• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, George said:

If it were just one ... or two ... how about DOZENS of times?  

Perhaps a simple re-reading of Romans 9-11 may help the situation since PAUL explicitly talks of the restoration of the Jews AFTER the fulness of the Gentiles.  :)

Or perhaps an understanding of the mystery of the Fig Tree?  

Do you really think that God doesn't have a plan for ALL PEOPLES of the world?  If so, don't you think He has a plan for the Jewish people? 

Romans 9:6 All Israel is not Israel.

Verse 7 Not all are children because they are the seed of Abraham 

Verse 8. The children of the flesh are not the children of promise. 

Rom 11:20-22 God did not spare the natural branches because of their unbelief

11:25 A partial hardening took place in Israel. That means that there was a door of salvation for the Jews that CHOSE to come to Christ, while the rest that refused Christ died in their sins. 

11:26 How will all Israel will be saved? By coming to Christ just as everyone else did. 

Israel was not made out of elite people. Either they came to Christ or rejected Him. 

The fig tree was dried up because Jesus cursed it. Why did the Lord curse Israel as a whole? Because they didn't produce any fruit in the three years of His ministry (no faith in Christ). 

The plan of God for the world is to come to Christ. That includes Jews from everywhere. For 2,000 years the doors of salvation have been open and will continue to be open for all people until the end of time. 

The cross is God's last word to the world. No second chances, God doesn't beg. 

21 hours ago, dhchristian said:

funny how you blame Scofield and Darby for dispensationalism, yet these words are found in the 1611KJV. The Geneva Bible which predates the KJV by 12 years, also uses Dispensation in its translation, and the Wycliffe which dates from the 14th century... So your conspiracy theory has no merit, That dispensationalism started in the 19th century. OOPS!

The kjv is not the bible, but a translation. The noun dispensation means stewardship or administration. You cannot make a doctrine out of a noun. Come on! 

Look it up in the Greek. If you need help, let me know. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Have it your way, but I will tell you one thing. If you could get a new believer read the entire bible from cover to cover, he will never come up with dispensations, but I assure you, he will talk about all the covenants that God made with man and would wonder what they mean. 

Take care, 

"Dispensation" is only a word describing a change in order that comes with a covenant change. Why do you fear this word? It is only made up of letters!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

5 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

The kjv is not the bible, but a translation. The noun dispensation means stewardship or administration. You cannot make a doctrine out of a noun. Come on! 

image.gif.ac6fcdc42ce105e9376f64eef5cc4f1d.gif    This is too funny! It is only a word to describe a change in the order of things.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

Just now, Gentle-Warrior said:

:rofl: You gotta do better than that... Grace is a Noun to, So is covenant, so is The Cross. Yet we make doctrines of these nouns....

Should I go on making you look dumb?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

GOD'S LAST WORD TO THE WORLD

Last time I checked it went something like this. 

Revelation 22:21 21The grace of our LORD Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Sorry to off-set the thread here, but it was getting a little bit testy.

God bless!

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles  

22 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Disproved this already, by quoting the same passage from Luke 21 which says that generation would see the kingdom of God came... which it never did in 70 ad.

The kingdom of God came with the giving of the Holy Spirit. Don't you know that? Jesus is Lord and King now, not some obscure time in the future. Jesus is the great I AM. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

http://disq.us/p/2497krj

YOu said, 

{{{"And your insulting way of speaking really undermines your credability.. ""deplorables""?  You will not be convincing anyone of your love for the bretheren by speaking to people that way.. You will only convince them of your lack of love for them by unessecaraly using insulting and denegrating tactics.. You may believe you are being Strong and perswasive but you are only projecting the image of being a person who needs to attack the person because their ability to engage the Idea's is weak."}}}

When I referred to the "deplorables", I was only thinking of Darby, Scofield and the leaders of this 200 year movement, not believers like you and I that don't agree on the fundamentals, My intention was not to offend you. For that I apologize. 

