IGNORED

"The Family" Netflix documentary -- The Whore and the Wolf King.

Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

"The Family" Netflix documentary -- The Whore and her Wolf King

We are living in the end of the age. Many signs of the end are developing. One such sign is what Revelation 17 calls the "Whore of Babylon." She is the idolatrous "shell" of Christianity - the Antichrist's "state church" of the last days. In Revelation 3, she is referred to as the Church of Laodicea - the lukewarm church that Christ vomits out of His mouth. Presently, she has found a new lover. This is no ordinary lover -- it is the man of her dreams, the one she has been awaiting all of her existence. He is the "Chosen One." She affectionately refers to him as the "Wolf King." Jeff Sharlet's, "The Family" documentary on Netflix, peels back the whore's sheets to expose her filthiness. Ironically, I don't think Sharlet truly knows what he's dealing with.

Evil is not fickle. It comes in all sizes and flavors. It recruits 24/7 and turns no one away. It seeks to destroy and corrupt what God has said is good. Sometimes it is overt, as in a mass shooting. But other times, it remains cool, working covertly and undercover (under the sheets.) This is the worse kind of evil, for it impersonates and parades as something holy and righteous. Yet it is only a counterfeit. It has the capability to craft "righteousness" to the extent that it is nearly impossible to distinguish it from the real thing. Daniel 8:25 says, "By his cunning (shrewdness) he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind he shall become great." The KJV says that he shall cause "craft" to prosper. The "he" in this passage is the Antichrist.

The Family is a 5-part documentary by Jeff Sharlet based on the 2009 book of the same name. The Family, originally called The Fellowship, was founded in 1935 by Abraham Vereide as a vehicle for followers of Christ to support and pray for our nation's chosen leaders. Loosely structured, it lacked the hierarchy of typical organizations. They met with politicians for breakfast/lunch and prayer. It was not driven so much by partisan politics but rather a desire to build relationships with these strong leaders - be they American congressmen or foreign dictators. In the early 1960's, the leadership of The Fellowship passed the torch onto a seemingly humble and contrite man, Douglas Coe. Under his guidance, the organization became simply known as "The Family" and a truly overt (secretive) operation. Coe is quoted as saying, "The more you can make your organization invisible, the more influence your organization will have." Sharlet describes The Family as "an invisible organization that had been hiding in plain sight for over 80 years." The big event for The Family is Washington's D.C.'s Annual Prayer Breakfast.

The philosophy of this group is "Jesus plus nothing." To those like myself who adhere to salvation by Christ's saving work alone, that kind of language sounds great on its surface. It's under the surface (the sheets) where the problem lies. The 20th century gave rise to what may be described as "Jesus Onlyism." By that, I do not refer to Unitarianism, but simply a belief system that boasts of a return to the purity of Christ alone (Christ plus nothing.) In place of theology, the focus is the "teachings" of Jesus. This watered down Christianity is typically found in liberal, seeker sensitive and emergent churches, as well as groups like Promise Keepers, not to mention most of the drivel from modern-day quasi-Christian publishers. It's not so much what they say that is problematic. -- It's what they don't say. Commonplace is flowery talk of our oneness in Christ; how Jesus loves and desires a relationship with us; that we should be His ambassadors to a fallen world; that there is "power" simply in the name of Jesus; that the world will be united under a banner of that name and that, as Christians, this should be our mission. That's all well and good. I can "amen" many of those statements to a degree. 

Unfortunately, their "Jesus" is, at best, only a fraction of the True Saving Christ from Scripture. In point of fact, their message has no "saving" power at all. The part they leave out is the part that actually rescues a person out of the clutches of hell and Satan and into the arms of Christ. In The Family documentary, there is no mention of the cross  - not one. There is no genuine emphasis on repentance, salvation, redemption -- specifically, Christ's death on the cross and our need to be born again. Rather, it's just a bunch of syrupy "lovin' on people in the name of Jesus." In many cases, these people loved on are some of the most evil modern dictators in recent memory. Many of these ruthless men realized that if they wanted an "in" with the U.S. government, nodding "yes" to this Jesus had fringe benefits in the form of money and power via the ears of official U.S. representatives. 

It is true that Romans 13 says that rulers of nations are ordained as instruments of God to punish evil. But nowhere does the Bible say that the Church will effectively convert governments under a submission to Christ. In fact, the apostle Paul said that not many of God's chosen ones were "wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth." (1 Cor 1:26) Christ asked the question that when He returns, will He find faith? The answer is: very little. He will certainly not return to a world whose nations are converted to "Jesus." Zechariah 14:3 says, "Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle."

