• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

ECF were on the whole YEC

The 7 days of Genesis & 7,000 years old earth view (Ps. 90:4, II Pet. 3:8)), have you heard this?

For instance (summary):

In Matthew 13, Jesus gives several related parables, about the work of a laborer, sowing in the field and then reaping. According to Holy scripture, the workweek is six days long, with one of rest at the end (Exodus 20:8-11; &c). Therein, the ‘field’ is identified with the “world”, and the sowing of the gospel seed for those six days. The harvest is the end, but notice in St. Matthew 13:35, that Jesus speaks about the parable representing something keep secret from the beginning of the world. Isn’t Jesus connecting the sowing of the seed, from Genesis 3:15, unto the end of the world, the 6 cosmic days with the Lord, Psalms 90:4; II Peter 3:8?

For instance,

Day 1 - Light, (Adam sinned, world in darkness, but Jesus gave the Gospel light) connect to Genesis 3:15; 2 Corinthians 4:4-6; 1,000 years (of Adam, dies short of ‘the day’ (930 years old; Genesis 2:17, 5:5))

Day 2 - Heavenly waters separated from earthly waters, as Noah and Abraham continue with the gospel (Galatians 3:6-8), as Abraham was to be made a distinct heavenly minded peoples (Genesis 15:18, 18:18, waters, Revelation 17:5), 2nd 1,000 years

Day 3 - Grass, Herbs, Trees (with seed in itself), Moses and Israel take up the Gospel, the Tree of a nation is rooted (Hebrews 4:2,6; Acts 7:38], and among the grass (Psalms 103:15; Isaiah 51:12; 1 Peter 1:24), that Nation of the line of Abraham, was brought forth from out of Egypt (a symbol of the earth [worldliness]), and Israel, was to be a fruit bearing Tree (Luke 13:6-7; John 1:48-50; Romans 11:17,24), whose seed (the Gospel and Christ; Genesis 3:15) was in itself. 3rd 1,000 years.

Day 4 - Sun, Moon, Stars - The Sun of Righteousness, Jesus Christ appears, shining among the apostles, disciples, and Church reflecting His glory (Malachi 4:2; John 1:7-9, 8:12; Revelation 1:16), 4th 1,000 years

Day 5 - Beasts from the Waters, life abundantly appears, Leviathan of the seas - The gospel goes forward into all the nations ( Matthew 28:19; Mark 13:10, 16:15; Acts 1:8; Colossians 1:23,27), the Beast of the sea (Revelation 13:1-2) arises. 5th 1,000 years.

Day 6 - Beast of the Earth, perfect man, and the marriage take place - The gospel completes its mission (Revelation 10:7) in the 6th day, as God and Jesus were “finished” in the 6th day, the beast of the earth (Revelation 13:11~) arises, 6th 1,000 years unto today. Man restored to perfection through the Gospel (Revelation 14:6-12). Jesus is marrying in Heaven right now to His kingdom (Daniel 7:31-14; Isaiah 62:4-5)

Day 7 - God rested from all His work - the Final 1,000, God’s people in atonement with God, at rest from this earth, and the land rests.

In Isaiah, read, Isaiah 46:9-10. God told us the end from the beginning, just as He said in Matthew 13:35.

Have you seen this in the historical teachings of the Ante-Nicene?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7000 Years; Long

A Sower went forth to Sow…

And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; Matthew 13:3

What are the Scriptures speaking about? The Gospel, that sweet Mystery, and The Kingdom of Heaven thereof:

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. Matthew 13:11

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: Matthew 13:24

Many have desired to hear what ye are about to hear today, to see what ye see today, and to know what ye shall know hereafter:

For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them. Matthew 13:17

Who is the Sower? It is Jesus Christ:

He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; Matthew 13:37

What is the Field? It is the world:

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; Matthew 13:38

What is the purpose of the sowing? To reap a Harvest:

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. Matthew 13:30

When is the Harvest? At the end of the world:

The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. Matthew 13:39

What is Harvested? The souls/persons of men:

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. Matthew 13:30

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; Matthew 13:38

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; Matthew 13:41

But this is a parable, that includes not merely the end of the world, but even those things that had been kept secret/hidden from the foundation of it:

That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. Matthew 13:35

Therefore, there was a cycle of 6 sowing, a reaping, and the 7th was to be the Sabbath of rest, yes?

And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof: Exodus 23:10

But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard. Exodus 23:11

Six years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard, and gather in the fruit thereof; Leviticus 25:3

But in the seventh year shall be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath for the LORD: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy vineyard. Leviticus 25:4

The Gospel. What is it?

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, Romans 16:25

And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, Ephesians 6:19

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. Revelation 10:7

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Colossians 1:27

The 7th Day is the time when God and man are to be in atonement!

The Gospel itself teaches it! Creation teaches it!

Notice...

The same Gospel as is preached in Revelation 14:6-7, is the same Gospel as given in Genesis 3:15, preached by Noah [1 Peter 1:11-12, 3:18-20], and as given unto Abraham [Galatians 3:6-8] and Israel [the peoples, that church in the wilderness; Hebrews 4:2,6; Acts 7:38], Isaiah [Isaiah 52:7; Romans 10:16] and Nahum [Nahum 1:15], all long gone, but the Gospel was still preached unto them [1 Peter 4:6].

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Revelation 14:6

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. Revelation 14:7

Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. 1 Peter 1:11

Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. 1 Peter 1:12

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 1 Peter 3:18

By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 1 Peter 3:19

Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. 1 Peter 3:20

Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Galatians 3:6

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Galatians 3:7

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. Galatians 3:8

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Isaiah 52:7

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? Romans 10:16

Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off. Nahum 1:15

For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit. 1 Peter 4:6

Go to Creation and look at the days again, and this time see the 7,000 year pattern there in relationship to the Everlasting Gospel itself!

Before beginning this, let it be made most clear that the events of Genesis 1-2 are literal, taking place as it is written, and the days thereof, are 6 consecutive literal 24hr days with evening and morning each and ending in the 7th.

Day time is 12 hours, and so too the night, for the Day is divided into light and darkness:

Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. John 11:9

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. Genesis 1:4

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Genesis 1:5

However, there is much more in these literal days, which demonstrate for us a far grander picture of the plan of salvation, even as the events of history which took place in the lives of Abraham and Isaac, and others throughout the Scripture, truly they also demonstrate in miniature a far greater reality. For Peter, Paul and John speak of these things in the context of Genesis. Notice with me please…

A DAY WITH THE LORD IS AS A 1000 YEARS

Now, I show another mystery... in the Light of Genesis, the Glorious Gospel...

