• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Alive said:

It is so easy to pick this apart, but I won't do that. Several have attempted to get you to at least slow your roll a we bit, but to no avail.

I have a question instead.

Where and how did the germ of this doctrine of yours first present itself to you?

How did you come to believe what you believe?

Funny that you ignored my questions and the scriptures that proves that God does not reign on earth physically and among sinful men. Instead, you asked me to explain to you a scriptural fact that is easily proven in the scriptures.

However, I have been the one doing all the exegesis while you are simply trying to lower the Lord, the holy one of Israel to a humanistic level of the natural.

I learned what I know by being totally committed to the Lord with heart and mind. I don't need to read the outrageous modern teachings of today that attempt to make God the Son another earthly king while all along He said, “My Kingdom IS NOT OF THIS WORLD.” (Jn 18:36).

So where did Jesus promote an earthly kingdom? Please provide chapter and verse. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

You have believed a lie and made to be as if it was the truth. God doesn’t need to reign physically because He is a Spirit (Jn 4:24). He has reigned supremely over all His creation from the moment He made it. Now, since Jesus is God Almighty and ruler over all, you need to stop trying to bring the Lord down to your humanistic level. 

The fact is that the NT is silent about such aberration should be proof enough to stop believing this false teaching.

I’ll ask you a question and let’s see if you can respond. What would be the implications of a holy God to appear in the fullness of His glory and dwell in the physical realm? Do you have any idea?

The word of God tells us that God’s throne is in heaven (Isa 66:1) while 1 Ki. 8:27 says, 

“But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built!” 

So, are you willing to deny God’s word in order to push a doctrine that neither Jesus nor His disciples ever taught?

Do you deny or accept that Jesus assended into heaven, With His Physical Body...  You say God is Spirit.. Correct but now God has an Eternal Body.. The one that was risen from the dead.. The one that became glorified and was described well in the Book of Revelation chapter 1..

As for your points they do not prove the belief in the 1000 years wrong.. Your just making statements and bringing no more proofs to the table Saying things like i am believing a lie or i am bringing God down to my humanistic level has no effect because the Word of God convicts me that Jesus shall return to the earth one day and all eyes will see Him..

You then posted a challenge.. The actual scriptures you quoted say that Heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain God.. But your positon is stating that God is going to rule forever contained in the highest heaven.. A stance that is in rebellion against the very verse you quote..  Yes God is omnipresant and heaven cannot contain Him. He is everywhere and will be everywhere forever and ever..  Jesus is now in heaven and He is also indwelling each and every Christian on earth.. Where ever two or more a gathered in His name He is there with them.. At the same time as being in heaven.. And when the glorifed body of Jesus returns to earth he will still be in Heaven and in all places..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.67
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Amen, Ad.

Amen.

On 9/19/2019 at 12:03 AM, Betha said:

A very good post with which I can agree....except for one - point  7 (Jesus) sits at the right hand of power and reigns for ever and ever. What is happening to 1 Cor 15v28 ? ''And when all things shall be subdued unto him then shall the son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him that God (the Father) may be all in all.'' 

Seems to me Jesus/Yashua is handing Ruler-ship back to His Father once He has accomplished His Part in God's Plan.

Jesus is God, and part of the Trinity, isn't He? When redemption has been completely finished and there is no longer any evil left to judge, God in HIs triune self will take His place as God overall and all. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING EQUALS EVERYTHING.jpg

On 9/19/2019 at 9:11 AM, dhchristian said:

Do you really think that God's last word has been spoken, and that he would leave Satan as the god of this world, and Israel in unbelief?

When I said that God's last word has been spoken in Christ, I thought you understood that I was referring to the fact that there will never be a new word in relation to what Christ has already accomplished. 

Satan was condemned at the cross. His day of "execution" will take place as God has ordained according to His own will. 

As for Israel, you need to look to the past because Jesus condemned the unbelieving nation to destruction in AD 70, THEREFORE there cannot be another Israel in the future, unless you believe that God has changed His mind to please His confused dispensationalist sons and daughters.

God's people have always been a people of faith, so if you believe that God left things undone at the cross, you should go to prayer and find out where you dropped the ball. 

On 9/18/2019 at 10:47 PM, Adstar said:

Of course the Bible makes it clear God will not be ruling from heaven in eternity. Lets go once again to the Book of Revelation and see where it tells us that our eternal Home the New Jerusalem will come OUT of Heaven and down to us.. Also revealing that God will be in the New Jeruslaem and will dwll with us..

Revelation 21: KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. {3} And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

So our eternal home the one Jesus talked about with many mansions that He left to prepare a place for His Saints will come down  and God will then dwell with the Saints and as it say Out of heaven measn God will not be dwelling with the saints in heaven for eternity.. Thats why God creates a New Earth.. If everyone was spending eternity in heaven there would be no need for a new earth..

John 14: KJV

2 "In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. {3} And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Kind of silly to believe that God who is omnipresent in this attribute will need to be physically present to rule on earth. Isn't God a Spirit? (Jn 4:24)

Why don't you take your quote on Rev. 21 and expound it a little further? 

