• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Hi Noel,  I think I remember you from a few years ago. If it was you, back then you were also worried about being too open online. I remember bc I'm also guilty of being too open at times. My problem is I believe people need to be more forthright online, but most people disagree with me. So don't listen to me listen to your uncles. I'm glad you have so many people watching out for you, its a wonderful blessing.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I remember you.

Take care

JTC

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,271
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

5 hours ago, Noël said:

Noël Kaih

Hi Noel, nice to "see" you again.   I hope the above isn't your last name.   If it is, you should edit it out for your safety online.

Just_Jesus001.jpg.80b27062fa36ba6d5a78fcce82b1f0f6.jpg

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/29/1966

6 hours ago, Debp said:

Hi Noel, nice to "see" you again.   I hope the above isn't your last name.   If it is, you should edit it out for your safety online.

Just_Jesus001.jpg.80b27062fa36ba6d5a78fcce82b1f0f6.jpg

Hi Deb, 

Noel is Noel Kaih and I'm Noah Kai. (First, middle). Thank you for keeping her safe in here. She's officially added you to her list of "Uncles" :) 

Hello JTC, I'm Noel's dad. If you knew a Noel in here a few years ago it was a different Noel. The current Noel was living with her mother at the time and the laptop she used (uses) for high school now, and the previous school, connects only to school. The students are partnered with one other study partner. So they talk with only that student and then the teachers. So this is new to her.

I think there is a balance where we can be forthright while at the same time not giving out our addresses or too much identifying information. I believe being forthright and being safe online are both number 1 in here. So we're working on finding a good balance between the two. Noel is a minor, so we also have to take that into consideration. God bless you brother! 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Noel,

I like your refreshing candor and honesty in your posts.  I have a preteen daughter and I understand where you are coming from. I would not want her sharing personal information to strangers and to use discernment on what is posted.  From reading this post, I can see you have loving father, Uncle(s) and guardians watching you and what a blessing to be so loved and cared for. All I can say is to listen to the guidance of the living Spirit and only post what you feel comfortable doing.

Edited by lovethelord