The real literal days of Creation, but now seen in something far greater...

What happened in the 1st Day of Genesis?

1st Day - God said, "Let there be Light..." [Genesis 1:3], and separated the light from the darkness, and this also calling us out of darkness into his Light, and so that the children of the Day and of the Night may be made manifest [1 Thessalonians 5:5].

But let us look in the Days with the Lord, even as a thousand years [2 Peter 3:1-18, especially vs 8] …

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2 Peter 3:8

Since it is written that a day with the Lord is as a thousand years, then:

What happened in the First day “with” God?

In the first 1,000 Years, after the fall of Adam [for Adam lived just short of the full day “with” God, Genesis 5:5, 2:17], in Genesis 3:15 we see the Everlasting Gospel go forward. ... "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." [Genesis 1:3];

What Light went forward in the first 1,000 years?

It was verily:

"...the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God... For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." [2 Corinthians 4:4-6] shone forth with blazing power to save...

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:15

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Genesis 1:3

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:4

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 2 Corinthians 4:5

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6

The 2nd Day - God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters....divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament..." [Genesis 1:6-7]

In the Second 1,000 years, in the times of Abraham, the Gospel was made known unto him [Galatians 3:6-8], and so God called out a person who was to become a great nation, a multitude, a nation in whom all the earth would be blessed [Genesis 15:4-6, 18:18], calling Him and his out from Ur [Babylon], for "...The waters...are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." [Revelation 17:5], and God separated the waters, A Heavenly body of waters, from the earthly body of waters, a heavenly [spiritual] peoples, from the earthly [carnal] peoples [Acts 7:2-5], and placed a space between them, and open division, clear, and without mixture, and from this Abraham would the seed come [Genesis 15:5, 18]...

Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Galatians 3:6

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Galatians 3:7

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. Galatians 3:8

And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. Genesis 15:4

And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. Genesis 15:5

And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness. Genesis 15:6

And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran, Acts 7:2

And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee. Acts 7:3

Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell. Acts 7:4

And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child. Acts 7:5

In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: Genesis 15:18

Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? Genesis 18:18

And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Revelation 17:5

The Third Day - God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, [and] the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [is] in itself, upon the earth: and it was so." [Genesis 1:11]

In the Third 1,000 years, in the time of Moses, the same Gospel was also preached [Hebrews 4:2,6; Acts 7:38], and among the grass [Psalms 103:15; Isaiah 51:12; 1 Peter 1:24], that Nation of the line of Abraham, was brought forth from out of Egypt [a symbol of the earth [worldliness]], and Israel, was to be a fruit bearing Tree [Luke 13:6-7; John 1:48-50; Romans 11:17,24, etc], whose seed [the Gospel and Christ; Genesis 3:15] was in itself, came forth to bear much fruit...

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. Hebrews 4:2

Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: Hebrews 4:6

This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: Acts 7:38

As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. Psalms 103:15

I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; Isaiah 51:12

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 1 Peter 1:24

He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Luke 13:6

Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? Luke 13:7

Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. John 1:48

Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. John 1:49

Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these. John 1:50

And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; Romans 11:17

For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? Romans 11:24

The Fourth Day - God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: ... let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth... And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: [he made] the stars also.", thus the Sun, Moon and stars shone forth...

In the Fourth 1,000 years, The Seed Himself, Christ Jesus [Galatians 3:16], the glorious light of the Gospel [2 Corinthians 4:4-6], the Sun of Righteousness arose [Malachi 4:2], the blazing True Light [John 1:7-9, 8:12; Revelation 1:16] and was born into the world [Luke 3; Revelation 12:2-5], and the moon [the lesser light, like John the Baptist [John 1:6-8,15, 5:35], and the scriptures [Psalms 119:105; John 5:39; Luke 24:27; etc]] reflected His glory, and the true and unwandering stars shone to magnify Him [His people; Proverbs 4:18; Matthew 5:14; Revelation 1:6, etc; John, James, Peter, Paul, Apostles, Disciples, martyrs, saints, remnant; etc] each lighting the earth with their light, the lesser lights in submission to the Greater [John 1:4-9].

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. Galatians 3:16

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:4

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 2 Corinthians 4:5

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. Malachi 4:2

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke 4:18

Jesus is the True Light, which lighteth every candle:

[That] was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. John 1:9

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. Revelation 1:16

The Messenger/Prophet of the Lord [like John the Baptist, or us] is always the lesser light, testifying to the Greater [Jesus]:

There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John. John 1:6

The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through him might believe. John 1:7

He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light. John 1:8

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. John 1:15

He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light. John 5:35

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. Proverbs 4:18

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Mathew 5:14

The Bible itself [OT and NT, the Law and the Prophets] is also the lesser light to point unto Jesus:

NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. Luke 24:27

All prophets/messengers must be tested by what is written in Scripture:

And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 1 Corinthians 14:32

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:13

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them. Isaiah 8:20

The Fifth Day [shortened] - God brought forth life from the waters and they were told to be fruitful and multiply...

In the Fifth 1,000 years, the waters of life, bring life, and multiplies and were fruitful, the Everlasting Gospel begins to spread to the whole inhabited world, every Nation... to every Creature [Matthew 28:19; Mark 13:10, 16:15; Acts 1:8; Colossians 1:23,27, to Jew and Gentile] and continues to fill the earth...

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:29

And the gospel must first be published among all nations. Mark 13:10

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister; Colossians 1:23

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Colossians 1:27

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:14

[See also Exodus 17:6; Psalms 114:8; 1 Corinthians 10:4; Jeremiah 2:13; John 4:11, 7:38; Revelation 21:6, 22:1,17, etc]

...and the "Living Water"...

"... he would have given thee living water." John 4:10;p

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. John 7:38

And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 1 Corinthians 10:4

The Beast of the Sea [Papacy], arose in the 5th 1,000 years: Revelation 13:1

The 6th Day - God made perfect and sinless man, man in His own image, and a marriage… [shortened]

In the Sixth 1,000 years, mankind created in perfection, we shall see what the Everlasting Gospel of God, Divinity combined mysteriously with Humanity, what God, Christ, who is without sin can do in sinful human flesh... God recreates His image in us, “I will...” in fulfillment of His promises [Genesis 3:15; Jeremiah 31:31-34; Ezekiel 36:23-38, 37:23-28; 2 Corinthians 3:3; Hebrews 8:8-12, 10:16], He shall have the final Generation... the Harvest of Life, and the Marriage [Luke 12:36]... and the “...mystery of God should be finished...” [Revelation 10:7], Jesus is the “...author and finisher of our faith...” [Hebrews 12:2], the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last...