1) Who comes out of heaven, a city or a people? If it is a city, does it come down empty? 

2) If it is a people that come down from heaven, will these people have a resurrected body also? If that'd be the case, what kind of people would they be? Will they be spirit people that have incorruptible bodies and who are no longer subject to the laws of nature because they will have received a body unto the likeness of the glorified body of Jesus Christ? (See Phil. 3:20-21). 

3) What difference would it make to them whether God is in heaven or on earth since these kind of people will be intimately connected to God by His Spirit? Wherever they are God will be there too--- BY HIS SPIRIT. 

3) Will these people have the ability to be in heaven and well as in earth instantly where it won't make a difference? Of course, they will be like Jesus having an eternal body capable of being anywhere, whether physical or not! 

As for John 14, that is a completely different matter because Jesus was talking about going to the cross preparing an eternal place for them that took place once HIS SPIRIT was poured out beginning at Pentecost (Acts 1).

Don't you have God's Spirit dwelling in you? 

Don't you know that if you have God's Spirit, you are one with Him?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

32 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

When I said that God's last word has been spoken in Christ, I thought you understood that I was referring to the fact that there will never be a new word in relation to what Christ has already accomplished. 

Satan was condemned at the cross. His day of "execution" will take place as God has ordained according to His own will. 

As for Israel, you need to look to the past because Jesus condemned the unbelieving nation to destruction in AD 70, THEREFORE there cannot be another Israel in the future, unless you believe that God has changed His mind to please His confused dispensationalist sons and daughters.

God's people have always been a people of faith, so if you believe that God left things undone at the cross, you should go to prayer and find out where you dropped the ball. 

Yet Israel is a Nation, Born in a day exactly as scripture prophesied, the waste places have been restored, and there are vineyards and fruit of all kinds growing there, and You cannot deny these facts. 

Let's look at another example... When Jesus came he was born of a virgin exactly as scripture prophesied, He came riding on a donkey into Jerusalem exactly as scripture prophesied, he Bruised for our iniquities exactly as Prophesied, Yet much of Israel failed to recognize him as their Messiah. You are committing the same arrogant mistake. You are the one that is teaching that God has changed his mind about Israel. He made covenants and promises that cannot be broken to them and WILL be fulfilled according to his plan and will. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: (Romans 11:26) All means all, this is not some Defunct Old Testament Prophecy but one that was confirmed through the Holy Ghost through Paul the Apostle. Try as you might to negate this you will fail, and will end up gathering together with the armies of Gog in that final Battle against Israel. If Israel belongs to Satan, then why must he muster armies to take Jerusalem???

6 hours ago, Betha said:

I notice you did not supply scriptures ...and not surprising....so I'll bow out.

What scriptures do you expect me to provide for you, that God is One God revealed in three distinct persons? I can do that for you if you like. 

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

19 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Yet Israel is a Nation, Born in a day exactly as scripture prophesied, the waste places have been restored, and there are vineyards and fruit of all kinds growing there, and You cannot deny these facts. 

Let's look at another example... When Jesus came he was born of a virgin exactly as scripture prophesied, He came riding on a donkey into Jerusalem exactly as scripture prophesied, he Bruised for our iniquities exactly as Prophesied, Yet much of Israel failed to recognize him as their Messiah. You are committing the same arrogant mistake. You are the one that is teaching that God has changed his mind about Israel. He made covenants and promises that cannot be broken to them and WILL be fulfilled according to his plan and will. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: (Romans 11:26) All means all, this is not some Defunct Old Testament Prophecy but one that was confirmed through the Holy Ghost through Paul the Apostle. Try as you might to negate this you will fail, and will end up gathering together with the armies of Gog in that final Battle against Israel. If Israel belongs to Satan, then why must he muster armies to take Jerusalem???

How will all Israel would be saved? By doing what the remnant did and believe in Jesus. That's the Israel of the past that was judged for good in AD 70. Now, for your PRESENT, POLITICAL and SECULAR nation of modern Israel, the requirements are the same. Come to Jesus ONE by ONE, leave the world's mindset behind and let God change you into a new creation in Christ. 

Pretty simple, isn't it? 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING EQUALS EVERYTHING.jpg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

45 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

How will all Israel would be saved? By doing what the remnant did and believe in Jesus. That's the Israel of the past that was judged for good in AD 70. Now, for your PRESENT, POLITICAL and SECULAR nation of modern Israel, the requirements are the same. Come to Jesus ONE by ONE, leave the world's mindset behind and let God change you into a new creation in Christ. 

Pretty simple, isn't it? 

Yes they all, that remain, after the time of Jacob's trouble will come to repentance and mourn for him whom they have pierced (Zech 12:10). The Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached once again (matthew 24:14) and then the end will come. You see the Gospel of the Kingdom can ONLY be preached when the King is coming again. This is the same Gospel as the Gospel of grace, but with the added element of the Kingdom of God, "On earth as it is in heaven," and the return of the King of Kings and LORD of lords, to rule and reign for a thousand years. 

Pretty simple isn't it? Are you waiting for your King to arrive?