• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

It is farce created by magicians and deplorables that have taken the word of God and twisted it, distorted and poof they say Jesus will reign on the "Millennium." The reason for this is because somehow they have to include ungodly, Chritless and physical Israel into the picture which is anathema.

I Am going to quote from Romans 11, and highlight some passages for you, for your attitude does not show the Love of God For Israel, which we are called to show them, that by our mercy they may be restored. 

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. 

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? …..15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? 16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Israel is the fig tree which Jesus spoke of. Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: (Matthew 24:32)  Notice the fig tree puts forth leaves, but has no fruit. This parable is speaking of the restoration of Israel the nation, before she receives Jesus, Which is what Paul points to in romans 11. Yes they are enemies of the Gospel, But in this time they are the enemies that the Gentile believers must show mercy towards that He can restore them. This is the very quality of the fulness in Christ that my post here speaks of that we are to Love one another as he Loved us.... That is to say we being enemies had mercy extended to us must now in turn extend mercy to Israel that their restoration will be complete. "What shall the receiving of them be but life from the dead" (Rom 11:15).

You see, the fulness of the gentiles is tied into the restoration and redemption of Israel. (Romans 11:25) We have not replaced Israel, we are here to restore Israel, that through our love for the enemies of the Gospel they may obtain mercy....And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. (Zech. 12:10)

You can continue in your hatred for Israel, But you are doing the Work of the beast for them gathering the nations for the battle of Armageddon. (rev. 16:13-14) Your hatred for them is also your fruit, and you know what Jesus said about bad fruit?

Edited by dhchristian
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

22 hours ago, dhchristian said:

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:6-8)

These are Jesus' last words before ascending to heaven. What can we infer from this. The Apostles knew that the restoration of those days was not the prophesied one with Idumeans as kings and the priestly class having murdered the Messiah. Jesus response did not deny that future restoration, but said it was not for them to know when which is to say, not in their lifetime. Then He shows them the arrival of the Holy Ghost At Pentecost and how the gospel is to be preached to the Jew first, and then to the world. 

Then the two angels that were beside them said to the Apostles:

Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (Acts 1:11)

Has Jesus come again like this scripture states yet?

Jesus also said the following to Israel.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. (Matthew 23:37-39)

This is not speaking of the triumphal entry into Jerusalem, which occurred before these words were spoken, but is yet to come.

The Book of revelation, which is written after 70 Ad also speaks of the restoration of Israel, with 144000 who are separated of the nation of Israel. They Are clearly called JEWS, not Christians, of the 12 tribes of Israel. Not to mention the two witnesses who are killed in Jerusalem. 

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. (Rev 7:4)

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. (Rev 14:1)

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. (Rev. 11:8)

So were you just not familiar with these verses? or do you have some explanation for them? Remember, God does not lie, he made all those promises in the Old testament to Israel, and to David, which are yet to be fulfilled, and are confirmed by Jesus own words in Acts 1, and Jesus is the Word of God. 

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Romans 11:25)

8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. (Zech. 12:8-10) 

Who is speaking these words? God, He is the "me" in verse 10... When does this happen? In a day when the LORD defends the inhabitants of Jerusalem... was this 70 Ad? NOOOOOO WAY. This is yet to come.

Good post! Truth!

2 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

What do you mean by saying, "Just because we don't understand why there will be a Millenial kingdom" does to mean that there will be one? 

Of course I understand! I understand perfectly that there will be NO MILLENNIUM. It is farce created by magicians and deplorables that have taken the word of God and twisted it, distorted and poof they say Jesus will reign on the "Millennium." The reason for this is because somehow they have to include ungodly, Chritless and physical Israel into the picture which is anathema.

Nowhere in the NT do I read about a Millennial Kingdom. What I read is that Jesus sat down on the throne, at the right hand of the Father to reign forever and ever. 

Matthew 28:18–20 (NASB95)

18 "And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

19“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Hebrews 1:3 (NASB95)

3 "And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high."

Jesus is bigger than the universe itself. After all He is God Almighty, Creator and Redeemer (Col. 1:16)

I have discovered that you don't believe much of the bible - only your hand picked verses. What will you do with the rest of His word?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

52 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I have discovered that you don't believe much of the bible - only your hand picked verses. What will you do with the rest of His word?

On the contrary, I have stuck to the scriptures faithfully for 35 years and rejected most of the modern theologies that add to the scriptures what is not there. You should try it too; after all, when all have said and done, what will you do when you come to the presence of the Lord having believed so many manufactured lies? 