And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. Luke 12:36

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Revelation 12:17

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. Revelation 10:7

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

The Beast of the Earth, arose in the 6th 1,000 years, Revelation 13:11.

Notice that in the sixth day, there was a marriage, see Daniel 7:13-14; Luke 12:36; Isaiah 62:1-5

Notice, also Psalms 90:4 [and 2 Peter 3:8] again, and see not only that a “day with the LORD” is 1,000 years, but it also says, “and” “as a watch in the night”.

When Adam sinned, darkness fell upon this world, and therefore, there are 4 Watches in the Nighttime: Mark 6:48, thus each watch is also 1,000 years, thus from Adam to Jesus is again, 4,000 years, and then it is daytime, the Sun of Righeousness arises with healing in His wings, Malachi 4:2, etc. Thus there were only “2” working days left, and even satan knew it. For he must study prophecy also [see SoP/ToJ], see Revelation 12:12, 14:15; Matthew 8:29

However, both Peter, Paul, John etc knew this also., see 2 Thessalonians 2:3; the phrase the “last days” [refer to the last “2” days of the great cosmic week with the LORD [ie, BC 4 to today] , and the final “Day of the LORD”, being the 7th.], see Acts 2:17; 2 Timothy 3:1; 2 Peter 3:3, which is why the disciples could speak of the “last days” 2,000 years ago, and it not be a mistake, nor error.

The 7th Day God rested…

The Seventh 1,000 years, all of saved humanity, is in atonement with God in Heaven... in rest...

Revelation 1:10, Hebrews 12:2; Psalms 90:4; Mark 6:48; Isaiah 46:9-10 [Declaring the End from the Beginning … In the beginning Genesis 1:1]

The 7th Day, begins on earth, for the “dark” part of the day begins each new day, the “evening” portion, see Genesis 1, thus, since there is “no night” in heaven, it is then everlasting Day, which is the “rest” of the 7th Day [double entendre], see John 9:4; Revelation 21:25, 22:5

ECF who were YEC:

Epistle of Barnabus (between 70–132 BC) (Apocryphal; Pseudopigraphical, from the forgery, known as the 'Codex Sinaiticus') - page 146 - https://books.google.com/books?id=fyUMAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Bardesanes (a (gnostic) Syrian Astronomer) (born 11 July 154) - Columnn 614 (lefthand side) - https://books.google.com/books?id=49hjztGu5UwC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Sextus Julius Africanus (c. 160 – c. 240) - pages 130-131 - https://books.google.co.zw/books?id=F-5YAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
pages 136-138, selected portions - https://books.google.co.zw/books?id=F-5YAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Hippolytus of Rome (170 – 235 AD) - page 179 - https://books.google.com/books?id=6-1YAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Origen (of Alexandria; a gnostic) (c. 184 – c. 253) - page 404 - https://books.google.com/books?id=7_7a5aqz3osC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Irenaeus (died about 202) - page 557 - https://books.google.com/books?id=fyUMAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 558 - https://books.google.com/books?id=fyUMAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Cyprian of Carthage (c. 200 – September 14, 258 AD) - page 52,69. - https://books.google.com/books?id=EcA7AAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Commodianus (AD 250) - pages 451,474 (respectively) - https://books.google.com/books?id=xN8IAQAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Lactantius (c. 250 – c. 325) - pages 460-461. - https://books.google.com/books?id=GIJPAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Victorinus of Pettau (died 303 or 304) - pages 342,343 (respectively) - https://books.google.com/books?id=h3PYAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Julius Firmicus Maternus (lived in 306 to 337 AD) - page 109 [PDF 133] - https://scholarship.rice.edu/bitstream/handle/1911/89943/RICE0978.pdf
page 66 - https://archive.org/stream/deerroreprofanar00firm#page/66/mode/1up
Methodius (died c. 311) - pages 105.2-106.4 - https://archive.org/details/completetestimon00andr/page/105
page 81 - https://books.google.com/books?id=tslFAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 93 - https://books.google.com/books?id=tslFAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 93 - https://books.google.com/books?id=tslFAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 100 - https://books.google.com/books?id=tslFAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 182 - https://books.google.com/books?id=tslFAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Hilary of Poitiers (c. 310 – c. 367) - page 186 - https://books.google.com/books?id=2398ZZ9dIQoC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Jerome (Hieronymus) (27 March 347 – 30 September 420) - page 153 - https://books.google.com/books?id=89frds8lRqkC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 202. - https://books.google.com/books?id=-pYCAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
column 1172 [PDF 648] - https://archive.org/stream/patrologiaecurs165unkngoog#page/n648/mode/1up/

Sulpitius Severus (c. 363 – c. 425) - page 71 - https://books.google.com/books?id=LjafWkK9O3QC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Apostolic Constitutions (375 to 380 AD) - pages 317-318 (PDF 337-338) - http://www.documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/1819-1893,_Schaff._Philip,_1_Vol_07_Fathers_Of_The_Third_And_Fourth_Centuries,_EN.pdf

Gaudentius of Brescia (Brixiensis) (Bishop from 387 until 410) - pages 202-203. - https://books.google.com/books?id=-pYCAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
pages 96,97, paragraphs 14-16, lines 137-140, 148-154 - https://books.google.com/books?id=13AOAQAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Tyconius (also spelled Tyconius or Tychonius) (active 370–390 AD) - page 56; lines 13-14 - https://archive.org/stream/bookofrulesoftyc00ticouoft#page/n183/mode/1up

page 61; lines 30-33 - https://archive.org/stream/bookofrulesoftyc00ticouoft#page/n188/mode/1

Augustine of Hippo (13 November 354 – 28 August 430) - page 426 - https://books.google.com/books?id=tzwwAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
[PDF, 449.450] -
https://archive.org/stream/OEXV6RES/OEXV6#page/n449/mode/1up
https://archive.org/stream/OEXV6RES/OEXV6#page/n450/mode/1up
page 232 - https://books.google.com/books?id=tzwwAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
[PDF 247] - https://archive.org/stream/OEXV6RES/OEXV6#page/n247/mode/1up
page 233 - https://books.google.com/books?id=tzwwAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
[PDF 248] - https://archive.org/stream/OEXV6RES/OEXV6#page/n248/mode/1up/

Pirke De Rabbi Eliezer, Midrash (c.630 - c.1030 CE) - https://www.sefaria.org/sheets/3930?embed=1

