, by patching the sound through an external mixer as well. A laborious process at times. This was also a saying pertaining to the overall film and sound quality, "Garbage in - garbage out."   

• Brilliant! 1

Sign in to follow this