• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, dhchristian said:

No, We gentiles and strangers are a peculiar people, an Holy Nation and a royal priesthood now. But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:(1 Peter 2:9) We are the "Elite race" right now, as God has blinded Israel. This will not remain the case as he will remove the scales from their eyes and make them see. Why do you hate the Jews so much? You need to repent of your hatred for the People of Israel. This is not in character of a peculiar people, an holy nation, a royal priesthood that we are a part of. We were chosen to "Shew forth the praises of him who called us out of the darkness and Into his marvelous light", Not spew hatred from our special place he has granted us. Your attitude is really no different than the Pharisees of Jesus' day only in reverse, and shows your arrogance and conceit towards Israel. Plain and simple, it is anti semitic. True, God is not a respecter of Persons, and in Christ Jesus there is neither Jew nor Greek (Gentile), But your attitude has made the Jewish people a lesser race. You need to repent of such awful beliefs. For you are spitting in the face of the Jewish People. Shame on you. This is not the Love of God being perfected in us. 

Just like How you ignored what I said in my previous comment about cutting the Word of God apart, which you accuse me of doing, Yet you do so Worse than I do by removing the 2/3 of scripture as relevant because it deals with Israel. Here is what I wrote...

17 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Not at all, All of scripture Points to Jesus Christ, Who is the redeemer and Messiah Of Israel. Because of the Glorious Plan And will of God, He has even extended Grace to the Gentiles by the Unbelief of Israel, that we in turn Might extend mercy to Israel in the process of redeeming them and leading them to the Glorious gift of the Love of Christ Jesus.

Now if the fall of them (Israel) be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them (Israel) the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their (Israel's) fulness? (Romans 11:12, Parenthesis Mine) 

For as ye (Gentiles) in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their (Israel's) unbelief: Even so have these (Israel) also now not believed, that through your (Gentiles) mercy they (Israel) also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all (Both Jew and gentile) in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all (Both Jew and Gentile). O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! (Romans 11:30-33 Parenthesis mine)

It is all there in Romans 11, verses 30-33 are Paul's Epiphany. When He is revealed the Majesty And Wisdom of God's divine plan. You are the one that has shred the Bible into segments and to separate what God will unite with your replacement theology.... You have to ignore 2/3 of prophecy in scripture to make your system work that being all the Old testament Prophecy regarding Israel and you are also denying Israel their redeemer. I Highly recommend you prayerfully read Romans 11 as the Truth is all there in the Holy Ghost inspired Words written by Paul.  

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Romans 11:25)

How do you think Jews used to come to the Lord beginning with the Lord's disciples? By race or by grace through faith? Blindness in part is a clear indication that Jews were coming to the Lord IN PART because their hearts were not hardened as the rest of hated the very mention of the Lord's name. 

Now since Paul penned those words 2,000 years ago, what makes you think that things will be different in the future? And what makes you think that God is going to do something for them that He will not do for the rest of the nations? Are the Jews better or do they deserve better than the rest of the nations? 

Is God partial with the Jews while being hard to the rest? What kind of God do your serve anyway that forget that the cross is God's last word to the nations in respect to salvation? 

We Gentlies? Do you think the word of God means nothing in Gal. 3:28-29 where Paul writes that there is no longer Jew or Gentile? So, how come you continue to believe there is a separation when Jesus' blood made both groups into one? 

Ephesians 2:11–16 (NET)

11 "Therefore remember that formerly you, the Gentiles in the flesh—who are called “uncircumcision” by the so-called “circumcision” that is performed on the body by human hands—

12 that you were at that time without the Messiah, alienated from the citizenship of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

13 But now in Christ Jesus you who used to be far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, the one who made both groups into one and who destroyed the middle wall of partition, the hostility,

15 when he nullified in his flesh the law of commandments in decrees. He did this to create in himself one new man out of two, thus making peace,

16 and to reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by which the hostility has been killed."

So, instead of accusing me to hate the Jews, why don't you pay more attention to the word of God and honor the Lord instead of glorifying a nation that hates the very mention of His name?