The 'venerable' Bede (672/3 – 26 May 735) - pages 39-41 - https://books.google.com/books?id=yFsw-Vaup6sC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
pages 166-168 [PDF 190-192] - https://archive.org/stream/miscellaneouswo00gilegoog#page/n190/mode/1up
https://archive.org/stream/miscellaneouswo00gilegoog#page/n191/mode/1up
https://archive.org/stream/miscellaneouswo00gilegoog#page/n192/mode/1up
pages 300-301 [PDF 324-325] - https://archive.org/stream/miscellaneouswo00gilegoog#page/n324/mode/1up
https://archive.org/stream/miscellaneouswo00gilegoog#page/n325/mode/1up
[left hand margin, “3952”]- https://archive.org/stream/venerabilisbedae00bede_0#page/n41/mode/1up
See also (introduction) - https://books.google.com/books?id=YQjHoQAZKX0C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

"The Persian writer/philosopher" (Syriac) [name unknown; unknown year] - page 67 - https://books.google.com/books?id=74gOAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 108 - https://books.google.com/books?id=74gOAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Rabbi Abraham Ibn Ezra (1089–c.1167) - page vii - https://www.google.com/search?biw=840&bih=429&tbm=bks&ei=H45sW4zqEY7z0wKO2LDQCw&q=%22There+is+a+secret+meaning+to+the+midrashic+statement+to+the+effect+that+the+world+will+exist+for+6%2C000+years.%22&oq=%22There+is+a+secret+meaning+to+the+midrashic+statement+to+the+effect+that+the+world+will+exist+for+6%2C000+years.%22&gs_l=psy-ab.3...42321.42710.0.42918.3.3.0.0.0.0.102.102.0j1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..2.0.0....0.ltrSqFiJDlE
https://books.google.com/books?id=LjglAQAAIAAJ&dq=%22There+is+a+secret+meaning+to+the+midrashic+statement+to+the+effect+that+the+world+will+exist+for+6%2C000+years.%22&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=secret+meaning
[PDF page 25] - http://www.hakirah.org/vol%2012%20strickman.pdf

Florentius of Worcester (Wigorniensi) (died 1118) (or John of Worcestor (died c. 1140), some sources say this was the author) & Marianus Scotus (1028–1082 or 1083) - page 8 - https://archive.org/stream/chroniconexchron00flor#page/8/mode/1up

Moses ben Maimonides (RaMBaM) (AD 1135 or 1138 - December 12, 1204) - https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/947929/jewish/Kiddush-HaChodesh-Chapter-Eleven.htm
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/901656/jewish/Introduction-to-Mishneh-Torah.htm
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1007174/jewish/Shemita-Chapter-10.htm

Thomas Aquinas (1225 – 7 March 1274) - Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, Question 74, Article 3, Reply to Objection 6 and 7 - SUMMA THEOLOGICA: All the seven days in common (Prima Pars, Q. 74)
"Question 122. The precepts of justice"; "Article 4. Whether the third precept of the decalogue, concerning the hallowing of the Sabbath, is fittingly expressed?"'- SUMMA THEOLOGICA: The precepts of justice (Secunda Secundae Partis, Q. 122)
- SUMMA THEOLOGICA: The fire of the final conflagration (Supplementum, Q. 74)

Babylonian Talmud (1342); Sanhedrin 97A (Rabbi Katina) - https://www.sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.97a

Martin Luther (10 November 1483 – 18 February 1546) - https://books.google.com/books?id=s3lPAwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page "7-8", [last two lines, continued in top three lines] – https://archive.org/stream/familiardiscours00luth#page/6/mode/2up
https://archive.org/stream/familiardiscours00luth#page/7/mode/1up
https://archive.org/stream/familiardiscours00luth#page/8/mode/1up
page 125 - https://archive.org/stream/werkekritischege53luthuoft#page/125/mode/1up/
page 132 - https://archive.org/stream/werkekritischege53luthuoft#page/132/mode/1up
page 171 - https://archive.org/stream/werkekritischege53luthuoft#page/171/mode/1up/

Hugh Latimer (c. 1487 – 16 October 1555) - pages 253,261 - https://books.google.com/books?id=H9UqAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Johannes Carion (22 March 1499 – 2 February 1537) & Philip Melanchthon (16 February 1497 – 19 April 1560) - pages 29-31 - https://books.google.com/books?id=e1g8AAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Theodore Bibliander (aka: Theodor Buchmann) (1509 in Bischofszell – 26 September 1564 in Zurich) - page 30 - https://books.google.com/books?id=-2xEAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 31 - https://books.google.com/books?id=-2xEAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Jean Calvin (10 July 1509 – 27 May 1564) - pages 107,171 - https://books.google.com/books?id=cRgwAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Gerardus Mercator (5 March 1512 – 2 December 1594) (scientist, cartographer, astronomer, chronologer, etc) - page "7" (Google Books) [section] "C." - https://books.google.com/books?id=9khOAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page "13" (Google Books) - https://books.google.com/books?id=9khOAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 142 (Left Hand Columns, 4th and 6th columns from left) - https://books.google.com/books?id=9khOAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 146 - https://books.google.com/books?id=9khOAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 147 - https://books.google.com/books?id=9khOAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Joseph Justus Scaliger (5 August 1540 – 21 January 1609) - page 463 - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_BYcExH7cj5MC#page/n534/mode/1up/
page 701 - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_BYcExH7cj5MC#page/n771/mode/1up/

David Gans (aka: "Rabbi" Dovid Solomon Ganz, David ben Shelomoh Gans (though never actually became a Rabbi) (Jewish Chronicler, Mathematician, Historian, Astronomer, etc.) (1541-1613) - https://books.google.com/books?id=l7hAAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA880&lpg=PA880&dq=David+Gans+3761&source=bl&ots=ohOM7Vd9su&sig=c9MrE_PQ6-Kuz0v_xHCAlTlEQYw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi82cjVnqfdAhUqwlQKHRsKAOY4ChDoATAGegQIBBAB#v=onepage&q=David%20Gans%203761&f=false

Heinrich Bünting (1545 – 1606) - page 3 - https://books.google.com/books?id=av49AAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 22 - https://books.google.com/books?id=av49AAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Christen Sørensen Longomontanus (4 October 1562 – 8 October 1647) (Danish Astronomer; "Engaged by Tycho Brahe in 1589 as his assistant in his great astronomical observatory of Uraniborg, he rendered invaluable service for eight years.") - page 49 - https://books.google.com/books?id=f1I_AAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 58 - https://books.google.com/books?id=f1I_AAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

William Shakespeare (26 April 1564 (baptised) – 23 April 1616) - page 49 [PDF 53] - https://archive.org/stream/asyoulikeitacom01shakgoog#page/n53/mode/1up

