• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, dhchristian said:

:rofl: You gotta do better than that... Grace is a Noun to, So is covenant, so is The Cross. Yet we make doctrines of these nouns....

Should I go on making you look dumb?

Stop being a jerk. The Bible was given to the world in Aramean, Hebrew (Old covenant) and Koine Greek (New Covenant). English did not exist when God gave us His holy word. Are you a kjv cult follower that goes to bed with his old, stuffy, archaic language that no one reads from cover to cover because you will need a real English dictionary to explain the words that you have no idea what they mean? 

I can you give examples that will make your head spin.... if you like. :vacuum:

11 hours ago, iamlamad said:

image.gif.ac6fcdc42ce105e9376f64eef5cc4f1d.gif    This is too funny! It is only a word to describe a change in the order of things.

Not in the Bible. 

22 hours ago, choir loft said:

You have absolutely NO IDEA of what was accomplished on the cross, because you have denied He who died there and why.  Your hatred of Jews is obvious.  Your misunderstanding of Hebrews 1:1-3 is ludicrous because you have NO IDEA what is meant by "purification for sins".  When you deny the Old Covenant by calling its prophecies "obscure" and irrelevant you logically subvert your own ability to interpret any other part of the Bible.  Therefore you fall back on the only other classic position available to those who hate Israel and the Jews - illogic, innuendo, false doctrine and mindless heartless anti-semitic hatred of Jews.

You are not in any position to tell whether I have no idea what the bible teaches or not. It is you who is accusing me of hatred while all along I have been showing you what the word of God says, not what I think. 

I don't think I want to continue wasting my time with someone who is so caught up with loving the Jews as if they were an elite race. Everyone is free to come to Christ. The death of Jesus Christ on the cross has opened the doors of salvation for all peoples, including the Jews. These doors will continue to be open to all as long as this age exists.

I never once said I hate the Jews. The real issue here is that you hate what the word of God says about sinful Israel. Try reading Eze. 16 and be horrified what God says about them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Not in the Bible. 

Neither is "trinity."

8 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Neither is "trinity."

Covenants are in the bible, so why replace or ignore covenants while that's the beating heart of God? Dispensations are man made. Like it not. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

16 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Covenants are in the bible, so why replace or ignore covenants while that's the beating heart of God? Dispensations are man made. Like it not. 

Agreed, covenants are in the bible; but so are the changes that covenants bring about. Why do you hate this English word so much? It is only a noun that describes something.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

2 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Stop being a jerk. The Bible was given to the world in Aramean, Hebrew (Old covenant) and Koine Greek (New Covenant). English did not exist when God gave us His holy word. Are you a kjv cult follower that goes to bed with his old, stuffy, archaic language that no one reads from cover to cover because you will need a real English dictionary to explain the words that you have no idea what they mean? 

I Am just saying your conspiracy theory of Darby and Scofield placing the word dispensation in the text is a non-argument as these words were in translations that predated them by some 4oo years. And then you make a dumb comment like you cannot make a doctrine out of noun...

For the record, I use Strong's concordance Which uses the original Greek text via the Textus Receptus, and Latin Vulgate. I Posted the link here of the Sinaiticus codex being a forgery, which is what most modern translations use. I Just do not trust the modern translations. I however do read them I have an NIV and an ESV that I read But I always compare with the KJV. For example, I believe the ESV translates Daniel 9:27 better than the KJV does, in that the translated "midst of" in the KJV should and could be translated as "for half of" the Week... How you interpret this will lead to two different timelines of events in the end times, final week for Israel. But that of course is a moot point for you because you have eliminated This final week from your eschatology..... By the same Token the verses that are footnoted or removed completely from some Modern texts are a bit disturbing, For example Matthew 17:21, which is dealing with casting out a certain type of Demon, and in Mark the modern translations have removed fasting Mark 9:29...

Matthew 17:21 NIV See Footnotes

Matthew 7:21 KJV Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Mark 9:29 NIV He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.[fn]

Mark 9:29 KJV And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting. 

Notice How fasting is left out in both of the NIV versions... Well if this particular demonic spirit can only come out by prayer and fasting then should we not Know this? This spirit is the suicidal spirit that is plaguing so many in our day now, and the churches are unable to cast this out because they are not fasting any longer. What does fasting do? Well, the main purpose is to create a Longing for the Kingdom of God, To hunger and thirst for righteousness. But it does this by opening our eyes and ears to the spiritual world good and bad. When we fast and deny our flesh, the spiritual world takes precedent over our carnal desires. Fasting is like tuning into the spiritual world by negating the material world. Fasting is done both voluntarily and involuntarily, via persecution, or poverty. So As I said, I just do not trust these versions of scripture. Does the Holy Ghost use these versions? Yes, I can tell you of people being saved using a Gideon's Bible in Hotels, which is NIV, For a time I only had an NIV and then I Got an ESV, before realizing the problems with these translations. The Holy Ghost still spoke through the Word of God, and the Holy Ghost is the one that directs us to the accurate meaning of things.

Here is another example. The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.[fn](Mark 1:1ESV) Notice the footnote at the end... Here is what the footnote reads: 

Some manuscripts omit the Son of God
Well, that Manuscript is the Sinaiticus Codex. Because this draws into question the eternal Sonship of Christ Jesus and delays it to his becoming the Son of God when he is baptized. This is Known as divinity by adoption and is what is contained in the heretical "Shepherd of Hermas" text. But by having this term identified with Christ from the outset, points to his eternal divinity as the Son of God. He was and is and always will be the Son of God, he did not become the Son of God. Here in lies the Grand deception. Theologians have been saying for years now that Mark is the Oldest of the Gospels, and that the other gospels added to and embellished Mark's Gospel. Well if Mark does not point to the eternal Sonship of Jesus, then that draws into question this Doctrine altogether as "later added doctrine"., Just by removing these three words, and or placing doubt into whether they should be there or Not by footnote, all because of a corrupted (Forged?) text. But the Holy Ghost is protecting this doctrine, By revealing to the saints the Truth, and Jesus is the Truth.