Whose side are you really on? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

Just now, Gentle-Warrior said:

How do you think Jews used to come to the Lord beginning with the Lord's disciples? By race or by grace through faith? Blindness in part is a clear indication that Jews were coming to the Lord IN PART because their hearts were not hardened as the rest of hated the very mention of the Lord's name. 

Now since Paul penned those words 2,000 years ago, what makes you think that things will be different in the future? And what makes you think that God is going to do something for them that He will not do for the rest of the nations? Are the Jews better or do they deserve better than the rest of the nations? 

Is God partial with the Jews while being hard to the rest? What kind of God do your serve anyway that forget that the cross is God's last word to the nations in respect to salvation? 

By Faith or by Grace? By Both grace and by race. These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. (Matt. 10:5-7) The Kingdom of heaven was offered to Israel, But because they rejected the Gospel of the Kingdom and Killed their messiah, Grace was extended to all mankind exactly as Paul speaks of in Romans 11. Paul Himself went to the Jew first, and then to the Gentile. 

What makes me think it will be different in the future? The Word of God. The entirety of scripture, the unfulfilled prophecies of both Old and New Testaments, regarding Israel and its restoration, Including Romans 11, Zechariah 12:10ff, Zech 14, Isa. 66, Amos 9;14-15, Ezekiel 40-45, Matthew 24, Luke 21, mark 13, Basically too many scriptures to list that you have to cut and remove from scripture to make your eschatology to Work.

Are the Jews Better than the rest of nations? They are the apple of God's eye. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. (Zech. 2:8) He will restore their sight and restore them in the Land of their ancestry, which he has already done, He will restore and rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as per Ezekiel 40-45, and Matthew 24:15, Which the Antichrist will commit the Abomination of desolation in.  And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both. (Zech. 6:13-14)

Is God Partial? You are forgetting that he was partial with the Gentiles once Israel rejected Him, and extended Mercy towards us. You are forgetting that he did not have to save us but had Israel received Jesus as their messiah We would have been excluded from the Kingdom of Heaven, Instead, he chose to make us gentiles a part of the Kingdom By His grace. You are taking his grace for Granted and it has made your heart proud, and unable to rejoice at the restoration of the nation of Israel, the Apple of God's eye. You are mistaking restoration with salvation, the salvation of the Jews comes after the restoration of the Nation as per prophecy, the Fig tree has leaves, yet no fruit of the Spirit, for the dry bones have yet to have the Life of the Spirit breathed into them. When they do they will produce the fruit of the Spirit. All things have yet to be restored and when they are you will know the difference, but by then it will be too late for you unless you heed what is said here about the condition of your heart and the hatred in you for the apple of God's eye. 

24 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

We Gentlies? Do you think the word of God means nothing in Gal. 3:28-29 where Paul writes that there is no longer Jew or Gentile? So, how come you continue to believe there is a separation when Jesus' blood made both groups into one? 

Ephesians 2:11–16 (NET)

11 "Therefore remember that formerly you, the Gentiles in the flesh—who are called “uncircumcision” by the so-called “circumcision” that is performed on the body by human hands—

12 that you were at that time without the Messiah, alienated from the citizenship of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

13 But now in Christ Jesus you who used to be far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, the one who made both groups into one and who destroyed the middle wall of partition, the hostility,

15 when he nullified in his flesh the law of commandments in decrees. He did this to create in himself one new man out of two, thus making peace,

16 and to reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by which the hostility has been killed."

So, instead of accusing me to hate the Jews, why don't you pay more attention to the word of God and honor the Lord instead of glorifying a nation that hates the very mention of His name?

Whose side are you really on? 

Notice How you ignore the Whole counsel of God, and pick and choose your verses to support your theory. We are one nation in Christ Jesus, both jew and Gentile who believe in Jesus Christ, true, But in the future all things will be restored to Israel the nation, not because they deserve this, but because they are the apple of God's eye. I Am on the side of Christ Jesus and the cross, and He wins the victory over Satan in the end and restores all things unto Him including the nation of Israel, for he is the King of the Jews. Right now they are enemies of the Gospel, but then they will One and all will be one in Christ Jesus. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. (Romans 11:28)

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1;6-8) As you can see What happened at Pentecost is not the restoration spoken of, But that is for another time, yet to come....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.58
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Just a few scriptures where Israel and forever are mentioned.