The Family is a child of Pentecostal Kingdom Now theology, itself a child of Dominion Theology, a radical form of postmillennialism. Post-mill teaches that Jesus will only return AFTER the saints have fully converted the nations under the banner of Christ. The return of the Lord happens after (post) the millennium. This conversion is a conversion of nations and their leaders, not necessarily all individuals. This is a malignant doctrine that denies the sovereignty of God and the utter depravity of man. It says, "We don't need Christ to set up a Utopian kingdom on earth. Man can do it himself (with God's help, of course.) Hence the phrase - Kingdom Now. Their plan is to usher in the Kingdom, not by evangelism, per say, but by building relationships with powerful heads of state throughout the world. Nowhere is this idea found in Scripture. 

This documentary is broken down into 5 installments titled: Submersion, Chosen, New World Order, Dictators Murderers and Thieves, Wolf King. (Important note: If you do not have the time to watch the whole series, I recommend you watch only episode #1, the first 20 minutes of #2, and episode #5. Netflix offers a 30-day free trial.)

The show's intro really sets the creepy stage with an image of a giant serpent winding upward beneath an image of Christ with outstretched arms while a 1984-esk voice is heard saying, "Come. All worry will be left behind. All disappointment too will be gone forever." The intro ends with a greyed image of Trump's spiritual advisers all gathered around him in the Oval Office, laying hands and praying. Voice-over says: "Fear him, love him. Submit yourself completely. Then you will be his disciple." Words on Trump's chest: "Spiritual awakening - One in Christ." Does the voice-over suggest that it is Trump who submits to Christ? Hardly. It is a word for US (the sheep) to submit to Trump -- the long-awaited Wolf King. Before the intro even starts, Sharlet concludes: "This is what the family's been waiting for. He's God's man." George W. Bush is heard in the same intro saying: "What we have begun, we will finish." 

The author starts his journey in search for a well-educated and seemingly grounded friend who suddenly went missing before he was to marry his fiance. His relatives feared he had joined a cult. This friend ends up recruiting Sharlet into the Ivanwald House training and recruitment center where his friend was staying. While there, he was taught the ways of a servant, not of Christ, but of the political elite. Friend: "We are not Christians, we are followers of Jesus and we just serve." Sharlet: "Who do you serve?" Friend: "Men who are chosen by God for leadership...politicians." Sharlet: "Is there an organization?" Friend: "No, no church, no ministers, no rules and rituals." On the surface, these look like a bunch of zealous young Christians on fire for Jesus. But recall, not everything is as it appears. There is a real cult-like conditioning that takes place. People's wills are broken into a total submission to the "leader" whom they often refer to as the "Son," or "Jesus." But the discerning Christian will ask, "Which Jesus?" Sharlet says, "We'd pray to be broken. We'd pray to be nothing. We'd pray to obey..They said, 'This is our prime relationship with this Jesus." (notice the word "this.") Towards the end of the series, an image of a sign reads: "Annihilated Individual Conscience."

The young recruits do not study the Bible, only a booklet called, Jesus, containing the Gospels and Acts. A scene depicts a round-table Bible discussion. One guy reads a quote from Jesus while everyone takes turns offering their "impression" of what it means in lieu of contextual Bible study. Unfortunately, this all too common approach to Bible study is a plague in our modern-day churches. The goal is not to discover what a verse means, but rather, what does it mean to "me." As stated, there is no mention of the cross and what it means to TRULY be a follower of Christ. It would be fair to call them a "Jesus only" cult. Sharlet says, "What surprised me is that even though most of these men were scripturally literate, they didn't care much about the Bible...There's not a whole lot of theology. There's no wrestling with God, with conscience, traditional concerns of fundamentalism. They don't talk about the devil. Just Jesus. That's all."  Even their study of Jesus of the Gospels is based on cherry-picked verses that paint the kind of twisted Jesus they desire to portray. Rev. Eric Williams and Leslie Kern, founders of Clergy VOICE says in the film, "This organization has created a small-group process of raising up this charismatic figure. But my take is that they really cherry-picked who this Jesus was and what this Jesus did. I think they used Jesus as almost a kind of mascot."..."If you are a member of The Fellowship (The Family) the word, Jesus, takes on a number of different functions, more than meanings. It's like a talisman... to hold the people who participate in an ideology. But there's a shared understanding that what we're really about here is POWER."