Cornelius a Lapide (1567-1637) (Jesuit) - page 4 - https://archive.org/stream/greatcommentaryo01lapi#page/4/mode/1up/
page 102 - https://archive.org/stream/greatcommentaryo01lapi#page/102/mode/1up
page 265 - https://archive.org/stream/greatcommentaryo01lapi#page/265/mode/1up
page 801 (right hand column) - https://archive.org/stream/commentariiinsac10lapi#page/801/mode/1up
page 19 - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_DEzDctVJ9HgC#page/n30/mode/1up
page 23 [PDF 34] - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_DEzDctVJ9HgC#page/n34/mode/1up/

Henri Spondanus (aka Henri de Sponde; Henricus Spondanus) (January 6, 1568; died at Toulouse, May 18, 1643) (Catholic jurist, historian) - pages 480,481 - https://books.google.com/books?id=spWq8IUhQGgC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 508 - https://books.google.com/books?id=spWq8IUhQGgC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
pages 526,527 - https://books.google.com/books?id=spWq8IUhQGgC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Johannes Kepler (December 27, 1571 – November 15, 1630) - page 598 [PDF 611/612] - https://archive.org/stream/joanniskeplerias06kepl#page/n611/mode/1up
page 173 [PDF 172] [lines 51-53] - http://ocurahominum.userweb.mwn.de/vol18.pdf

Matthieu Brouard (aka: Matthieu Brouart or Béroalde and (in Latin) as Mattheus Beroaldus) (died 1576) - pages 481-482 - https://books.google.com/books?id=QWF9bWs__CIC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Christoph Helvig (1581-1617) - page 82 - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_2NwQL1bAglgC#page/n113/mode/1up
page 83 - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_2NwQL1bAglgC#page/n114/mode/1up

James Ussher (4 January 1581 – 21 March 1656) - [page PDF 11] - https://archive.org/stream/AnnalsOfTheWorld/Annals#page/n11/mode/1up/
[page PDF 1084] - https://archive.org/stream/AnnalsOfTheWorld/Annals#page/n1084/mode/1up
[page PDF 1095] - https://archive.org/stream/AnnalsOfTheWorld/Annals#page/n1085/mode/1up
[page PDF 1088,1089] - https://archive.org/stream/AnnalsOfTheWorld/Annals#page/n1088/mode/1up
https://archive.org/stream/AnnalsOfTheWorld/Annals#page/n1089/mode/1up
[page PDF 23] - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_SZhmnF6hGrQC#page/n22/mode/1up
[page PDF 878] - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_SZhmnF6hGrQC#page/n877/mode/1up

Denis Petau (aka Dionysius Petavius; Jesuit historian & theologian) (August 21, 1583 – December 11, 1652) - page 10 - https://books.google.com/books?id=lDxkAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Louis Cappel (aka Ludovicus Capellus, Ludovici Capelli) (15 October 1585 - 18 June 1658) - page 249 - https://books.google.com/books?id=f_anqup4n1EC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 250 - https://books.google.com/books?id=f_anqup4n1EC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 274 - https://books.google.com/books?id=f_anqup4n1EC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Giovanni Battista Riccioli (17 April 1598 – 25 June 1671) (Jesuit & Italian Astronomer) - page 292 [PDF 316] - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_-_hf-N4eY-kC#page/n316/mode/1up
page 292 [PDF 317] - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_-_hf-N4eY-kC#page/n317/mode/1up/
page 293 [PDF 318] - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_-_hf-N4eY-kC#page/n318/mode/1up/

John Lightfoot (29 March 1602 – 6 December 1675) - page 218 (right hand column) - https://archive.org/stream/wholeworksjohnl00lighgoog#page/n344/mode/1up
page 229 (right hand column)
- https://archive.org/stream/wholeworksjohnl00lighgoog#page/n355/mode/1up/
page 544 - https://archive.org/stream/worrever02ligh#page/n586/mode/1up/search/

Jose Ben Halafta (2nd Century AD) – (see also Franciscus Mercurius van Helmont (baptised 20 October 1614 – 1698 or 1699 ) - http://www.digital-brilliance.com/kab/karr/VanHelmont/fmvhSOlam.pdf ) - page 19 [PDF 25] - https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n25/mode/1up/
page 24 [PDF 30] - https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n30/mode/1up/
pages 30-31 [PDF 36-37] - https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n36/mode/1up/
https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n37/mode/1up/
pages 32-33 [PDF 38-39] -
https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n38/mode/1up/
https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n39/mode/1up/
page 35 [PDF 41] - https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n41/mode/1up/
page 36 [PDF 42] - https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n42/mode/1up/
page 37 [PDF 43] - https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n43/mode/1up/
pages 40-41 [PDF 46-47] -
https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n46/mode/1up/
https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n47/mode/1up/
page 76 [PDF 86] - https://archive.org/stream/ned-kbn-all-00002452-002#page/n86/mode/1up/

John Bunyan (November 30, 1628 – August 31, 1688) - pages 424,456 (respectively) - https://books.google.com/books?id=uYYxAQAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Aegidius Strauch II (aka Strauchius) (21 February 1632 - 13 December 1682) - page [PDF 8] - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_LUrx7fcd41oC#page/n8/mode/1up
page [PDF 14] - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_LUrx7fcd41oC#page/n14/mode/1up

Friedrich Spanheim the Younger (1 May 1632 – 18 May 1701) - page 3 - https://books.google.com/books?id=wxYuOoB1D1cC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 30 - https://books.google.com/books?id=wxYuOoB1D1cC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Sir Isaac Newton (25 December 1642 – 20 March 1726/27) - page 147 - https://archive.org/stream/animadversionsup00bedfuoft#page/147/mode/1up
page 171 - https://archive.org/stream/animadversionsup00bedfuoft#page/171/mode/1up

Humphrey Prideaux (3 May 1648 – 1 November 1724) - pages 922-923 - https://archive.org/stream/oldandnewtestam02pridgoog#page/n411/mode/1up/
https://archive.org/stream/oldandnewtestam02pridgoog#page/n412/mode/1up/