Ex. 31:17aIt is a sign between Me and the sons of Israel forever; bfor in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, but on the seventh day He ceased from labor, and was refreshed.”

Josh. 4:7 then you shall say to them, ‘Because the awaters of the Jordan were cut off before the ark of the covenant of the LORD; when it crossed the Jordan, the waters of the Jordan were cut off.’ So these stones shall become a bmemorial to the sons of Israel forever.”

1Sam. 13:13 Samuel said to Saul, “aYou have acted foolishly; byou have not kept the commandment of the LORD your God, which He commanded you, for now the LORD would have established your kingdom 1over Israel cforever.

1Kings 9:5 then aI will establish the throne of your kingdom over Israel forever, just as I 1promised to your father David, saying, ‘2You shall not lack a man on the throne of Israel.’

1Kings 10:9aBlessed be the LORD your God who delighted in you to set you on the throne of Israel; bbecause the LORD loved Israel forever, therefore He made you king, cto do justice and righteousness.”

1Chr. 22:10aHe shall build a house for My name, and he shall be My son and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.’

1Chr. 28:4 “Yet, the LORD, the God of Israel, achose me from all the house of my father to be king over Israel bforever. For cHe has chosen Judah to be a leader; and din the house of Judah, my father’s house, and among the sons of my father He took pleasure in me to make me king over all Israel.

2Chr. 13:5 “Do you not know that athe LORD God of Israel gave the rule over Israel forever to David 1and his sons by ba covenant of salt?

Ezra 3:11 aThey sang, praising and giving thanks to the LORD, saying,bFor He is good, for His lovingkindness is upon Israel forever.” And all the people shouted with a great shout when they praised the LORD because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.

Ezek. 43:7 He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of My athrone and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will bdwell among the sons of Israel forever. And the house of Israel will not again defile My holy name, neither they nor their kings, by their harlotry and by the 1ccorpses of their kings 2when they die,

And a bonus verse or two:

Is. 60:21  “Then all your apeople will be righteous;

They will bpossess the land forever,

The branch of 1My planting,

The cwork of My hands,

That I may be dglorified.

Heb. 11:9 By faith he lived as an alien in athe land of promise, as in a foreign land, bdwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, cfellow heirs of the same promise;

Edited by Alive
  • Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, Alive said:

Ex. 31:17aIt is a sign between Me and the sons of Israel forever; bfor in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, but on the seventh day He ceased from labor, and was refreshed.”

Josh. 4:7 then you shall say to them, ‘Because the awaters of the Jordan were cut off before the ark of the covenant of the LORD; when it crossed the Jordan, the waters of the Jordan were cut off.’ So these stones shall become a bmemorial to the sons of Israel forever.”

1Sam. 13:13 Samuel said to Saul, “aYou have acted foolishly; byou have not kept the commandment of the LORD your God, which He commanded you, for now the LORD would have established your kingdom 1over Israel cforever.

1Kings 9:5 then aI will establish the throne of your kingdom over Israel forever, just as I 1promised to your father David, saying, ‘2You shall not lack a man on the throne of Israel.’

1Kings 10:9aBlessed be the LORD your God who delighted in you to set you on the throne of Israel; bbecause the LORD loved Israel forever, therefore He made you king, cto do justice and righteousness.”

1Chr. 22:10aHe shall build a house for My name, and he shall be My son and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.’

1Chr. 28:4 “Yet, the LORD, the God of Israel, achose me from all the house of my father to be king over Israel bforever. For cHe has chosen Judah to be a leader; and din the house of Judah, my father’s house, and among the sons of my father He took pleasure in me to make me king over all Israel.

2Chr. 13:5 “Do you not know that athe LORD God of Israel gave the rule over Israel forever to David 1and his sons by ba covenant of salt?

Ezra 3:11 aThey sang, praising and giving thanks to the LORD, saying,bFor He is good, for His lovingkindness is upon Israel forever.” And all the people shouted with a great shout when they praised the LORD because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.