Make no mistake, the emphasis of The Family is not contrition, it's not repentance or redemption, it's not salvation via Christ's sacrificial death. None of that. The emphasis - the goal - is POWER. The Family rightly believes that God appoints leaders, good and bad (Romans 13:1). But nowhere are Christians commanded in Scripture to cozy up to these appointed leaders to further the political agenda of the Church. In fact, many would argue that the Church is STRONGEST in times of opposition and even persecution, e.g. China. This unbiblical philosophy is 4th century Rome all over again, but under the guise of evangelicalism. Remember, these are not Christians, and therefore cannot be "evangelicals" in the true sense of the word. The heart of their philosophy is perhaps the most cunning evil because from a distance, it appears as the real thing, but up close, it will damn you to hell -- beautiful from a far but far from beautiful.

In Scripture, the Whore rides on top of a beast. Rev. 17:1-2 says, "Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and with the wine of whose sexual immorality the dwellers on earth have become drunk.”

The Family believes in a twisted sense of God's sovereignty. Christ didn't just die for the sheep, he also died for another group -- the wolves. These are also God's "elect", His chosen ones. But these are no sheep, they are men of great power. According to Sharlet, The Family believes the sheep will "get the message, but not in unvarnished form. They can't handle the truth." Whereas Christians are called to be servants, the wolves are called to be ferocious and powerful leaders. They don't abide by any such set of rules. Because God has chosen them as kings, they may do as they please. They are not chosen to be sheep. They are chosen to be wolves. Sharlet: "And that's the problem with The Family, right there. There's no sense of challenging that power...because it's just...'I'm chosen. It doesn't matter what I do."' Towards the end of the series, Sharlet reiterates The Family's position: "God cares most about the elites."

As mentioned in my other posts, I wrote a book about Donald Trump before he was elected. In it I provide documentation that he has ALWAYS considered himself destined to be a king.

Rev. Eric Williams says in the film: "Young Donald must have eaten that up -- that he was predestined to GREATNESS, to do GREAT THINGS, to be a GREAT LEADER." Jeff Sharlet then discusses the influence Norman Vincent Peale had over Donald Trump. 

Below is a quote from my book, Rise of the Little Horn:

"After recounting his visit with Great Faith Ministries, Trump recalled the African-American church’s great achievements throughout American history, and concluded his thought, “This is the power of faith. It’s the power to heal. It’s the power to unite. It’s the power to make all of us live better lives; all of us.” Here, Trump’s influence under Norman Vincent Peale is again unmasked. According to Donald Trump, Christianity is not about Christ’s saving death on the cross, but rather a system that teaches one to acquire faith for the purpose of manipulating circumstances to achieve power. Faith is a tool for the glorification of self; it makes one better, stronger and more powerful." (Rise of the Little Horn p. 215)

Douglas Coe would often speak of the "Parable of the Wolf King." Recall that the documentary's final episode is called, "Wolf King." It opens with Donald Trump being asked if he had ever asked God for forgiveness.

Sharlet recounts being taught this parable: 

"When I was a member of the family, ALWAYS we were talking about strength. Jesus says, 'You must go to those with positions of power.' And I remember one of the senior members talking to me about the metaphor of the sheep and the wolf. He says, 'You think Christ came for the sheep, right?' And I said, 'Yes! Yes! Of course.' He said, 'Ya know, it's good to love the sheep but who's gonna love the wolf?' And you know what? If you can get the wolf alongside you, the wolf will get everyone else in line pretty quick. And so, you don't worry about the sheep. We must go out and reach the Wolf King. How do you get the Wolf King? You show him you have a great power." (Scene cuts away to the U.S. Capitol Building.)

In the previous episode, Sharlet and his house brethren are being taught by their "house leader" who boasts of King David's sin of adultery, conspiracy and murder as if it is just one of David's fringe benefits of being God's powerful elect. In his words: "He was chosen. Interesting set of rules. Isn't it?" He then went on to explain that even if any of those young men in front of him - training up to be the next generation of the world's power elect - were to rape three young girls, he wouldn't think of them as bad people. He is there for only one thing --- JESUS. (Apparently Jesus was cool with King David's sin.) He continued: "We elect our leaders. Jesus elects His....The future king is coming, not just of America, but of the whole world." We are left with the impression that this future world leader is not the true Jesus. So, who is this coming Wolf King? The Bible calls him the Antichrist.