Thomas Wilson (1661) - pages 141, 143, 571, 617 respectively - https://books.google.com/books?id=UVFEAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Antoine Augustin Calmet (26 February 1672 – 25 October 1757) - page [PDF 77] - https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.83650/2015.83650.Calmets-Dictionary-Of-The-Holy-Bible-Vol-I#page/n77/mode/1up/
page [PDF 80] - https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.83650/2015.83650.Calmets-Dictionary-Of-The-Holy-Bible-Vol-I#page/n80/mode/1up/
page [PDF 516] - https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.83650/2015.83650.Calmets-Dictionary-Of-The-Holy-Bible-Vol-I#page/n516/mode/1up/
page [PDF 660] - https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.83650/2015.83650.Calmets-Dictionary-Of-The-Holy-Bible-Vol-I#page/n660/mode/1up/
page [PDF 756] - https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.83650/2015.83650.Calmets-Dictionary-Of-The-Holy-Bible-Vol-I#page/n756/mode/1up/
page [PDF 46] - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_g81kkSnc1pEC#page/n46/mode/1up
page [PDF 62] - https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_g81kkSnc1pEC#page/n62/mode/1up/

Isaac Watts (17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748) - pages 201 - http://archive.org/stream/gloryofchristasg00watt#page/201/mode/1up

Samuel Clarke (11 October 1675 – 17 May 1729) - pages 215-217 - https://books.google.com/books?id=VN1aAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

William Sherwin (1676) - page (3) - https://books.google.com/books?id=ag03AAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Richard Challoner (Roman Catholic Bishop; reviser of the Douay Rheims (Jesuit) Bible and noted commentator) (1691–1781) - page 52 - https://books.google.com/books?id=J6M0AQAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

John Gill (23 November 1697 – 14 October 1771) - [PDF page 7] - https://ia600204.us.archive.org/23/items/JohnGillsCommentaryOnTheBible.doc/John%20Gill%27s%20Commentary%20on%20the%20Bible.doc.pdf
[PDF page 32] - https://ia600204.us.archive.org/23/items/JohnGillsCommentaryOnTheBible.doc/John%20Gill%27s%20Commentary%20on%20the%20Bible.doc.pdf
Commentary on 2 Peter 3:8 - http://biblehub.com/2_peter/3-8.htm

Edward Gibbon (Bible skeptic, religious critic, records the almost universally accepted belief of the 6 millenniums) (8 May 1737 – 16 January 1794) - pages 93-94 - https://books.google.com/books?id=MQo_AQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Robert Clayton (1751) - pages 37-41 - https://books.google.com/books?id=BqgOAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Adam Clarke (b. 1760–1762, d. August 28, 1832) - Daniel 2:45 Commentary - https://books.google.com/books?id=h2U7AQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Eliphalet Nott (June 25, 1773 – January 25, 1866) - page 18 - https://books.google.com/books?id=ytpLAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Henry Fynes Clinton (1781-1852) - page 297 - https://archive.org/stream/epitomeofcivilli00clinuoft#page/297/mode/1up

John Blair (died 24 June 1782) - page 7 - https://archive.org/stream/blairschronologi00blairich#page/n15/mode/1up/
pages No I. and No. II. - https://archive.org/stream/blairschronologi00blairich#page/n19/mode/2up/
page [PDF 51] - https://archive.org/stream/blairschronologi00blairich#page/n51/mode/1up/

William Miller (Baptist, originally) (February 15, 1782 – December 20, 1849) - pages 22-27 - https://archive.org/stream/WilliamMillerALectureOnTheTypicalSabbathAndGreatJubilee1842/1842_miller_lectureOnTheTypicalSabbathsAndGreatJubilee#page/n11/mode/1up
https://archive.org/stream/WilliamMillerALectureOnTheTypicalSabbathAndGreatJubilee1842/1842_miller_lectureOnTheTypicalSabbathsAndGreatJubilee#page/n12/mode/1up
https://archive.org/stream/WilliamMillerALectureOnTheTypicalSabbathAndGreatJubilee1842/1842_miller_lectureOnTheTypicalSabbathsAndGreatJubilee#page/n13/mode/1up
https://archive.org/stream/WilliamMillerALectureOnTheTypicalSabbathAndGreatJubilee1842/1842_miller_lectureOnTheTypicalSabbathsAndGreatJubilee#page/n14/mode/1up

Theophilus Ransom Gates (1787-1846) - pages 273-275, selected portions - https://books.google.com/books?id=UbQ-AAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Albert Barnes (December 1, 1798 – December 24, 1870) - pages 344-345 - https://books.google.com/books?id=bBZMOjM3LdQC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Richard Cunningham Shimeall (1803-1874) - page 8; Preface - https://archive.org/stream/cu31924029283863#page/n13/mode/1up/
page 15; Part I. Chapter I. Right hand column - https://archive.org/stream/cu31924029283863#page/n30/mode/1up/
page 41- https://archive.org/stream/cu31924029283863#page/n56/mode/1up/
page 49 - https://archive.org/stream/cu31924029283863#page/n64/mode/1up/
page 140 - https://archive.org/stream/cu31924029283863#page/n155/mode/1up/
page 142 - https://archive.org/stream/cu31924029283863#page/n157/mode/1up/
page 186 [PDF 201] - https://archive.org/stream/cu31924029283863#page/n201/mode/1up/
page 210 [PDF 227] - https://archive.org/stream/cu31924029283863#page/n227/mode/1up/

Bryce Johnston (1807) - pages 326-328 - https://books.google.com/books?id=0wI3AAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

John Cumming (10 November 1807 – 5 July 1881) - pages 185-188 - https://books.google.com/books?id=cWtLAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

John Eadie (9 May 1810 – 3 June 1876) - pages 140-141 - https://books.google.com/books?id=FqkGAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

John M'Clintock (October 27, 1814 – March 4, 1870) & James Strong (August 14, 1822 – August 7, 1894) - page 65 (right hand column) - https://books.google.com/books?id=b_NDAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Bourchier Wrey Saville (1 March 1817–14 April 1888) - pages [preface x-xi] - https://archive.org/stream/firstandseconda00savigoog#page/n14/mode/1up/
https://archive.org/stream/firstandseconda00savigoog#page/n15/mode/1up/
page [preface xx] - https://archive.org/stream/firstandseconda00savigoog#page/n24/mode/1up/
page [preface xxviii] - https://archive.org/stream/firstandseconda00savigoog#page/n32/mode/1up/
page 159 - https://archive.org/stream/firstandseconda00savigoog#page/n197/mode/1up/
page 162 - https://archive.org/stream/firstandseconda00savigoog#page/n200/mode/1up/
page 171 - https://archive.org/stream/firstandseconda00savigoog#page/n209/mode/1up/
page 185 - https://archive.org/stream/firstandseconda00savigoog#page/n223/mode/1up/

