IGNORED

Rattlesnake story/album version(better audio)

unworthyservant

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

I found this album version of the story and it has much better audio so since I don't know how to replace the other one I'm putting this up for anyone who couldn't understand some parts of the live one.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

15 hours ago, unworthyservant said:

I found this album version of the story and it has much better audio so since I don't know how to replace the other one I'm putting this up for anyone who couldn't understand some parts of the live one.

I'll admit the audio on the first one wasn't the greatest, but then again neither was the video itself. It looked like multiple dub-down VHS tape. Betamax was superior by comparison. As a retired audio/visual tech, having to make duplications of lesser than quality projects were sometimes a nightmare. I did have a video enhancer that helped quite a bit. Audio could sometimes be 'sweetened' as it was termed, by patching the sound through an external mixer as well. A laborious process at times. This was also a saying pertaining to the overall film and sound quality, "Garbage in - garbage out."   

• Brilliant! 1

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 9/2/2019 at 8:20 AM, BeauJangles said:

I'll admit the audio on the first one wasn't the greatest, but then again neither was the video itself. It looked like multiple dub-down VHS tape. Betamax was superior by comparison. As a retired audio/visual tech, having to make duplications of lesser than quality projects were sometimes a nightmare. I did have a video enhancer that helped quite a bit. Audio could sometimes be 'sweetened' as it was termed, by patching the sound through an external mixer as well. A laborious process at times. This was also a saying pertaining to the overall film and sound quality, "Garbage in - garbage out."   

back in those days i was a director at our local tv station going to college.  had access to some really good equipment...  we built our own reprocessor amplifiers from scratch.   even made our own printed circuit boards.   could rebuild some really bad video. made some cash on the side there and learned a lot.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

3 hours ago, other one said:

back in those days i was a director at our local tv station going to college.  had access to some really good equipment...  we built our own reprocessor amplifiers from scratch.   even made our own printed circuit boards.   could rebuild some really bad video. made some cash on the side there and learned a lot.

You know I always love it when do tech-talk to me, Sam. 1915409215_blinkysmiley.gif.0b10c775aa4a4e2bb5cb35f256f14823.gif