A couple minutes past the above segment shows a scene of The Family courting government officials. This passage of Scripture was read: "All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." (Matthew 27:11) (I couldn't help but wonder if the father and son they envisioned were not the Father and His Son Jesus, but Satan and his coming son, the Wolf King (Antichrist).

The Family have been in search for the Wolf King. They are no longer searching. They have the ultimate "Chosen One" -- the Wolf King. It's President Donald Trump. With an image of Trump and his spiritual advisors in the Oval Office, Sharlet says, "This is what The Family's been waiting for. He's God's man...Some would go so far as to call him, 'God's Chaos Candidate."'..."Doug Coe preaches the parable of the Wolf King. How do you get the Wolf King? You show him you have a great power and you offer that power to him. The Wolf King will come alongside you. They're not thinking Trump is going to get religion and turn sweet and mild. Just the opposite. 'The reason we work with Trump is because he's NOT a sheep. He's the Wolf King.'" (It may be noted that Donald Trump was born on one of the most significant super wolf moons in the 20th century -- June 14, 1946).

Some will protest, "This is just more FAKE NEWS!!" To that I say, Let me be clear... I do not suspect the writers or producers of this documentary are Christians. (Perhaps they are, but I don't know.) Jeff Sharlet clearly comes down on the side of some liberal ideas. Does he have an agenda? Of course he does. Does that automatically make his reporting false? Of course not. To those who simply dismiss reporting as fake news because the reporters had an "agenda" is preposterous. Question: Was Luke (of the Gospel of Luke) a reporter? Of course he was. Did he have an agenda? Of course he did. Does that automatically make him "fake news?" No. The same skeptics will retort, "But Luke was not merely a reporter, he was one of them, an eye witness to Jesus and the brotherhood." My response? "You mean like Jeff Sharlet, a man who was an eyewitness and part of The Family's brotherhood?" As discerning Christians living in this day of deception, we need to have the eyes of a hawk and the nose of a bloodhound so that we may be able to see through the bias, and in some cases, deception. 

Let me be very clear -- The validity I give to this documentary is not based on isolation. If I were to put my trust into this documentary simply based on the film without additional research, that would be foolish. But in fact, I've done my research and  wrote about "The Family" in detail 3 years before this film was released. I just called them by their true name -- The Whore. Please note also, in case you think this doc is simply a slam of Trump, it is based on the writer's book -- written in 2009.

Below is an excerpt from my book, Rise of the Little Horn: 

Revelation 17 speaks to the religious component of the Whore of Babylon. This Whore is a religious system, active during the last days, which will temporarily share a bed with the Beast (Antichrist)...In any local church congregation, you will have individual genuine believers and individual genuine fakers. In other words, any given church will include people who are not saved; not genuine Christians. They may look like the real thing; talk like the real thing; even smell like the real thing. But they are not the real thing. Many think they are saved, but are, in fact not. A saved person is one who “knows” Christ. I do not mean “has a knowledge about” Christ. They know Him. This is an intimate knowledge; a relational knowledge. If you are not “in Christ,” you are not “of Christ.” If Christ is not “in you,” you are not “in Christ.” Come judgment day, many will plead with Christ. His response will simply be, “I never knew you.” (Matthew 7:23). The knowledge Christ speaks of is relational. As God, Christ has knowledge of all people, but is relational only with the elect. --------- (Rise of the Little Horn p. 206)

My book continues to document various scenarios where Trump has "slept" with this harlot. In fact, some of Trump's quotes from the documentary are also in my book. What the writer failed to pick up on is that at one of these 2015/16 Conservative gatherings, Trump was heard in one of his rare moments of quoting Scripture (He stays away from it for good reason.) Observe that the passage he read was from 1 John (John's tiny epistles are the only place in the Bible where the Antichrist is referred to by that name. Ironically, in so many words, John refers to him as "a faker.")

The Scriptural image of a harlot riding a beast is not a woman on horseback, it is a salacious image of harlotry. Like Israel in Old Testament times, it pictures a last-days Church's betrayal of Christ in favor of intimacy with "Rome" (civil governments and rulers). The relationship between the Whore and the Beast (the Antichrist) is one of quid pro quo. They support one another. One provides political power via votes; while the other, power via policy. This relationship keeps both in power. Scripture says that the Whore will eventually persecute the saints. Rev 17 continues: "And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus...And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire, for God has put it into their hearts to carry out his purpose by being of one mind and handing over their royal power to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. And the woman that you saw is the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.” (Rev. 17:6,16-18) Please note, neither the Antichrist nor the Whore have come into there ultimate position as indicated in these verses. This is still down the road a few years. What we are seeing today are only the initial rise of these entities. In case you are wondering, we are not yet in the Tribulation.