Ezek. 43:7 He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of My athrone and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will bdwell among the sons of Israel forever. And the house of Israel will not again defile My holy name, neither they nor their kings, by their harlotry and by the 1ccorpses of their kings 2when they die,

And a bonus verse or two:

Is. 60:21  “Then all your apeople will be righteous;

They will bpossess the land forever,

The branch of 1My planting,

The cwork of My hands,

That I may be dglorified.

Heb. 11:9 By faith he lived as an alien in athe land of promise, as in a foreign land, bdwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, cfellow heirs of the same promise;

How convenient from your part since the OT is filled with God's dealings with old covenant Israel. Why don't try the NT and find out where does it reinforce the promise to the land? How about their future as a nation? 

Did the very words that Jesus and Paul speak in the NT about covenant Israel (leave modern Israel to the side since they are not in covenant with God anyway) matter at all? How about paying heed to the words of the Lord to Israel where He condemned them for their hypocrisy and their willfulness to kill Him? Is that all forgotten for the sake of modern, secular and political Israel? 

Matthew 11:21–24 (NASB95)

21 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles had occurred in Tyre and Sidon which occurred in you, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.

22 “Nevertheless I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you.

23 “And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will descend to Hades; for if the miracles had occurred in Sodom which occurred in you, it would have remained to this day.

24 “Nevertheless I say to you that it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for you.”

============================================================================================

Matthew 8:10–12 (NASB95)

10 "Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who were following, “Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel.

11 “I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven;

12 but the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

============================================================================================

Matthew 8:10–12 (NASB95)

10 "Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who were following, “Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel.

11 “I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven;

12 but the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Matthew 23:34–39 (NASB95)

34 “Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city,

35 so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

36“Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.

38 “Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!

39 “For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

1 Thessalonians 2:14–16 (NET)

14 "For you became imitators, brothers and sisters, of God’s churches in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, because you too suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they in fact did from the Jews,

15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and persecuted us severely. They are displeasing to God and are opposed to all people,

16 because they hinder us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. Thus they constantly fill up their measure of sins, but wrath has come upon them completely."

Does God's word matter anymore, or our beliefs are more important than the truth of God's word? 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING EQUALS EVERYTHING.jpg

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

6 hours ago, Alive said:

It is Quite apparent that He does not understand the meaning of the Word Forever. 

38 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

You have denied and called the Second Coming of Jesus upon earth  both in the Old Testament and New Testament such as in the book of Revelation, as it is recorded in Scripture, a lie. If you wish I will look up your posts, and quote you exactly. 

When did I do that? I am a fervent believer in the return of the Lord Jesus Christ and hope is rooted that at He will judge the living and the dead at the appointed time that He has chosen out of His own wisdom; however, when it comes to interpret the scriptures correctly, I do it according to it own genre,  and it do it exegetically and inductively. This means I take from what the the word of God says and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His original intention when He inspired such book. Two, I want to know what the original recipients understood when the word was given to them. After I have come to a reasonable conclusion what the recipients believed, I ask the Lord to reveal what His word means to us, the church today, and finally what it means to me. 

The fact that most Christians believe the book of Revelation was written for the future, is a clear indication that they don't understand what this book meant to the first century church and what the theme of such book was all about. 

You are a product of a generation that lacks the proper understanding of how to read a book according to the intention of the author of such book. So, in that sense democracy (what the majority believes) does not dictate what a book means, the Holy Spirit does, not you, not me, not the majority, but the Lord Himself. 

I just hope you don't miss what I'm saying. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING EQUALS EVERYTHING.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Two apostolic quotes are all I will say.

"All Israel will be saved." AND "Your are the seed of Abraham". This means Israeli believers and non Israeli believers are ALL Israel and ALL these believers in Yeshua are the seed of Abraham.

Edited by Justin Adams

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

From your very first post in this thread Gentile-Warrior.

Isaiah 11:11-12. It says, “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.” (KJV).

Other scriptures that affirm this return include Isaiah 43: 4-7; Jeremiah 16: 14-16; Jeremiah 23: 7-8; Jeremiah 29:14; Jeremiah 30: 3; Ezekiel 39: 25-29; and Amos 9:14- 15. There is some very interesting history concerning the fulfillment of these prophecies.

