• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

You continue to believe that spiritism is superior to scholarship.

The Spirit Of Truth is far better than scholarship. Scholarship has its place but the Spirit of Truth is far superior. Jesus is the Truth Personified, The Spirit of Truth is Jesus within us teaching us the scriptures. The Word of God is alive to those who have the Spirit of Truth. Most in the churches today have replaced the Spirit of Truth with Scholarship, and have made reaching God a Mental ascent as opposed to A heart Belief and Knowing. That is why the church is so powerless.

You prove this by taking scripture out of context to support your love of wayward spirits and their doctrines.

How can one be certain their spiritual impressions are true?  It is only by studying the Word of God, the written document, that one can be certain that what he or she has experienced is true and right and of God.

You are saying the Spirit of Truth is a Wayward Spirit.... This Borders on the unforgivable sin. God Gave us a test of the spirits in scripture to use whereby we know the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of error. (1 John 4:6) The Spirit Of Truth Guides us into all Truth (John 16:13) He Testifies Of Jesus (John 15;26) The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit that wrote the Scriptures, He Is God With Us, Emmanuel. I would Rather trust His teaching than my Own understanding and carnal mind (Proverbs 3:5-7) 

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.(Romans 8:6-8)

It is the faith in the carnality of the Mind that has led the church into the apostasy it is in today, Because the carnal mind is enmity against God. It is the mind that is deceived by "Doctrines of Demons" not the Spirit of Truth... The Spirit of Truth in us. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. (John 16:13-14)

Plain and simple, You are Quenching the very One that Quickens us By placing your faith in your carnal mind. The "imaginations" are of the Mind, not of the Spirit Of Truth. Quench not the Spirit. (1 Thess. 5:19) 

DH, I know you have said over and over that the Holy Spirit (or God) has taught you. Can you tell us HOW He has taught you? Have you heard his audible voice - or a voice that seemed to audible others in the room would hear? Or perhaps you heard "the still, small voice" of God. Another way might be just a download of revelation knowledge.  

Can you remember, word for word, some of the things God has said? I think we all would like to know. 

I am not "picking on you" or trying to disrespect you. I have told over and over on these threads how God taught me. I knew I had rino' skin, so I did it. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) 1 John Chapter 1 explains Yeshua was and is the Word of G_d and through Him all things that were made, He created as well as His nature. If one yields to the authority of Jesus Christ (Yeshua HaMashiach), he must, in turn, yield to Christ’s view of the Scripture itself.  Would you say anyone and everyone who claims to be a Christian (a believer under the authority of Christ) should hold to the same view He did? Although some religious leaders profess to accept Scripture as ‘God’s Word,’ their low view of ‘inspiration’ belies the fact. From the evidence of their books, we conclude that some Christian leaders are opposite to Christ in His regard for the authority, the inspiration, and the inerrancy of Scripture. 

Jesus obeyed the Word of God, not man. He was subject to it. If some leaders’ view of inspiration were true, Jesus was subject to an errant, rather casually thrown-together ‘Word of Man.’ Jesus would have been subject, then, to the will of man, not the will of God. However, in all the details of His acts of redemption, Jesus was subject to Scripture as God’s Word. He obeyed it. It was His authority, the rule by which He lived. He came to do God’s will, not His own, and not man’s. Note how all of His life He did things because they were written—as if God had directly commanded. He fulfilled Old Testament prophecies about Himself. The passages are found all over the Old Testament. A very few quoted in the New Testament: Matthew 11:1026:24, 53–56Mark 9:1213Luke 4:17–2118:31–3322:3724:44–47. He Himself is the Word of God. All the words from His lips were the Word of God. (John 3:34). If He had desired, He could have written a new set of rules and they would have been the Word of God. But, He did not. He followed without question the Bible already penned by men. 

The holy Scriptures … make you wise to accept God’s salvation (Hebrew Yeshua) by trusting in Christ Jesus (Hebrew Yeshua HaMashiach). The whole Bible was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us do what is right. It is God’s way of making us well prepared at every point, fully equipped to do good to everyone. – II Timothy, Chapter 3, Verses 15–17, Living Bible

These things are truth; but it is also true we have many denominations, some thinking they alone have the truth. Why is this? It is simple: people THINK they know, when in fact, they don't. Also true, different people read scriptures differently- so come up with different thoughts on the real meaning by the Author. 