Some Christians believe that in order to reach really bad people, they must water down the gospel. To the contrary, "it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes," including the really nasty people and the few nobility God is pleased to save. To most in The Family, their level of "lovin' on" Trump has reached the point of idolatry. The Old Testament says that Israel became a whore. Why? Because they fell into idolatry - they worshiped pagan deities. Trump likes to talk of his lovers, be they beautiful women, or rather stout Asian dictators. But Trump has only one true lover -- his "family" -- The Family.  Sharlet: "They'd say he (Trump) was clearly not a pious man... (pointing to a Bible) "I thought this Scripture still mattered but I hadn't learned a lesson from the Family - 'We don't need this Book. Trump understands that too.' Trump doesn't know anything in the Bible. Of course he's not....it's just in his heart.'" Leslie Kern says, "I am fascinated by the rhetorical self-impretzelment that's necessary to justify an allegiance to Donald Trump on the part of faith leaders in the Religious Right."

Bottom line: Is The Family evil? Yes. Is every individual caught up in the plans of The Family evil? No. I have no doubt that many sincere Christians are caught up in this scheme. They are deceived, having little understanding of God's prophetic program. Yet God has these people there for a reason. It is also possible that the Lord has Christian "undercover agents" inside this evil manifestation that are very aware of The Family's true intentions. THIS IS SPIRITUAL WARFARE AT ITS MOST EXTREME. IT DOESN'T GET ANY THICKER THAN THIS. We are literally seeing the manifestation of the Whore of Babylon appear right before our eyes. Please note that The Family are not just made up of self-professing evangelicals, they are Christians of every sort - Mainline, Catholic, Liberal, etc. They are also Jewish, Hindu, Muslim. This crosses all denominations and faiths. Its tentacles stretch into every country. A representative of The Family says in the film, "We want diversity to emerge. We want frankly multicultural involvement. I think you are going to see in the future multi-languages being spoken."

At one point in the film, Sharlet's notes are pictured. Clearly evident is a notation that reads, "Genesis 11:6 -- BABEL." I looked up the verse. It says: "And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." Make no mistake -- this is the true rebuilding of the Tower of Babel with the tower builder Wolf King at its helm.

Christians are SO CONSUMED with the Illuminati, The Masonic Lodge, the Globalists. Is it just possible that Satan has used these conspiracy theories as a smokescreen? Or perhaps these conspiracies were originally Satan's plan and God through down His own "trump card." I am suspicious of conspiracy theories. But The Family is one secretive organization worth looking at.

Again, I must stress that there are many sincere believers mixed in with these "wolves." There does appear to be solid Christian men like Robert Jeffress, Franklin Graham and David Jeremiah in close proximity to the president. Are these men genuine believers or impostors? Only God knows. I am confident that God has them there for His good pleasure. If the Rapture doesn't take them out, I pray they heed the near future warning to, "Come out of Babylon."

And here's the rub, soon many of the evangelicals that currently support Trump will turn when they understand that he is the beast. And when they do, all war will break out between Trump and the true saints. Trump is ALL ABOUT LOYALTY. And he has truly supported The Family's agenda. If Christians turn on him, for Trump, that will be the ultimate betrayal. All Christians will then have to say a pledge of allegiance, not to the flag, not to America, but to Trump. Will this shift happen before or after the Rapture? I pray it is after.

I encourage you to watch The Family documentary on Netflix. A word of caution: By watching this, you are peering into the heart of darkness and deception. Avoid extreme reactions of black and white. There are both evil people and saints rubbing elbows.

I leave you with two quotes from my book:

"After sharing this book’s premise with a friend, she responded, “Oh great! Another ‘Boy That Cried Wolf’ book. We have thousands of those.” My friend’s comments align with those of other critics, who point to the many prior incorrect identifications of the Antichrist. However, in all of the prior attempts, I have not found what I consider to be a single thoughtful, systematic and documented work vast enough in scope to fill a large book. Furthermore, the fact that others were incorrect does not alter the fact that the Antichrist will appear at some point. Neither do the prior failures alter the fact that the true Antichrist can and will be recognizable as such when he does appear. I later responded to my friend, “Fact is, the boy eventually saw the wolf, and warned people about it. Nobody believed him.” (Rise of the Little Horn p. 42)

"While rare occasions may demand a sheep peek into the wolf’s pantry, he best not linger, lest the wolf arrive unbeknownst and invites him to dinner. Tread lightly." (Rise of the Little Horn p. 35)