^_^

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

I Am going to quote from Romans 11, and highlight some passages for you, for your attitude does not show the Love of God For Israel, which we are called to show them, that by our mercy they may be restored. 

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. 

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? …..15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? 16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Israel is the fig tree which Jesus spoke of. Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: (Matthew 24:32)  Notice the fig tree puts forth leaves, but has no fruit. This parable is speaking of the restoration of Israel the nation, before she receives Jesus, Which is what Paul points to in romans 11. Yes they are enemies of the Gospel, But in this time they are the enemies that the Gentile believers must show mercy towards that He can restore them. This is the very quality of the fulness in Christ that my post here speaks of that we are to Love one another as he Loved us.... That is to say we being enemies had mercy extended to us must now in turn extend mercy to Israel that their restoration will be complete. "What shall the receiving of them be but life from the dead" (Rom 11:15).

You see, the fulness of the gentiles is tied into the restoration and redemption of Israel. (Romans 11:25) We have not replaced Israel, we are here to restore Israel, that through our love for the enemies of the Gospel they may obtain mercy....And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. (Zech. 12:10)

You can continue in your hatred for Israel, But you are doing the Work of the beast for them gathering the nations for the battle of Armageddon. (rev. 16:13-14) Your hatred for them is also your fruit, and you know what Jesus said about bad fruit?

1) Who said that God has cast away the Jews? The doors of salvation have been open for them for the last 2,000 years. Do you think they should have a special invitation to come to Christ?

2) God's people are only those who are in Christ, not Christ-haters or the ungodly. Rom. 8:9-11 tells us that only those who have the Spirit of Christ belong to Him.

3) Why was old Israel blinded? Did God force them not to believe and so when died, they wound up in hell? No, they were blinded because of the hardness of their own hearts. God simply gave them what they deserved. 

4) What makes you think that God was speaking about modern Israel in Romans of the NT? God never relates to anyone without making a covenant. The words of Paul had to do with old-covenant Israel, NOT with modern-non-covenant, ungodly, Christ-hater and physical, secular Israel. 

One has nothing whatsoever to do with the other one. 

5) Romans 9:6 precedes Romans 11. In it Paul states very clearly that not all Israel is Israel...

Romans 9:6–8 (NASB95)

6 "But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel;

nor are they all children because they are Abraham’s descendants, but: “through Isaac your descendants will be named.”

That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants."

The children of the promise are those believers that have bowed the knee to Christ.

Simple, isn't it? :teeth_smile:

52 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

3) Why was old Israel blinded? Did God force them not to believe and so when died, they wound up in hell? No, they were blinded because of the hardness of their own hearts. God simply gave them what they deserved. 

As I said before, you obviously have a hard time comprehending written words. You see Romans 11 comes after Romans 9, and this is Paul's Epiphany. By Epiphany, I mean a moment of sudden insight or Revelation, which is expressed in verses 33 (Which I did not quote).

You see, as Paul was writing He was shown something Marvelous, which you are missing out on all together with your theology, and that is the Wisdom and Omniscience of God, In that His Plan of salvation accounted for the failure of Israel and He will restore Israel as well through the Gentiles.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (Matt 5:44-48)

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:17-18)

You are afraid of Israel, the nation.... Why?

10 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

As I said before, you obviously have a hard time comprehending written words. You see Romans 11 comes after Romans 9, and this is Paul's Epiphany. By Epiphany, I mean a moment of sudden insight or Revelation, which is expressed in verses 33 (Which I did not quote).

You see, as Paul was writing He was shown something Marvelous, which you are missing out on all together with your theology, and that is the Wisdom and Omniscience of God, In that His Plan of salvation accounted for the failure of Israel and He will restore Israel as well through the Gentiles.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (Matt 5:44-48)

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:17-18)

You are afraid of Israel, the nation.... Why?

If I have a hard time comprehending the word of God is not because I push it to the end times where no one can prove anything. I have to have reality when I read and study God's word.

Are you going to dismiss Romans 2:28-29 and Romans 9 because in your view Romans 11 fits your theology better? 

What you have been missing all along is that the Israel of 2,000 years and the Israel of today are two completely different people. One was in covenant with God, while the modern one (secular and ungodly) is not. One does not mean the other. Most Christians are trying to connect the wrong dots.

I'm not afraid of Israel as a nation because no one outside of Christ belongs to God. (Ro. 8:9). The issue here is that most of Christendom have believed this lie for too long. 

A few questions for you, 

1) What connection does modern Israel have with God? 

2) If modern Israel are still the chosen people, why is it that God has not spoken one single word to them since Christ ascended to the throne of glory? (Heb. 1:2-3) 

3) If modern Israel is God's people, where is their faith in Christ?

