• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Yes they all, that remain, after the time of Jacob's trouble will come to repentance and mourn for him whom they have pierced (Zech 12:10). The Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached once again (matthew 24:14) and then the end will come. You see the Gospel of the Kingdom can ONLY be preached when the King is coming again. This is the same Gospel as the Gospel of grace, but with the added element of the Kingdom of God, "On earth as it is in heaven," and the return of the King of Kings and LORD of lords, to rule and reign for a thousand years. 

Pretty simple isn't it? Are you waiting for your King to arrive? 

What's this nonsense about two gospels? Are you a hyper dispensationalist that is under the teachings of Les Fedldick?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

29 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

What's this nonsense about two gospels? Are you a hyper dispensationalist that is under the teachings of Les Fedldick?

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:14)

And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. (Matthew 9:35)

The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. (Luke 16:16)

For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.(1 cor 1:17)

John the Baptist and Jesus preached the Gospel of the Kingdom, Paul and the Apostles preached the Gospel of Christ and the cross. Until Christ Died on the cross there was a transitional time from the Old covenant to the New covenant. No Cross, and no death of the testator, therefore no new testament, for a testament to be in effect the death of the testator must occur. For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. (heb. 9:16-17) Matthew 24:14 speaks of a time once again before the end when the Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached once again. Right now you are failing to understand this because you do not believe that Jesus is coming again to set up his Kingdom on earth in the millennial reign of Christ. 

BTW, Who is Les Feldick? never heard of him. If he is a hyper-dispensationalist then I disagree with him. Hyper dispensationalists over divides the Word of God making the teachings of Jesus of none effect for believers today. The sermon on the mount for example is part of the Gospel of the Kingdom, and the Gospel of the cross of Christ.  

5 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:14)

And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. (Matthew 9:35)

The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. (Luke 16:16)

For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.(1 cor 1:17)

John the Baptist and Jesus preached the Gospel of the Kingdom, Paul and the Apostles preached the Gospel of Christ and the cross. Until Christ Died on the cross there was a transitional time from the Old covenant to the New covenant. No Cross, and no death of the testator, therefore no new testament, for a testament to be in effect the death of the testator must occur. For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. (heb. 9:16-17) Matthew 24:14 speaks of a time once again before the end when the Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached once again. Right now you are failing to understand this because you do not believe that Jesus is coming again to set up his Kingdom on earth in the millennial reign of Christ. 

BTW, Who is Les Feldick? never heard of him. If he is a hyper-dispensationalist then I disagree with him. Hyper dispensationalists over divides the Word of God making the teachings of Jesus of none effect for believers today. The sermon on the mount for example is part of the Gospel of the Kingdom, and the Gospel of the cross of Christ.  

I have no idea what you are trying to prove. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the gospel of the Kingdom/gospel of grace, the gospel of Christ, etc., is one and the same. 

You may not know who Les Fedldick is for now, but you are dangerously moving towards the deception of hyper-dispensationalism where the bible is shred into segments to separate what God has united in Christ. One gospel, not two or three. 

Ephesians 4:4–6 (NASB95)

4 "There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling;

one Lord, one faith, one baptism,

one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all."

38 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

Gentile-Warrior: I know you will not even read much less actually do a Bible study on what I am going to post but the New Testament is built on the Foundation of the Old Testament and even Jesus quotes the Old Testament. Jesus's Second physical coming to earth is described in the Book of Revelation which I have quoted many times on this forum. following is its Old Testament counterpart. Any spirit that contradicts the written word of G_d is a "lying spirit" or "deceiving spirit" not sent of or from G_d. 

2 Timothy 3:15-17

and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

1 John 4:1, KJV

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

Zechariah 14

New King James Version  Par ▾ 

The Day of the Lord

1Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
And your [a]spoil will be divided in your midst.
2For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
4And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.

5Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.

Thus the Lord my God will come,
And all the saints with [c]You.

6It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The [d]lights will diminish.
7It shall be one day
Which is known to the Lord
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.

8And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward [e]the eastern sea
And half of them toward [f]the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.
9And the Lord shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The Lord is one,”
And His name one.

10All the land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. [g]Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited in her place from Benjamin’s Gate to the place of the First Gate and the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses.