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

Well, Where to Begin.... First off, I agree with your skepticism and caution about dominionist and Kingdom now teachings, What you fail to understand is that By the very nature of their doctrine that Jesus will only come when Christians usher in the Kingdom By their own efforts, These people are globalists by definition. Trump is a Nationalist, and Thus many of these groups formed what became the "never Trumpers"  

Dominionism is Globalism. The Kingdom Now and Dominionist preachers For the Most Part during the 2016 election were "never Trumpers" They supported Ted Cruz, Whose Dad is a preacher in these churches. Him along with the likes of Mormon Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, A Jew were openly and actively opposed to DJT. Among the most  vocal of critics from the evangelical churches was Russell Moore head of the Southern Baptist Association, A known dominionist. https://www.spartareport.com/2016/05/connection-russell-moore-ted-cruz/

2. Dominionism is ecumenical. Dominionism is Christianity in disguise, and seeks to unite all faiths under its banner. I Am not talking of unity of the Spirit here, but unity of Purpose and Power. So They have united with groups such as Mormons, Jews, and even Muslims and Hindus. Their Unity in the election in 2016 was in being anti-Trump, and anyone who was Anti-Trump was considered one of them. Their candidate of Choice was Ted Cruz, Others who ascribe to these teachings are Rick Perry, Michelle Bachmann, Both of whom were candidates for president, Mitt Romney, a Mormon, Marco Rubio, a Catholic, The Bush's who are Methodists.... Point being it does not matter the denominational or religious stripe they carry so long as they were united in opposition to Trump. Trumps support in the evangelical community comes primarily from Fundamentalist, Dispensational Christians, which are also the most outspoken critics of Dominionist theology. In That respect, Both Sharlet and Jonathon Dane are right in line with their teachings.???HMM? 

3. NETFLIX: Netflix is an Ultra left wing globalist business who are in partnership with Former president Barrck Obama. Netflix is also a supporter of Globalism, with their programming reaching 130+ countries worldwide...

Hastings clearly wants to turn Netflix into the first global TV network, and he is well on his way. If he succeeds, this will have huge consequences not only for traditional TV stations, but for global media – and for globalization. Netflix’s plan could change much more than individual TV consumption. It could shrink the world yet a significant bit more.

Let’s look at the role television has in most of the world’s societies: Despite the expansion of the Internet, linear TV is still largely considered THE mainstream media channel to use if you want to reach a lot of people. No matter if you peak into the living room of an average apartment in a developed country or spend time in homes or meeting places in developing countries – you always find a TV set, often being the center of attention. The role of TV does differ depending on the overall state of economical and social progress of a market. But its status, ubiquity and impact on people is unparalleled, even in 2016.

But despite watching television being such a global activity, the typical content that is consumed is highly local or regional. Even though sports events, Hollywood movies and major U.S. TV-shows are being broadcasted throughout the world and even though you can find some transnational content clusters, such as programs produced for the whole Spanish-speaking market, national TV channels generally come across as “domestic”. This status quo is even more being manifested through national regulation, copyright laws as well as logistic and technical challenges which prevent linear broadcasting TV from turning into a globalized medium.

Netflix is about to change all that.

https://meshedsociety.com/netflix-is-the-next-phase-of-globalization/

4. Jeff Sharlet: Jeff Sharlet Was Born into the family of a Pentecostal and a Jew. His Works have been an attempt to push against Fundamentalism. As you may or may not know, Dominionism came as an offshoot of Pentecostalism, and the NAR.

https://www.politicalresearch.org/2016/08/18/dominionism-rising-a-theocratic-movement-hiding-in-plain-sight

One of the Oldest tricks in Satan's playbook, is to appear to be against the very thing you promote. So for example, the Greatest human rights violators are supporters of Human rights organizations. So for example the Pedophile will hide out and scope their victims in a place that supports children's aid. Or the Catholic church is an outspoken critic of Homosexuality, yet they and their leaders are the largest abusers in committing homosexual act. Is Sharlet a closet dominionist? According to one interview he is an atheist "And I said, look, you know, this is not an anti-Christian message. I’m not a Christian, but I’m incredibly compelled by the Christ who cares for the least of these." https://religionnews.com/2019/08/14/god-netflix-and-the-family-a-conversation-with-jeff-sharlet-and-jesse-moss/ And By his liberal tendencies he is a globalist.