4) Can anybody be chosen outside of Christ? (Eph. 1:4)

5) If modern Israel is a continuation of old Israel, under what covenant are they under? 

All you have to do is to ask the right questions and your theory about Israel will fall apart like a deck of cards. :D

2 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

On the contrary, I have stuck to the scriptures faithfully for 35 years and rejected most of the modern theologies that add to the scriptures what is not there. You should try it too; after all, when all have said and done, what will you do when you come to the presence of the Lord having believed so many manufactured lies? 

^_^

Perhaps you have stuck to your pet scriptures and ignored the rest. The truth is, there has been dispensations where God changed the order of things.  Most believers call these changes "dispensations." You choose to call them something else or just ignore that they happened.  One huge example is the change when the Law was given. Another huge example was the change when the Messiah came.

Therefore people that believe in dispensations have not added anything to scripture; rather, they have understood scripture.  Understanding is not easy, but is possible with study and diligence.

Let me take a wild guess: my guess is you have skipped Acts 1 and 2 in your Christian walk, and you did not receive what the 120 received in the upper room - perhaps thinking it was not for you. Am I right?

I wonder what else you deny that is really in scripture?

Just now, Gentle-Warrior said:

They are the Fig tree, and she has leaves, but no fruit yet. Fruit come when the Spirit is given them which happens when they mourn for Him whom they have pierced. The fact is, that only the dispensationalists knew Israel would be a reborn a nation, which they were in 1948.

1 minute ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

2) If modern Israel are still the chosen people, why is it that God has not spoken one single word to them since Christ ascended to the throne of glory? (Heb. 1:2-3) 

Because right now in this dispensation she is not the chosen People, Those who are in Christ are. For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. (Romans 11:27) This is the last and final dispensation... I believe you call it covenant right?... Like the verse says. When doe s this occur... again I point you to Zech. 12:10ff... You should read that passage.

6 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Again, they are not the chosen people right now because of their unbelief, so they have no faith in Christ apart from the remnant of Jews who are Christians. 

7 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

No, Jesus is the Only Way, and he is the sacrifice once for all. Israel will receive Jesus as their messiah and be restored from their blindness, when they Mourn for him whom they have pierced see Zech. 12:10ff again.

9 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

5) If modern Israel is a continuation of old Israel, under what covenant are they under?

They are not under any covenant right now, they will be when they "mourn for him whom they have pierced"... that is the New Covenant.

11 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

All you have to do is to ask the right questions and your theory about Israel will fall apart like a deck of cards.

As You can see your questions are quite simple to answer. In fact, I have already answered all of them just you have not comprehended them. As concerning the Gospel they are enemies, but through our mercy to them they will repent and receive Jesus as their messiah, saying "blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD" Between now and that day, however there is a lot that they will do that is wicked, such as make a deal with the antichrist, who comes in another name, and quite likely justify the beheading of Christians via Noahidism which will be used by the Antichrist... Undoubtedly those Jews who say they are Jews but are not (Baylonian Talmudic Judaism) will undoubtedly be involved. The Karaites, and the ones that reject Noahidism will probably be the ones that understand the Abomination of desolation and flee into the wilderness.     

6 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

If I have a hard time comprehending the word of God is not because I push it to the end times where no one can prove anything. I have to have reality when I read and study God's word.

Are you going to dismiss Romans 2:28-29 and Romans 9 because in your view Romans 11 fits your theology better? 

What you have been missing all along is that the Israel of 2,000 years and the Israel of today are two completely different people. One was in covenant with God, while the modern one (secular and ungodly) is not. One does not mean the other. Most Christians are trying to connect the wrong dots.

I'm not afraid of Israel as a nation because no one outside of Christ belongs to God. (Ro. 8:9). The issue here is that most of Christendom have believed this lie for too long. 

A few questions for you, 

All you have to do is to ask the right questions and your theory about Israel will fall apart like a deck of cards. :D

First mistake: when Jesus died, he redeemed THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE back to God. Therefore, sinners belong to God - not as children,  as born again people are His children, but his possession. The Jews of course are included in this.

Second mistake, not believing the scriptures: 

Zec. 12:2-3  “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem.  And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.

This day is still in our future.

Ezek. 37

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

Then we have the last ten chapters of Ezekiel about the millennium temple.

Since you don't believe those living in Israel now fulfill this verse: then you have two choices: God changed His mind, or some day in the future DIFFERENT people in inhabit Israel

My question is, which choice do you believe? Or perhaps you have a different option?