There were only about 40,000 Jewish people in what was known as Palestine at the turn of the twentieth century. By 1948, when Israel declared their independence and statehood, there were about 500,000. Today there are about 7 million and the number is still growing. Why? Because the Jewish people from all over the world are becoming more and more interested in going back to Israel! They are going home, if you will, in fulfillment of this prophecy. Some teach today that the regathering of the Jewish people from Babylon was the fulfillment of this Isaiah 11 prophecy. However, Isaiah 11:11 says they will be gathered the “second time”. The regathering from Babylon was the first time they were gathered back to the Land.

Also, Isaiah 11:12 says that they would be gathered from the “four corners of the earth”. The gathering from Babylon was from one country, Babylon. There is only one time in history that the Jewish people have been gathered the “second time” and from the “four corners of the earth”. That time is now.

Many of the prophecies calling for the Jewish people to be regathered to the land of Israel also call for them to be gathered there without faith in their God. It is very unfortunate, but today in Israel there are so many who do not have a practicing faith in Jehovah God. In fact, many in Israel today are either atheist or agnostic.

This is the scenario that is called for in Ezekiel 37:1-28 known as the “valley of dry bones” chapter. Ezekiel 37:11- 14 leaves no question that Jewish people will be gathered from all over the world to the land of Israel before the Spirit is placed within them. Therefore, lack of faith in God in Israel today is in perfect harmony with the condition called for in Ezekiel 37.

However, Ezekiel goes on to declare that a bright day is coming for the people of Israel, spiritually and physically, a day when she will be redeemed from all of her wanderings and floundering (Ezekiel 11:17-21; 36:24-28). Her focus on her Lord will return, and the purpose for which she was originally set apart as a nation, to lead the nations in the knowledge of the Lord, will take center stage (Zechariah 12:10). Those days are just ahead of us.

Isaiah tells us the day would come when Israel would “blossom and sprout” and “fill the whole world with fruit” (Isaiah 27:6). This prophecy is definitely being fulfilled as Israel has become one of few net food-exporting countries in the world, which means they export more than they import. 

The world is very focused on Israel and especially Jerusalem. The world is wondering what to do about the problems between Israel and her neighboring Arab countries. It is ironic that as large as the world is and as diverse as the world’s problems are, there is so much focus on this tiny country. At its widest point, Israel is only 85 miles wide and is 290 miles long! The population is close to 8 million compared to the world’s almost 7 billion. It is seemingly insignificant compared to the rest of the world both in size and population. Yet, Israel remains much of the focus of the United Nations and the world.

The prophet Zechariah prophesied the world’s attention would be focused on not just Israel, but Jerusalem in the end times (Zechariah 12:2-3). Jerusalem seems to be the “crown jewel” in the heart of the Jewish people of Israel. As the “peace talks” convene between Israel and her Arab neighbors, compromises have been considered on just about anything except Jerusalem.

As the restored nation of Israel seems unwilling to compromise concerning Jerusalem, resentment toward Israel is on the rise. This resentment will eventually turn to military involvement according to Zechariah, as every nation of the earth will turn against Jerusalem. When the world is convinced the “peace talks” have completely collapsed, they will start sending their armies to force “peace”. This will be the fulfillment of Zechariah 14:2 which states that a day is coming when all nations will be gathered against Jerusalem to battle.

The world, in fulfillment of Bible prophecy, is focusing on Jerusalem today. Diplomatic efforts will not solve the problems and, probably sooner than later, the armies will start to march toward Israel. When they do, the scenario will be set up for the fulfillment of the greatest event of all of human history, the return of Jesus!

Zechariah 14:4 says in the day that all nations are gathered together against Jerusalem, the Lord will come and stand on the Mount of Olives! He will take a stand against all the armies gathered there and defeat them. At that point He will begin to rule this earth for 1000 years. The “Middle East problem” will be over! Praise the Lord! What an exciting time to live and see these things beginning to take place!