In short, if ALL heard from the Holy Spirit clearly, there would not be so many divisions.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

When the Lord comes along, it is the time for judgement. The saints possess the kingdom at this time.

Daniel 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

One day to look out for, the day of judgement.

Reserved unto the day of judgement, reserved unto fire against the day of judgement of ungodly men(not of the saints) they have boldness in the day of judgement, and angels also reserved in everlasting chains unto the day of judgement..

Matthew 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Matthew 11:22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Romans 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Believers confirmed unto THE END, continuation and nothing changed until the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Without offence till the day of Christ.

The day of Christ is at hand.

1 Corinthians 1:8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Philippians 1:10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

2 Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

They already are as royal priesthood.

A thousand years is as a day to the Lord.

They reign on the earth and as said are already the royal; priesthood.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

It is very much one day of Christ, which day is of judgement, they are priests already, and a thousand years is a day, and that day of judgement/day of Christ is to judge these ungodly ones. The ones in Christ have that boldness. The ones to be judged are condemned already. The mark in the right hand is the lie they already believed in and never knew..

Isaiah 44:20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Which generation seeks the Lord, now named by Jacob, but the ones chosen by Christ ?

God rules in Jacob, until the ends of the earth.

Judgement and righteousness was already executed in Jacob...

Psalm 24:6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

Psalm 59:13 Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.

Psalm 99:4 The king's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.

Jerusalem was trodden down of the gentiles until those times were fulfilled, then no longer trodden down when the people of Israel got it back in 1947.

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

A jew however has circumcision of the heart, praise not of men but of God, and to beware then of the concision, for we are the circumcision now, who worship God in the Spirit,  in Christ Jesus without any confidence in the flesh..

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Philippians 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

The one seed is Christ, man/flesh is not a seed of the Lord or of the Lords faith...

Abraham is the father of us all through that promise of faith.

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Speaking of the remnant, who returns to the Lord ?

IT is all who cleave to the house of Jacob, through worshipping God in the Spirit.

Israel blossomed and bloomed, and filled this world with fruit, it is done already by joining with that tree, the worldly Israel it is not, but God testifies the Gentiles offer this pure offering IN EVERY PLACE(FILLING THE WORLD WITH FRUIT)..

Malachi 1:10 Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the Lord of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand.
11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Isaiah 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

Isaiah 14:1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Isaiah 27:6 He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.

Israel was not gathered,  yet the Lord was glorious, restoring the preserved of Israel, and salvation to the ends of the world..

Isaiah 49:5 And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law..Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

that redeemer came to Jacob, the seed came out of Jacob(Christ) and all Gods servants seek there in Christ...

God turned us (Jacob)from transgression already..

Acts 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Isaiah 59:20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

Who is the seed of Abraham, it is all those by faith.

Psalm 105:6 O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.
7 He is the Lord our God: his judgments are in all the earth.

The remnant are the worshippers in Spirit, none of the children of the flesh.

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Israel was provoked to jealousy.

Apostle Paul provoked them to emulation to save some of them.

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

All Israel is saved, the deliverer came and turned ungodliness away from Jacob. Not all Israel are of Israel, only those of Christ..

Romans 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

7 hours ago, choir loft said:

You are the one who testifies as to ignorance of the context and detail of scripture, not me.   Your words bear witness against you.

Hate of Jews manifests itself in clandestine ways among protestants.   One of the chief cloaks is acceptance of anti-semitic doctrine such as Replacement Theology, which states that the spiritual church/Israel has replaced the real thing, the real people of God.  This is one of the doctrines of demons we have been warned to deny.

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." - Moses speaking to Joshua as quoted by Deuteronomy 31:8

You quoted Ezekiel 16, BUT you did NOT read all the way to the end of the chapter.  You misunderstand the very chapter you claim to be cognizant of....

For this is what the Lord GOD says: I will deal with you according to your deeds, since you have despised the oath by breaking the covenant. But I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. - Ezekiel 16:59-60

Ezekiel was in Babylon with the Jews who were among the first group to be taken into captivity by the Chaldeans.  From that remote location he looked back toward Jerusalem and his people and bemoaned their sad situation.  He did not rejoice over it as many Jew haters now do.  (The Bible tells us not to gloat over the misfortune of others, btw.)   God spoke to Ezekiel and told the prophet in no uncertain terms WHY Israel had been punished - for adulterating and prostituting itself unto foreign gods.   

