Worship Warriors

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

I kinda wanted to add a personal testimony  of how coming to realize what you just posted changed my whole perspective on the book of Revelation.

I began to understand that a lot of the theology that has been derived and become very popular is very flawed, because the book has typically been taught as if it were a "revealing" of the anti-christ....instead of a revelation of the person, power and purpose of Jesus Himself.

That flawed perspective has resulted in producing fear in many, which  is not a spirit He has anything to do with and does not "give" or use.  It truly does matter "how" we hear as much as it matters what we hear.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,406
  • Content Per Day:  5.74
  • Days Won:  157
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

I used to avoid prophecy and the book of Revelation until I understood this. It now produces awe and wonder in me rather than fear. 

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,214
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, IainL said:

I used to avoid prophecy and the book of Revelation until I understood this. It now produces awe and wonder in me rather than fear. 

It was the same with me. When I began to encounter Jesus as the one with has deep desire for his bride ( his eyes are burning with desire), his mouth is like a two edged sword - as I began to declare and decree and to sing out prophetic songs , the word of God began to do a DEEP work in my heart so that now I have a two edged sword coming out of my mouth.

And I don't pray any nice religious prayers anymore. Its like the roar of many waters coming out with force out of the depth of my spirit. It's a whole new encounter knowing Jesus in His new name.

My life had been radically transformed in encountering Jesus is all the various aspect of his new name.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

Revelation means to unveil. Jesus has by inheritance (at the resurrection) obtained a more excellent name, He comes and reveals himself to us in a way he has never done before. Some are titles: he is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, ruler of the kings of the earth. Others are his appearance: the garment that he is wearing speaks of him as High priest ; his eyes are like flame of fire, his voice as the sound of many waters,

Everything about his title and his appearance is intentional, with the purpose of communicating a message to his bride. He wants us to encounter him at a heart level in His new name so that our hearts will be empowered to prepare for His coming.

When you encounter him at a heart level in his new name, it will change the way you prophesy about the end times. You will understand the prophecy and you won’t prophesy out of a wrong spirit or a religious spirit  or even with a spirit of intellectual

Amen, Your whole view of the PURPOSE of the seals trumpets and bowls changes as well. In his Wrath, you see his Love and Longsuffering.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Speaking of myself, there's just so much that we don't think about or appreciate as much as we should. Jesus incarnate became a 100% man and is 100% God. We have a "man" sitting on the thrown and is our advocate before our Father; Jesus still bears His scares for what He did for us on Calvary. I suspect Jesus will remain a Man for all of eternity with those scares, possibly to remind the sacrifice He made for all of eternity.

That alone, in my opinion, tells me there is no extra terrestrial physical life elsewhere in the universe.  Astrobiology with zero evidence is a frivolous search for something that is not there. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/4/2019 at 1:42 AM, Jostler said:

I kinda wanted to add a personal testimony  of how coming to realize what you just posted changed my whole perspective on the book of Revelation.

I began to understand that a lot of the theology that has been derived and become very popular is very flawed, because the book has typically been taught as if it were a "revealing" of the anti-christ....instead of a revelation of the person, power and purpose of Jesus Himself.

That flawed perspective has resulted in producing fear in many, which  is not a spirit He has anything to do with and does not "give" or use.  It truly does matter "how" we hear as much as it matters what we hear.

Revelation is a Prophecy of How Jesus will win the victory, not how the Antichrist will come to power, But how he Loses his Power. For those who are not Christians there is fear, But for those who are this Book is a blessing. Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. (Rev. 22:7)

Keepeth= to attend to carefully, take care of, and to guard..

Sayings= Logos, A term used to denote Word, as in the Word of God. Of Jesus himself in John 1;1.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/5/2019 at 12:44 PM, Sonshine☀️ said:

Greetings, sibs :)

In the book of Revelation, our Father is unveiling for us all the events coming to pass in the end times.  Why?  So that we won’t be afraid—so that we’ll know how to stand firm and not be deceived by the antichrist.  Hallelujah!  

Revelation 1:3 King James Version (KJV)

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

7B380586-0595-4A55-9D53-08E7D76DC618.gif.a875d80bfc8df043ff5a720cf819a648.gif Shine on!

The final pages show that WE WIN!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

The Ekklesia are resurrected with Jesus to eternal life.

Most men are resurrected to judgment/ destruction.

So?   "We",    is a "few", a small group on the narrow road to life,

compared to the "many" who stay on the road to destruction.