A very interesting development in Bible prophecy in this regard took place in June of 1967. The Jewish people had not been in control of Jerusalem since 70 A.D. But during the Six Day War in June of 1967, the Jewish commandos advanced up the southern end of the old walled city of Jerusalem. Under heavy fire they broke into the city through the Lion’s Gate and returned Jerusalem into Jewish control for the first time in 1,897 years.

This was considered a very important event among those who study the prophetic Scriptures because in Luke 21:24, Jesus gave an interesting prophecy that said “Jerusalem would be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled”. “The Times of the Gentiles” is a Scriptural term that refers to the periods of history in which Gentiles would dominate world politics and more specifically, Jerusalem. Gentile power has controlled Jerusalem for many centuries. Now, since the twentieth century, while so many other prophecies are being fulfilled, Jerusalem has come back under Jewish control.

Immediately following these times of Gentile power would come the time predicted in Scripture when Jesus Himself will take His position as King, and rule and reign on earth for 1,000 years (Zechariah 14:9, Revelation 20:1- 6). He will rule with peace, righteousness, and justice! He will reign from Mount Zion, which is located in Jerusalem (Micah 4:6). Zechariah 14:11 says at that time, “people will live in it, and there will be no more curse, for Jerusalem will dwell in security”. The curse on the earth that was introduced at the fall of Adam and Eve in Genesis 3 will be removed. Among other blessings, the earth will not require strenuous labor to make the earth yield fruit and flowers. Can we imagine the beauty?

Also describing this time, Micah says the nations will send ambassadors to Jerusalem to seek the favor and wisdom of the Lord (Micah 4:2; Isaiah 62:7). What a switch from the present-day political world this will be! Today the world is shouting for the Lord to get out of government, out of our schools and public places. In that day, however, according to Micah, the world will embrace the Lord at all levels and seek to be taught by Him.

There will not be the outcry of separation of church and state that is heard so much in today’s world. Jerusalem will be the religious and political capital of the world. Jesus will be present there to preside over all politics and religion. Jerusalem will finally become what has long been in the mind of the Lord and His prophets. One of those prophets, Isaiah, says we are to give God “no rest until He establishes and makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth” (Isaiah 62:7).

Israel will finally become what she was called out and separated to do; be the world’s teacher in what it means to know the Lord and His righteousness. After so many centuries of enduring the world’s hatred and disrespect, many long to see Israel rise to this glorious time of respect and admiration from around the world. Israel’s Messiah, Jesus, will lead the world into the greatest time of peace and righteousness ever known on earth.

Zechariah recognizes this time when he states, in that day, ten men will grasp the garment of the Jew saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you” (Zechariah 8:23).  

I don't read posts that never end. Just get to the point PLEASE, and don't confuse old covenant Israel which ended in AD 70 with modern, ungodly, POLITICAL and SECULAR Israel that has zero connection with Christ. The old was judged and destroyed because of unbelief, so what makes you think that this ungodly nation stands without faith? 

He who does not have the Spirit of Christ, does not belong to Him (Ro. 8:9). Isn't that sufficient to you? What's this love affair that you have with a people that hate the very mention of my Lord and Savior? 

Are you for Christ or against Him? 

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

Apparently you have missed quite a few Bible Scriptures along the way also such as 2 Timothy 3: 15-16:

2 Timothy 3:15-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

My post was mostly Bible Scripture for reproof, for correction, as well as for instruction  to your highlighted quoted section in my post. That should help you to understand without bothering to "read it". Those who do read it understand how "wrong" and counter to Scripture your quoted statements are. So on who's side are you on G_d's written word or those who deny it?

Nothing to do with what I said. Care to try again?

2 hours ago, Tampered With said:

Apparently you have missed quite a few Bible Scriptures along the way also such as 2 Timothy 3: 15-16:

2 Timothy 3:15-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

My post was mostly Bible Scripture for reproof, for correction, as well as for instruction  to your highlighted quoted section in my post. That should help you to understand without bothering to "read it". Those who do read it understand how "wrong" and counter to Scripture your quoted statements are. So on who's side are you on G_d's written word or those who deny it?

I'm not interested in reading the "books" that you write. Just a few lines will be enough to make your point.