Conclusion: Are there Power brokers like this in the churches? Yes. Dominionism is in every denomination, and at its core it is Globalistic. Some of the People in the Trump administration that were dominionists were removed soon after DJT got into office, such as Steve Bannon... Hard to believe considering his nationalist tendencies, As well as Kellyanne Conway, who is still there, who was a big supporter of Cruz, and a never Trumper Before Joining the Trump Organization. One thing I do know about DJT, is that he is a genius when it comes to strategy. One of those strategies is to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. (Machiavelli)  

There is also a concerted shill effort amongst Christians in this election cycle to take away the evangelical support from Donald Trump. I am not just seeing it here, but on numerous Christian sites. The reader must be aware of this and consider this when deciding as to the veracity of claims such as these brought By Jonathon Dane yet again. I Agree With Jonathon Dane that much of the Laodicean church will become the Harlot of Rev. 17, But what I do not agree with him on is that this church is already the harlot, for she is clearly a church, and from her come overcomers that heed the instructions therein and repent. In Fact, I have said everyone who calls themselves a Christian today is a member of this church age. Which Should make all of you Gulp. For this is the Last church age. I Also disagree with Jonathon Dane on his connecting the Scarlet beast from the bottomless pit with the Antichrist beast of rev. 13. These are two separate beasts, and the ramification of this is likely where our differences lie. Some of you here I have explained this to, but not many believe what I am saying. It is not the first beast that appears as Christ to the Whore Church, But the beast from the Bottomless pit. (Think about that) I Highly recommend you all pray for guidance on this as getting this wrong IMO is going to be the very foundation of the strong delusion. We do have Kushner's peace plan to be announced soon, as well as the Israeli election coming up, and if Netanyahu is removed we may see the restrainer be removed which is preventing this peace plan from being enacted? 

There is also a True unity of the Spirit to come which counters the false ecumenical movement that the globalists are seeking. Do Not let this sort of Post dissuade you from pursuing that. Also, Dispensational fundamentalism is against globalist dominionism. Israel will stand in the way of this Globalism eventually, and this sort of language will be used against them then as well as the armies Gather at Armageddon.  

Did you watch the documentary?

Edited by Jonathan Dane

It appears that DhChristian is insinuating that I am a Dominionist brand of Postmillennialism, not to mention an anti-dispensationalist and a shill globalist. Which is pretty funny, considering the fact that I just wrote a book on the Antichrist from a fundamentalist dispensational perspective.

Please take what he says with a grain of salt. If you want a taste of his character and intellectual "honesty," just review the last half or so of our exchange on a previous post of mine in this forum called, "Profile of a Man." 

Edited by Jonathan Dane

9 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

It appears that DrChristian is insinuating that I am a Dominionist brand of Postmillennialism, not to mention an anti-dispensationalist and a shill globalist. Which is pretty funny, considering the fact that I just wrote a book on the Antichrist from a fundamentalist dispensational perspective.

Please take what he says with a grain of salt. If you want a taste of his character and intellectual "honesty," just review the last half or so of our exchange on a previous post of mine in this forum called, "Profile of a Man." 

No I do not rely on Hollywood for my theology nor The MSM to base my opinions on people, Instead, I dig through the motives and agendas of the individuals. You wrote your book in 2016, You were a Never Trumper By definition, Therefore you are united with other never trumpers, irregardless of your particular ideology. You have already shown your globalist tendencies as well, By your comments. 

To those reading these comments, please note the question marks in my comment above. There is a saying that if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is a duck, Take that to heart. I Am merely pointing out to you that Jonathon Dane walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, You all need to make the conclusion that he is duck.   

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

No I do not rely on Hollywood for my theology nor The MSM to base my opinions on people, Instead, I dig through the motives and agendas of the individuals. You wrote your book in 2016, You were a Never Trumper By definition, Therefore you are united with other never trumpers, irregardless of your particular ideology. You have already shown your globalist tendencies as well, By your comments. 

To those reading these comments, please note the question marks in my comment above. There is a saying that if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is a duck, Take that to heart. I Am merely pointing out to you that Jonathon Dane walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, You all need to make the conclusion that he is duck.   

"I dig through the motives and agendas of the individuals."
Ad hominem logical fallacy.
"You were a Never Trumper By definition, Therefore you are united with other never trumpers, irregardless of your particular ideology."
Guilt by association logical fallacy.