I will respond to the rest of your post a bit later... ;)

You called believers who believe in the future 1000 year millennial kingdom as deplorable and other insulting derogatory terms .. You never restricted your declaration to Darby and Scofield in any of your posts.. In nearly all your posts you have launched personal attacks upon posters in this thread in your replies..

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,191
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

16 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

http://disq.us/p/2497krj

YOu said, 

{{{"And your insulting way of speaking really undermines your credability.. ""deplorables""?  You will not be convincing anyone of your love for the bretheren by speaking to people that way.. You will only convince them of your lack of love for them by unessecaraly using insulting and denegrating tactics.. You may believe you are being Strong and perswasive but you are only projecting the image of being a person who needs to attack the person because their ability to engage the Idea's is weak."}}}

When I referred to the "deplorables", I was only thinking of Darby, Scofield and the leaders of this 200 year movement, not believers like you and I that don't agree on the fundamentals, My intention was not to offend you. For that I apologize. 

I will respond to the rest of your post a bit later... ;)

It is well that you apologize for that which you believe so earnestly.   If you do not the censors will come after you and silence you.

As they did in Nazi Germany, so they seek to do it here today as well.

The next level is to be jailed for your beliefs.

Be careful how you publish the truth.  It can be your undoing.

The Bible says not to muzzle the ox that works for the gospel.  Today the ox has its tongue cut out.  Tomorrow it is put to death.

America is not the country you were told it was when you were a child.  America has become a land of bigots and unrestrained fools all of whom are persuaded that God's honest truth is hate language and those who promote it judged to be mentally imbalanced.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,191
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

18 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

{{{Notice how you left off the last verse of Matthew 23... did you do that on purpose? Here it is, and it points to the restoration of Israel and the return of Jesus to rule Israel.... OH OH!!! In the Words of the church lady "isn't that conveeeenient"?}}}

I left it out on purpose because I knew you would ignore my entire post just to concentrate on one point. The last verse of Mat. 23, states that the door for the Jews will always be open if they choose to embrace the gospel of Christ and come to Him as lost sinners. Jews have been coming to Christ for the last 2,000 years, not as a special elite race, but as desperate people that needed a Savior--- just like everyone else, since there is no longer a difference between Jew and Gentile anymore (Gal. 3:28-29) because Christ is all and all. 

Today, we have approximately 500,000 Jews scattered all over the world that have professed to believe in Christ as their Messiah and as their Lord. About 30,000 of them live in modern Israel and because of it, are being harassed by unbelieving Jews as traitors of their race. It takes a devoted heart to stand against the majority and still believe in the Lord.

So, what are you going to say now? 

As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. - Joshua 1:5

It is NOT the gospel you promote to Jews, but church membership.  

Church membership isn't the same thing as salvation by justification in the Name (Ha Shem) of the Messiah (Yeshuah ha Mashiach). The two are not the same thing.

God has NEVER left His people Israel.  He NEVER will.  

Surely He will punish them for their sins and disobedience, but that is a matter between God and Israel - NOT YOU.  Certainly not Replacement Theology which the church uses to justify global hate and persecution of Jews - even unto their homeland given to them by God.

Are you not aware of official church policy for the last 1,700 years?   Accept Christ and join the congregation or die.  

The church has been and continues to be the greatest persecutor of Jews the world has ever seen.  (Revelation 17:5)

The official church threat against Jews is and always has been physical death and the threat of spiritual damnation in a fictitious dungeon of eternal torment.  This is NOT love of the saints.   It is anti-semitic rhetoric of the most vile sort.

Be very careful of your convictions against Israel, for they do NOT serve God's purpose.  (Genesis 12:3)

You may find yourself fighting against God's plan of redemption and God's desire to protect and defend His people - Israel.   For those who come to the Messiah in surrender to His will do NOT join a church.   They become Jews. (Romans 2:29)   There is no such thing as spiritual israel.  Replacement Theology is a work of the devil and a tissue of lies.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft
  • Thumbs Up 1