BUT

God also promised that along with the thrashing He was giving the Jews He would also send times of healing and promise and hope.   In verse 60 He promises to send ha-Mashiach (the messiah).

YOU need to read the entire chapter YOU have quoted.  There is hope at the end and a glorious promise TO THE JEWS, which is a good and blessed thing.

That you dwell on the punishment and ignore the hope of God's people demonstrates your gloating over the hard life they suffered because of their sins.

The LAW stands to this day unchanged and untouched by the dogmas and false doctrines of man.   

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." - God speaking to Abraham as quoted by Genesis 12:3

Instead of focusing primarily upon the misfortunes of Israel, I beg you to embrace the blessings God has given to them - INCLUDING His promise that He would never leave them or forsake them AND THAT the everlasting covenant He established with ISRAEL would be a blessing to the world as well.

Consider the salvation that comes from the Jews - not from the Vatican and certainly not from wayward protestants who hate Jews and anything that smells of Jewish LAW.

I ask you kindly to reconsider the false doctrine you believe to be true.  ISRAEL IS God's chosen people.   It is wise to bless them and stand with them than to try to oppose God's purpose in them.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft..

Number one, I don't believe in Replacement Theology so, your ignorant assumption is just another hole of what you assume about what I believe.

By the way, quoting OT scriptures without the support of the new is an indication that you don't know how to understand the bible according to its intended context. The fact that you failed to put Christ at the center of your beliefs, is another error from Christians who are so enamored with modern and ungodly Israel that they err in making the connection between the redemption of the cross and the nation of Israel who for the most part refused to be redeemed. 

God judged covenant Israel in AD 70 for having killed the prophets He sent to them, for having KILLED His Son, and for having persecuted to the dead Jewish Christians that believed in Jesus. 

Proof:

Matthew 23:34–39 (NASB95)

34 “Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city,

35 so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

36 “Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.

38 “Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!

39 “For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

1 Thessalonians 2:14–16 (NASB95)

14 "For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you also endured the same sufferings at the hands of your own countrymen, even as they did from the Jews,

15 who both killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out. They are not pleasing to God, but hostile to all men,

16 hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved; with the result that they always fill up the measure of their sins. But wrath has come upon them to the utmost."

By the way, the wrath of God came in full force against Jerusalem in AD 70. This is a historical fact. Josephus the historian, who was not a Christian wrote about that extensively. 

Do I hate the Jews, NO! I love those who come to Christ but I do hate lies, especially when Christians have the gall to glorify a nation that hates the very mention of the name of Jesus! 

So, what part of these scriptures do you deny in favor of this present SECULAR, and POLITICAL nation that happens to have the same name of old Israel with the difference that the entire nation is not in covenant with God and wants nothing to do with Him, with the exception of 30,000 godly Jews that believe in Jesus. 

I love my Jewish brethren! 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING EQUALS EVERYTHING.jpg

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Just now, iamlamad said:

DH, I know you have said over and over that the Holy Spirit (or God) has taught you. Can you tell us HOW He has taught you? Have you heard his audible voice - or a voice that seemed to audible others in the room would hear? Or perhaps you heard "the still, small voice" of God. Another way might be just a download of revelation knowledge.  

Can you remember, word for word, some of the things God has said? I think we all would like to know. 

I am not "picking on you" or trying to disrespect you. I have told over and over on these threads how God taught me. I knew I had rino' skin, so I did it. 

Valid Question...Quite Simply, he speaks through the Word of God... For those who are Totally Submitted to His instruction, the Word of God comes to Life... Thy Word have I hid in my Heart. There are four ways he speaks.... To Me anyway... The last has only happened once The Words themselves were spoken twice.   