Why do people default to such fallacious tactics? Because they have no argument based on face-value merit and substance. Note that DrChristian is the most brilliant man on the planet regarding things he has never read (i.e. my book) or seen (i.e. the documentary). He's like the judge who, at the start of the trial, dismisses the evidence outright because he doesn't like the cologne the attorney is wearing. (Smells like a duck.)

2 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

"I dig through the motives and agendas of the individuals."
Ad hominem logical fallacy.
"You were a Never Trumper By definition, Therefore you are united with other never trumpers, irregardless of your particular ideology."
Guilt by association logical fallacy.

Association tells a lot about a person, Such as their true motives.

2 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Why do people default to such fallacious tactics? Because they have no argument based on face-value merit and substance.

Actually, I gave you substance in my initial comment. I Researched who Sharlet was, Read interviews by Him, Read the Synopsis of the miniseries and that is what I base my conclusions on. I Looked into Netflix,and their motives, and what their agenda is, and Who they are associated with and who they support. I Did extensive research on Dominionists, How they operate, how some of them appear Just like your average evangelical, and I agreed with your assessment of them. I Also Brought in my own study of the "never Trumpers" and What groups of people they were made of, and what they shared in common. Then I noticed what you had in common with them, and I started to ask myself is this one such of those shills....? So I put question marks in that assertion in order to let the reader know if this is the case. Below is what I wrote. Notice the multitude of question marks. 

19 hours ago, dhchristian said:

In That respect, Both Sharlet and Jonathon Dane are right in line with their teachings.???HMM? 

Obviously, By Jonathon Dane's reaction, this statement posed as a question bothered him, so as to make him get all defensive. Did it touch a Nerve? Or expose his true motives? Sometimes you can tell by the way one reacts whether they are guilty or not... Just sayin'. 

Now I pose this question to the readers as well, do Wolves come as Wolves, or do they come as wolves in sheep's clothing? On a Christian forum such as this, with the reach they have, you can expect these sorts of shill actions. Like I said, I am seeing these sorts of attacks all over the place on Christian websites, and in the churches. You as the reader need to not believe everything you hear, and do the appropriate research on the sources from which these accusations come. A Hit piece, from a liberal atheist, and promoted by a liberal globalist network, coming from the mouth of Never Trumper, should get your "Spidey senses" going. Yes, Dane and Sharlet point out a problem in the evangelical churches, But that is the very heart of this shill movement and any Shill movement to get you divided. Again, Is JD a Shill? You need to decide, I am just showing you what I see. if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..... 

Again, your entire argument is based on paranoia, suspicion and false assumptions. Rather than even discuss The Family, (or any of my posts) you resort to attacking the character and motives of the messenger and dismiss their claim as you label them as a shill, globalist, never Trump, liberal, Leftist, Deep State, Fake News.

Example: on the "Profile of a Man" post, you made the claim that the AC must be Jewish. I unraveled your argument and even used your own proof texts against you.

How did you respond? Did you appeal to Scripture? No. You accused me of being a Leftist. (ad hominem and calumny). When I answered your false charge, did you apologize? No. You just adjusted your character attack. I then became a "globalist shill." I answered that false charge. Now you are suggesting that perhaps I am a dominionist (even though I describe the doctrine as malignant). And now I'm paired with an Atheist/neverTrumper.

When I respond to your bizarre statements and logical fallacies, suddenly that's evidence that I am being defensive and therefore am a wolf in sheep's clothing. And on and on it goes ad nauseum.

Rather than letting my claims or a documentary speak for themself, you simply assume the worse and dismiss them out of hand and announce to the forum:  "This man can't be trusted." (in so many words)

At the end of the day, Trump supporters' tactics are: Either one is for Trump or they are not. And if they are not, they are a suspicious threat and motivated by _____. The end result is a person above any critisism. This is the kind of blind adherence I would expect if the man was truly the AC.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

When it comes down to brass tacks one will have to decide to take the mark or not. 

We must prepare for the coming of the beast and it will not matter if we know his identity or not, as we will all know the actions of requiring the bearing of the mark to buy and sell.

We all best decide now and be spiritually ready to make our decision as the goal is salvation and resurrection in Christ, no matter how the events play out or whom are the players.

7 minutes ago, Diaste said:

When it comes down to brass tacks one will have to decide to take the mark or not. 

We must prepare for the coming of the beast and it will not matter if we know his identity or not, as we will all know the actions of requiring the bearing of the mark to buy and sell.

We all best decide now and be spiritually ready to make our decision as the goal is salvation and resurrection in Christ, no matter how the events play out or whom are the players.

How do you suggest Christians prepare? (It's a serious question.)