Henry Gauntlet (1821) - page 359-360 - https://books.google.com/books?id=9KcGAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Mrs. Matilda Smith (Missionary) (1834) - page 265 - https://books.google.com/books?id=10NfAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Elizur Wright (1835) - page 5 - https://books.google.com/books?id=4bI0AQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Thomas Hartree Cornish (1836) - pages 7-8 - https://books.google.com/books?id=bnoBAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

M. C. Best (c. 1844) - pages 13-14 - https://books.google.com/books?id=wdQDAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

S. Peacock (and edited by Alfred Edersheim) (1880) - page 239 – https://books.google.com/books?id=UgIFAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Cambridge Greek New Testament on 2 Peter & Jude (1916) – pages 30-31 - https://books.google.com/books?id=8xg0swEACAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

The Expositor's Greek Testament (September 12 1960 stamp) - page 144 (right hand column) - https://archive.org/stream/expositorsgreekt05nico#page/144/mode/1up/

Edwin Poots (born 27 April 1965), Sunday, 2 December 2007 -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ni/2007/12/are_religious_politicians_nutt.html

Chabad.org (accessed 2018) - http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/607585/jewish/Significance-of-the-year-6000.htm

Wikipedia (Current; 2018) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000

And many others.

Epistle of Barnabus (between 70–132 BC) (Apocryphal; Pseudopigraphical, from the forgery, known as the 'Codex Sinaiticus') -
"... Further, [16] also, it is written concerning the Sabbath in the Decalogue which [the Lord] spoke, face to face, to Moses on Mount Sinai, "And sanctify ye the Sabbath of the Lord with clean hands and a pure heart." [17] And He says in another place, "If my sons keep the Sabbath then will I cause my mercy to rest upon them." [18] The Sabbath mentioned at the beginning of the creation [thus]: "And God made in six days the works of His hands, and made an end on the seventh day, and rested on it, and sanctified it." [19] Attend, my children, to the meaning of this expression, "He finished in six days." This implieth that the Lord will finish all things in six thousand years, for a day is [20] with Him a thousand years. And He Himself testifieth, [21] saying, "Behold, to-day [22] will be as a thousand years." [23] Therefore, my children, in six days, that is, in six thousand years, all things will be finished. "And He rested on the seventh day." This meaneth: when His Son, coming [again], shall destroy the time of the wicked man, [24] and judge the ungodly, and change the sun, and the moon, [25] and the stars, then shall He truly rest on the seventh day. ..." - The Ante-Nicene Fathers. Translations of The Writings of the Fathers down to A.D. 325. The Rev. Alexander Roberts, D.D., and James Donaldson, LL.D., Editors. American Reprint of the Edinburgh Edition. Revised and Chronologically Arranged, with Brief prefaces and Occasional Notes, by A. Cleveland Coxe, D.D. Volume I. The Apostolic Fathers. - Justin Martyr. - Irenaeus. new York: Charles Scribner's Sons. 1903, The Epistle of Barnabus - Chapter XV (15) - The False and the True Sabbath, page 146 - https://books.google.com/books?id=fyUMAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Bardesanes (a Syrian Astronomer) (born 11 July 154) -

English (loose translation):

"... It follows that for 100 revolutions six thousand years were as follows:
200 revolutions of Saturn in 6000 years.
500 revolutions of Jupiter in 6000 years.
4000 revolutions of Mars in 6000 years.
6000 revolutions of the Sun in 6000 years.
7200 revolutions of Venus in 6000 years.
12000 revolutions of Mercury in 6000 years.
72000 revolutions of the Moon in 6000 years.

These are calculated as Bardensanes desired to indicate that this [present] world is only going to continu to existence for six thousand years. ..."

Latin:
"... Unde sequitur ut pro 100 revolutionibus sex millia annorum essent hoc modo:
200 revolutiones Saturnii 6000 annis.
500 revolutiones Iovis 6000 annis.
4000 revolutiones Martis 6000 annis.
6000 revolutiones Solis 6000 annis.
7200 revolutiones Veneris 6000 annis.
12000 revolutiones Mercurii 6000 annis.
72000 revolutiones Lunae 6000 annis.
Et haec ita numeravit Bardensanes cum vellet ostendere sex millia annorum tantum hunc mundum permansurum esse.
Mus. Brit. Cod. add. 12.154, f* 248 V*). ..." - Patrologia Syriaca; Complectens Opera Omnia; SS. Patrum, Doctorum Scriptorumque Catholicorum quibus accedunt aliorum acatholicorum auctorum scripta quae ad res ecclesiasticas pertinent quotquot Syriace supersunt secundum codices praesertim Londinenses, Parisienses, Vaticanos; accurante R. Graffin, PH. AC TH. Doctore, Linguae Syriacae in Facultate Theologica Instituti Catholici Parisiensis Lectore; Pars Prima ab initiis usque ad annum 350.Tomus Secundus, Cuius textum Syriacum vocalium signis instruxerunt, Latine verterunt, notis illustraverunt.; I. Parisot, F. Nau, M. Kmosko.; Parisiis, ediderunt Firmin-Didot et Socii, via Iacob, 56; Instituti Francici Typographi; MCMVII (1907). Bardesanes. Coniunctiones Astrorum; Iuxta Bardesanem; Columnn 614 (lefthand side) - https://books.google.com/books?id=49hjztGu5UwC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Sextus Julius Africanus (c. 160 – c. 240) - (please keep in mind, that while he believed chronologically in a less than 6,000 year old earth from Creation, his (as others) math was off due to his using of the Greek (LXX; Origens Hexapla) inflated numbers, rather than the Hebrew texts, which would have given him 4,000 years (est.) to the birth of Christ Jesus, from Creation.)
"... [page 130] III. The Extant Fragments of the Five Books of the Chronography of Julius Africanus. I. [1] On the Mythological Chronology of the Egyptians and Chaldeans [Babylonians].
The Egyptians, indeed, with their boastful notions of their own antiquity, have put forth a sort of account of it by the hand of their astrologers in cycles and myriads of years; which some of those who have had the repute of studying such subjects profoundly have in a summary way called lunar years; and inclining no less than others to the mythical, they think they fall in with the eight or nine thousands of years which the Egyptian priests in Plato falsely reckon up to Solon. [2] [page 130-131]
(And after some other matter:)
For why should I speak of the three myriad years of the Phœnicians, or of the follies of the Chaldeans, their forty-eight myriads? For the Jews, deriving their origin from them as descendants of Abraham, having been taught a modest mind, and one such as becomes men, together with the truth by the spirit of Moses, have handed down to us, by their extant Hebrew histories, the number of 5500 years as the period up to the advent of the Word of salvation, that was announced to the world in the time of the sway of the Cæsars. ..." - The Ante-Nicene Fathers. Translations of The Writings of the Fathers down to A.D. 325.; The Rev. Alexander Roberts, D.D., and James Donaldson, LL.D., Editors.; American Reprint of the Edinburgh Edition.; Revised and Chronologically arranged, with brief prefaces and occasional notes, by A. Cleveland Coxe, D.D.; Volume VI., Gregory Thaumaturgus, Dionysius the Great, Julius Africanus, Anatolius and Minor Writers, Methodius, Arnobius.; Authorized Edition.; NewYork: Charles Scribner's Sons. 1903. FRAGMENT 1; In Georgius Syncellus, Chron., p. 17, ed. Paris, 14 Venet.; pages 130-131 - https://books.google.co.zw/books?id=F-5YAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
"... [page 136] XVIII. [8] On the Circumstances connected with our Saviour's Passion and His Life-giving Resurrection [page 136-137] ... 4. ... But I am amazed that the Jews deny that the Lord has yet come, and that the followers of Marcion refuse to admit that His coming was predicted in the prophecies when the Scriptures display the matter so openly to our [page 137-138] view. And after something else: The period, then, to the advent of the Lord from Adam and the creation is 5531 years ..." - The Ante-Nicene Fathers. Translations of The Writings of the Fathers down to A.D. 325.; The Rev. Alexander Roberts, D.D., and James Donaldson, LL.D., Editors.; American Reprint of the Edinburgh Edition.; Revised and Chronologically arranged, with brief prefaces and occasional notes, by A. Cleveland Coxe, D.D.; Volume VI., Gregory Thaumaturgus, Dionysius the Great, Julius Africanus, Anatolius and Minor Writers, Methodius, Arnobius.; Authorized Edition.; NewYork: Charles Scribner's Sons. 1903.; FRAGMENT 18; In Georgius Syncellus, Chron., p. 322 or 256.; pages 136-138, selected portions - https://books.google.co.zw/books?id=F-5YAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Hippolytus of Rome (170 – 235 AD) -