Do You see now that I have done my due diligence on the topic of texts? I think you should do the same as well. I am not KJV only as in religiously I am just leary of Modern translations because they cast doubt on the inerrancy of Scripture, and place human theology and textual criticism as more important than the Word of God, which is a Laodicean church age problem. You see theology is the study of God, Christianity is Knowing God relationally. I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. (John 10:14)

22 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I Am just saying your conspiracy theory of Darby and Scofield placing the word dispensation in the text is a non-argument as these words were in translations that predated them by some 4oo years. And then you make a dumb comment like you cannot make a doctrine out of noun...

For the record, I use Strong's concordance Which uses the original Greek text via the Textus Receptus, and Latin Vulgate. I Posted the link here of the Sinaiticus codex being a forgery, which is what most modern translations use. I Just do not trust the modern translations. I however do read them I have an NIV and an ESV that I read But I always compare with the KJV. For example, I believe the ESV translates Daniel 9:27 better than the KJV does, in that the translated "midst of" in the KJV should and could be translated as "for half of" the Week... How you interpret this will lead to two different timelines of events in the end times, final week for Israel. But that of course is a moot point for you because you have eliminated This final week from your eschatology..... By the same Token the verses that are footnoted or removed completely from some Modern texts are a bit disturbing, For example Matthew 17:21, which is dealing with casting out a certain type of Demon, and in Mark the modern translations have removed fasting Mark 9:29...

Matthew 17:21 NIV See Footnotes

Matthew 7:21 KJV Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Mark 9:29 NIV He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.[fn]

Mark 9:29 KJV And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting. 

Notice How fasting is left out in both of the NIV versions... Well if this particular demonic spirit can only come out by prayer and fasting then should we not Know this? This spirit is the suicidal spirit that is plaguing so many in our day now, and the churches are unable to cast this out because they are not fasting any longer. What does fasting do? Well, the main purpose is to create a Longing for the Kingdom of God, To hunger and thirst for righteousness. But it does this by opening our eyes and ears to the spiritual world good and bad. When we fast and deny our flesh, the spiritual world takes precedent over our carnal desires. Fasting is like tuning into the spiritual world by negating the material world. Fasting is done both voluntarily and involuntarily, via persecution, or poverty. So As I said, I just do not trust these versions of scripture. Does the Holy Ghost use these versions? Yes, I can tell you of people being saved using a Gideon's Bible in Hotels, which is NIV, For a time I only had an NIV and then I Got an ESV, before realizing the problems with these translations. The Holy Ghost still spoke through the Word of God, and the Holy Ghost is the one that directs us to the accurate meaning of things.

Here is another example. The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.[fn](Mark 1:1ESV) Notice the footnote at the end... Here is what the footnote reads: 

Some manuscripts omit the Son of God
Well, that Manuscript is the Sinaiticus Codex. Because this draws into question the eternal Sonship of Christ Jesus and delays it to his becoming the Son of God when he is baptized. This is Known as divinity by adoption and is what is contained in the heretical "Shepherd of Hermas" text. But by having this term identified with Christ from the outset, points to his eternal divinity as the Son of God. He was and is and always will be the Son of God, he did not become the Son of God. Here in lies the Grand deception. Theologians have been saying for years now that Mark is the Oldest of the Gospels, and that the other gospels added to and embellished Mark's Gospel. Well if Mark does not point to the eternal Sonship of Jesus, then that draws into question this Doctrine altogether as "later added doctrine"., Just by removing these three words, and or placing doubt into whether they should be there or Not by footnote, all because of a corrupted (Forged?) text. But the Holy Ghost is protecting this doctrine, By revealing to the saints the Truth, and Jesus is the Truth.

Do You see now that I have done my due diligence on the topic of texts? I think you should do the same as well. I am not KJV only as in religiously I am just leary of Modern translations because they cast doubt on the inerrancy of Scripture, and place human theology and textual criticism as more important than the Word of God, which is a Laodicean church age problem. You see theology is the study of God, Christianity is Knowing God relationally. I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. (John 10:14)

I'm not interested in having a discussion about the kjv only cult. It is totally ridiculous to say the least. If you are interested in attacking modern and scholarly translations, you are a divider that works for the enemy to prove a moot point.  The link below destroys your arguments if you want to go that avenue. As for me, I wouldn't waste my time reading a translation that is 412 years old. I don't need to learn how to speak Shakespearean English.  

https://www.equip.org/article/is-your-modern-translation-corrupt/

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

24 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Agreed, covenants are in the bible; but so are the changes that covenants bring about. Why do you hate this English word so much? It is only a noun that describes something.

I hate dispensations not because it is a noun that only appears in the kjv and the njkv bibles. The noun simply means administration or stewardship. The issue is that dispensationalists go far beyond than merely quoting a noun from the kjv, but go on to divide the word of truth by separating Israel from the church. This is something that Paul clearly dealt with in Eph 2:11-22. 

Therefore, God has only one people today: The body of Christ that is composed of all the nations of the world including believing Jews. 

Are we in agreement now?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

27 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

I'm not interested in having a discussion about the kjv only cult.

I Am not in a cult, I am pointing out to you an error in using Sinaiticus Codex for translations. Ignorance is Bliss as they say...