1 So For example: I Will read a comment on a Forum and the Holy Ghost will Put a scripture into My mind or a Word... One that I had never Known to have memorized, Or even one I am not aware of maybe having read the verse or passage at some time in the past. This is the Most common way He speaks... through His Word, and Placing it In my mind.... Sometimes I do not even understand why that verse or that Word was given until I research that word or that passage using Good exegesis and study... My Mind processing the Word Given. So For example the comment you quoted of Mine, the Word I received when I read Choir Loft's response was "Quench not the Spirit". I Knew what that meant because I have dealt with this many times before, especially in my fundamentalist background. The Whole comment then is an explanation of Quenching the Spirit.

2 The Second most common comes during my Reading of the Word of God. He will "Highlight" words or passages which He wants me to draw my attention to, and direct my studies. Most times what he is doing here is convicting me of sin and error in my life/beliefs, correcting my view on things, or adding dimension to my understanding. As an example of this, When I was reading 2 Peter 1;1, He Highlighted the Word "Obtained" therein, which lead me on to discover that whole thing about the Saints and the faithful, which in turn lead me to understand more deeply how the church ages transition from one to another. (Something we discussed previously). I Still have a hard time communicating these things, Because what He teaches is so much Bigger than my comprehension and ability to communicate them, But there is a peace and a Joy that comes from this teaching. I Can't explain this any better than that. The Whole Process is being LEAD this way, By Him. When I study the Word of God, I have no direction or purpose predefined About the Only thing I do is start with Prayer and a Psalm.... I Have on occasion spent all night like this, following his lead, the other times I read and hear nothing. I Know those moments I am lead are special and he is showing me something that I have yet to understand.    

3 Dreams or visions: He will put a picture in my mind. Discerning true and false visions is difficult, because demons operate in the dream realm... He just put the Words "filthy dreamers" in my mind, so go look that up (Jude 1;8)…. I Would call this scarce... maybe once or twice a year. How do I know they are from God? because they drive me down onto my knees and into the word of God to understand them. Secondly, He will bring them to mind years later, and show me how they are being fulfilled. I Will give You an example.... I Saw in a dream a Cathedral sitting on a Rock. I Saw the cathedral destroyed, By an attack of the Devil. I saw the Rock on which the Cathedral sat, split in two, much like Moses Split the rock in two. Out of the crack came not Water, but the blood of saints. When Notre Dame burned Down, this Brought this dream back into my mind, As the cross was shining in the burnt out residue of the Cathedral. But I also Knew that the Notre Dame event was not a fulfillment of the dream, but it pointed to another time, in Rev. 17, when the harlot is destroyed. What this showed is there is still the cross in the churches, she is not yet a full blown Harlot, and there is still time to reach repentance... But time is running short.    

4. Audibly: Still small voice. Only Once (Spoken twice). Very personal, But the Words were "Do not Look upon (As in covet) His neckchain" The Words were not spoken in English, but the Language we spoke in our home growing up... I am a first generation American. I Know what this means, and will share the meaning at some point here when led to. This was spoken twice, mainly because I was not ready to hear in the language that the words were spoken in. The Words were also followed by a short vision which I will not share, but that makes the Words mean what they mean. Both the Words spoken and the vision seemed to Not take any time....(Again, Hard to explain) I Will break this word down, so you understand why The Language varied from English. "look upon" has a dual meaning in English, in the language I received this, there are two expressions of this concept, One deals with Gazing at something the other with coveting what someone else has. The second Is the Neck chain. In The Language I heard the Word, a strict literal translation to English is Neck chain. Both are significant to understanding this Word spoken.... again this is personal to me. Perhaps I will explain this one day. 

New Jerusalem created =old Jerusalem gone. Gentiles sought God, not called by His name. Christ is the seed of Jacob who we inherit by. Old Jerusalem of the flesh/this world, has its name as a curse, to Gods chosen  and they are slain and God called His servants by another name(first called Christians) the former is forgotten, new created and the former(Jerusalem ) is not remembered or come to mind, no more weeping only in the new heavens in Christ when God says behold I make all new... 

Revelation 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

I am sought of them that asked not for me

I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me

Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:

Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.

And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Isaiah 65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.
2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
6 Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,
7 Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the Lord, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.
8 Thus saith the Lord, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.
9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.
10 And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.
11 But ye are they that forsake the Lord, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
12 Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:
14 Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Ignorance is bliss, but unfortunately, the world was and is in ignorance, not very personal when it is entirely everyone and all of us.

So, to those who ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you..

Acts 17:23For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

I believe this thread has ran it's course, locked.