"... And 6000 years must needs be accomplished in order that the Sabbath may come, the rest, the holy day on which God rested from all his works. For the Sabbath is the type and emblem of the future kingdom of the saints, when they shall reign with Christ, when he comes from Heaven, as John says in his Apocalypse: for a day with the Lord is as a thousand years. Since, then, in six days God made all things, it follows that six thousand years must be fulfilled. And they are not yet fulfilled ..." - Commentaries on various Books of Scripture. Sect. 4, on Daniel.; The Ante-Nicene Fathers. Translations of The Writings of the Father down to A.D. 325. The Rev. Alexander Robert, D.D., and James Donaldson, LL.D., Editors, American Reprint of the Edinburgh Edition. Revised and Chronologically arranged, with Brief prefaces and Occasional Notes, by A. Cleveland Coxe, D.D., Volume V (5). Hippolytus, Cyprian, Caius, Novatian, Appendix. Authorized Edition. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons. 1903., page 179 - https://books.google.com/books?id=6-1YAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Origen (of Alexandria; a gnostic) (c. 184 – c. 253) -

"... Chap. XIX. After these statements, Celsus, from a secret desire to cast discredit upon the Mosaic account of the creation, which teaches that the world is not yet ten thousand years old, but very much under that, while concealing his wish, intimates his agreement with those who hold that the world is uncreated. ..." - The Ante-Nicene Fathers. translations of The Writings of the Fathers down to A.D. 325., by The Rev. Alexander Roberts, D.D., and James Donaldson, LL.D., Editors. American Reprint of the Edinburgh Edition. Revised and Chronologically arranged, with brief prefaces and occasional notes, by A. Cleveland Coxe, D.D., Volume IV. Tertullian, Part Fourth; Minucius Felix; Commodian; Origen, Part first and Second. Authorized Edition. NewYork: Charles Scribner's Sons. 1907.; - section Origen Against Celsus; Book I. Chapter XIX; page 404 - https://books.google.com/books?id=7_7a5aqz3osC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Irenaeus (died about 202) -

"... and the number is six hundred and sixty-six." [5] that is, six times a hundred, six times ten, and six units. [He gives this] as a summing up of the whole of that apostasy which has taken place during six thousand years.

For in as many days as this world was made, in so many thousand years shall it be concluded. And for this reason the Scripture says: "Thus the heaven and the earth were finished, and all their adornment. And God brought to a conclusion upon the sixth day the works that He had made; and God rested upon he seventh day from all His wokrs." [6] This is an account of the things formerly created, as also it is a prophecy of what is to come. For the day of the Lord is as a thousand years; [7] and in six days created things were completed: it is evident, therefore, that they will come to an end at the sixth thousand year. ..." - The Ante-Nicene Fathers. Translations of The Writings of the Fathers down to A.D. 325. The Rev. Alexander Roberts, D.D., and James Donaldson, LL.D., Editors. American Reprint of the Edinburgh Edition. Revised and Chronologically Arranged, with Brief prefaces and Occasional Notes, by A. Cleveland Coxe, D.D. Volume I. The Apostolic Fathers. - Justin Martyr. - Irenaeus. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons. 1903, Irenaeus, Against Heresies; Chapter XXVIII. - The Distinction to be made between the righteous and the wicked. The future Apostasy in the time of Anti-Christ, and the end of the world.; page 557 - https://books.google.com/books?id=fyUMAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

"... Thus, then, the six hundred years of Noah, in whose time the deluge occured because of the apostasy, and the number of the cubits of the image for which these just men were sent into the fiery furnace, do indicate the number of the name of that man in whom is concentrated the whole apostasy of six thousand years, and unrighteousness, and wickedness, and false prophecy, and deception; for which things' sake a cataclysm of fire shall also come [upon the earth]. ..." - The Ante-Nicene Fathers. Translations of The Writings of the Fathers down to A.D. 325. The Rev. Alexander Roberts, D.D., and James Donaldson, LL.D., Editors. American Reprint of the Edinburgh Edition. Revised and Chronologically Arranged, with Brief prefaces and Occasional Notes, by A. Cleveland Coxe, D.D. Volume I. The Apostolic Fathers. - Justin Martyr. - Irenaeus. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons. 1903, Irenaeus, Against Heresies; Chapter XXIX. - All things have been created for the service of man. The deceits, wickedness, and apostate power of antichrist. This was prefigured at the deluge, as afterwards by the persecution of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.; page 558 - https://books.google.com/books?id=fyUMAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,760
  • Content Per Day:  5.27
  • Days Won:  115

Sure is a lot of extra biblical reading ... have you seen the movie End of the Harvest yet?