11The people shall dwell in it;
And no longer shall there be utter destruction,
But Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall [h]dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

13It shall come to pass in that day
That a great panic from the Lord will be among them.
Everyone will seize the hand of his neighbor,
And raise his hand against his neighbor’s hand;
14Judah also will fight at Jerusalem.
And the wealth of all the surrounding nations
Shall be gathered together:
Gold, silver, and apparel in great abundance.

15Such also shall be the plague
On the horse and the mule,
On the camel and the donkey,
And on all the cattle that will be in those camps.
So shall this plague be.

The Nations Worship the King

16And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them there will be no rain. 18If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 19This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

20In that day “HOLINESS TO THE LORD” shall be engraved on the bells of the horses. The pots in the Lord’s house shall be like the bowls before the altar. 21Yes, [j]every pot in Jerusalem and Judah shall be holiness to the Lord of hosts. Everyone who sacrifices shall come and take them and cook in them. In that day there shall no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts. 

You said, 

{{{ "Gentile-Warrior: I know you will not even read much less actually do a Bible study on what I am going to post but the New Testament is built on the Foundation of the Old Testament and even Jesus quotes the Old Testament. Jesus's Second physical coming to earth is described in the Book of Revelation which I have quoted many times on this forum. following is its Old Testament counterpart. Any spirit that contradicts the written word of G_d is a "lying spirit" or "deceiving spirit" not sent of or from G_d. "}}}

I know that the NT is built on the foundation of the old Testament and that the New explains and fulfills the Old. I have no problem with that and I don't know why I have given you the wrong impression. 

As a man of God that has spent his life studying God's word and praying, I don't see where in your opinion I have contradicted God's word? Please be specific. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

I have no idea what you are trying to prove. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the gospel of the Kingdom/gospel of grace, the gospel of Christ, etc., is one and the same. 

You may not know who Les Fedldick is for now, but you are dangerously moving towards the deception of hyper-dispensationalism where the bible is shred into segments to separate what God has united in Christ. One gospel, not two or three. 

Not at all, All of scripture Points to Jesus Christ, Who is the redeemer and Messiah Of Israel. Because of the Glorious Plan And will of God, He has even extended Grace to the Gentiles by the Unbelief of Israel, that we in turn Might extend mercy to Israel in the process of redeeming them and leading them to the Glorious gift of the Love of Christ Jesus.

Now if the fall of them (Israel) be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them (Israel) the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their (Israel's) fulness? (Romans 11:12, Parenthesis Mine) 

For as ye (Gentiles) in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their (Israel's) unbelief: Even so have these (Israel) also now not believed, that through your (Gentiles) mercy they (Israel) also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all (Both Jew and gentile) in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all (Both Jew and Gentile). O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! (Romans 11:30-33 Parenthesis mine)

It is all there in Romans 11, verses 30-33 are Paul's Epiphany. When He is revealed the Majesty And Wisdom of God's divine plan. You are the one that has shred the Bible into segments and to separate what God will unite with your replacement theology.... You have to ignore 2/3 of prophecy in scripture to make your system work that being all the Old testament Prophecy regarding Israel and you are also denying Israel their redeemer. I Highly recommend you prayerfully read Romans 11 as the Truth is all there in the Holy Ghost inspired Words written by Paul.  

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Romans 11:25)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Kind of silly to believe that God who is omnipresent in this attribute will need to be physically present to rule on earth. Isn't God a Spirit? (Jn 4:24)

I have already made it clear that Jesus does not NEED to be present on earth to rule earth.. But you have twice now made it out that this is my position when i have made it absolutely clear that it is not my position.. This is you falsely representing my position willfully.. Building a straw man is not an honest policy..  And being engaged in a discussion with a dishonest person is not something i am interested in continuing..

7 hours ago, Adstar said:

I have already made it clear that Jesus does not NEED to be present on earth to rule earth.. But you have twice now made it out that this is my position when i have made it absolutely clear that it is not my position.. This is you falsely representing my position willfully.. Building a straw man is not an honest policy..  And being engaged in a discussion with a dishonest person is not something i am interested in continuing..

I apologize. I'm getting confused as to who I'm responding to. I'm more used to the Disqus site where everything was clear because all of the responses were  all in one page. Sorry about that. 

10 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Not at all, All of scripture Points to Jesus Christ, Who is the redeemer and Messiah Of Israel. Because of the Glorious Plan And will of God, He has even extended Grace to the Gentiles by the Unbelief of Israel, that we in turn Might extend mercy to Israel in the process of redeeming them and leading them to the Glorious gift of the Love of Christ Jesus.

In your view Israel was an elite race that was superior to the rest of the nations, is that it? And God just thought it would be a good idea to "EXTEND" His grace as if He was throwing crumbs out to the rest of us peons who should be in hell right now. 

Is that how you see God and how you see yourself? Don't you wish you were an ungodly Jew right now walking arrogantly through the streets of Jerusalem spitting on the Gentiles that dare to walk on his holy land? 

You need to repent from such awful beliefs. God is not a respecter of persons. He treats all the same. The fact that Israel was chosen was to choose the whole world. You understand of God's heart is warped to say the least. 

9 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

In your view Israel was an elite race that was superior to the rest of the nations, is that it? And God just thought it would be a good idea to "EXTEND" His grace as if He was throwing crumbs out to the rest of us peons who should be in hell right now. 

Is that how you see God and how you see yourself? Don't you wish you were an ungodly Jew right now walking arrogantly through the streets of Jerusalem spitting on the Gentiles that dare to walk on his holy land? 

You need to repent from such awful beliefs. God is not a respecter of persons. He treats all the same. The fact that Israel was chosen was to choose the whole world. You understand of God's heart is warped to say the least. 

No, We gentiles and strangers are a peculiar people, an Holy Nation and a royal priesthood now. But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:(1 Peter 2:9) We are the "Elite race" right now, as God has blinded Israel. This will not remain the case as he will remove the scales from their eyes and make them see. Why do you hate the Jews so much? You need to repent of your hatred for the People of Israel. This is not in character of a peculiar people, an holy nation, a royal priesthood that we are a part of. We were chosen to "Shew forth the praises of him who called us out of the darkness and Into his marvelous light", Not spew hatred from our special place he has granted us. Your attitude is really no different than the Pharisees of Jesus' day only in reverse, and shows your arrogance and conceit towards Israel. Plain and simple, it is anti semitic. True, God is not a respecter of Persons, and in Christ Jesus there is neither Jew nor Greek (Gentile), But your attitude has made the Jewish people a lesser race. You need to repent of such awful beliefs. For you are spitting in the face of the Jewish People. Shame on you. This is not the Love of God being perfected in us. 

Just like How you ignored what I said in my previous comment about cutting the Word of God apart, which you accuse me of doing, Yet you do so Worse than I do by removing the 2/3 of scripture as relevant because it deals with Israel. Here is what I wrote...

10 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Now if the fall of them (Israel) be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them (Israel) the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their (Israel's) fulness? (Romans 11:12, Parenthesis Mine) 

For as ye (Gentiles) in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their (Israel's) unbelief: Even so have these (Israel) also now not believed, that through your (Gentiles) mercy they (Israel) also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all (Both Jew and gentile) in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all (Both Jew and Gentile). O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! (Romans 11:30-33 Parenthesis mine)

It is all there in Romans 11, verses 30-33 are Paul's Epiphany. When He is revealed the Majesty And Wisdom of God's divine plan. You are the one that has shred the Bible into segments and to separate what God will unite with your replacement theology.... You have to ignore 2/3 of prophecy in scripture to make your system work that being all the Old testament Prophecy regarding Israel and you are also denying Israel their redeemer. I Highly recommend you prayerfully read Romans 11 as the Truth is all there in the Holy Ghost inspired Words written by Paul.  

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Romans 11:25)

My Position is verified by scripture, yours comes from a heart full of hatred for Israel. Just like how you ignore 2/3 of scripture and make it of none effect, you ignored 2/3 of my comment in order to make your false accusations have merit. Are you capable of loving your enemies? or have you made the sacrifice of Christ of none effect by your arrogance and become "wise in your own conceits"(Romans 11:25 above)?And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. (Romans 11:26-27)   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.67
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

We are the most special elite people that have ever lived!

Saints! Called out and separated for a purpose!