Can i listen to this song qithout going to hell

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Ok so i made another question like this before and it was about this rapper lil uzi vert he's a Satanist and theres a song by juice wrld another rapper hes featured lil uzi vert is featured in it and lil uzi vert said all his fans were going to hell cause he said he was cursed and who ever did listen to him is going to hell but i dont wanna go to hell from listening to it so will i go to hell from listening to it

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, 4everyume said:

Ok so i made another question like this before and it was about this rapper lil uzi vert he's a Satanist

1 hour ago, 4everyume said:

i dont wanna go to hell from listening to it so will i go to hell from listening to it

Hi @4everyume,

Well, little brother, I'm sorry to have missed your message. It's been a while, sorry things aren't going very well. An edit was done on your question, because it was the entire post was one sentence long. You're pretty spun-out again, and it's pretty obvious. Maybe if you'd stop listening to this sort of garbage you'd feel a lot better. Satanic rap music isn't good for you.  

No, you won't go to Hell for it, but it certainly is having a negative influence on you. Since you like rap music in general, why don't give some early dc Talk a try? They're on YouTube just like all the rest of the music you've accessed. I've seen them in concert a couple of times, and they're Christians. Get back to me if you can, and in the mean time I'll be praying for you. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

P.S. Here's a little info on the band dc Talk. 

DC Talk (stylized as dc Talk) is a Christian rap and rock trio. The group was formed at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia in 1987 by Toby McKeehan, Michael Tait, and Kevin Max Smith. They released five major studio albums together: DC Talk (1989), Nu Thang (1990), Free at Last (1992), Jesus Freak (1995), and Supernatural (1998). In 2002, the Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Music called DC Talk "the most popular overtly Christian act of all time."[1]

In 2001, the group released an EP titled Solo, which contained two solo songs from each member. Since that time, DC Talk has been on an indefinite hiatus, and the three band members all have led solo careers. They performed and recorded individual songs together several times during the 2000s, although the group never officially reunited or disbanded.

The group's musical style evolved significantly throughout its career. Its first two releases, DC Talk and Nu Thang, were of the hip hop genre. DC Talk's third album, Free at Last, also mainly took influence from the hip hop style, although the group's music began taking on a rock sound. The trio's last two albums, Jesus Freak and Supernatural, were predominantly pop rock. They are currently on hiatus and no announcements of new albums have been made. In 2017, the band reunited for a cruise, and did so again in 2019. Additionally, Michael Tait has stated that the band is planning a reunion tour for 2020.[2]

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

42 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Hi @4everyume,

Well, little brother, I'm sorry to have missed your message. It's been a while, sorry things aren't going very well. An edit was done on your question, because it was the entire post was one sentence long. You're pretty spun-out again, and it's pretty obvious. Maybe if you'd stop listening to this sort of garbage you'd feel a lot better. Satanic rap music isn't good for you.  

No, you won't go to Hell for it, but it certainly is having a negative influence on you. Since you like rap music in general, why don't give some early dc Talk a try? They're on YouTube just like all the rest of the music you've accessed. I've seen them in concert a couple of times, and they're Christians. Get back to me if you can, and in the mean time I'll be praying for you. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

P.S. Here's a little info on the band dc Talk. 

DC Talk (stylized as dc Talk) is a Christian rap and rock trio. The group was formed at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia in 1987 by Toby McKeehan, Michael Tait, and Kevin Max Smith. They released five major studio albums together: DC Talk (1989), Nu Thang (1990), Free at Last (1992), Jesus Freak (1995), and Supernatural (1998). In 2002, the Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Music called DC Talk "the most popular overtly Christian act of all time."[1]

In 2001, the group released an EP titled Solo, which contained two solo songs from each member. Since that time, DC Talk has been on an indefinite hiatus, and the three band members all have led solo careers. They performed and recorded individual songs together several times during the 2000s, although the group never officially reunited or disbanded.

The group's musical style evolved significantly throughout its career. Its first two releases, DC Talk and Nu Thang, were of the hip hop genre. DC Talk's third album, Free at Last, also mainly took influence from the hip hop style, although the group's music began taking on a rock sound. The trio's last two albums, Jesus Freak and Supernatural, were predominantly pop rock. They are currently on hiatus and no announcements of new albums have been made. In 2017, the band reunited for a cruise, and did so again in 2019. Additionally, Michael Tait has stated that the band is planning a reunion tour for 2020.[2]

Well like its not his song hes featured in it i pretty sure juice wrld believe in God/allah but lifes been pretty good its just im wondering if ita ok to listen to the song

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

12 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

Well like its not his song hes featured in it i pretty sure juice wrld believe in God/allah but lifes been pretty good its just im wondering if ita ok to listen to the song

It must not be that good if you're feeling eternal damnation is upon you. Stop listening to this stuff, because it's vexing* your mental well being. You know that I care about you. 

vexing*

[ˈveksiNG]

ADJECTIVE
  1. causing annoyance, frustration, or worry.
Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Ok so i made another question like this before and it was about this rapper lil uzi vert he's a Satanist and theres a song by juice wrld another rapper hes featured lil uzi vert is featured in it and lil uzi vert said all his fans were going to hell cause he said he was cursed and who ever did listen to him is going to hell but i dont wanna go to hell from listening to it so will i go to hell from listening to it

Are you a born again Christian? Have you ever genuinely given your life to Jesus Christ? If you have you would make all of your choices for God. And in everything you do you would want to be obedient to Him. Does that sound like you?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, 4everyume said:

if you listen to this kind of thing most of the time, you are planting things in your sub conscious that will at some time cause you do to things that will send you to hell.....     listening to it once or twice probably would not be a problem, but you seem to be really into it....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, other one said:

if you listen to this kind of thing most of the time, you are planting things in your sub conscious that will at some time cause you do to things that will send you to hell.....     listening to it once or twice probably would not be a problem, but you seem to be really into it....

I really like the song but i go to church every sunday and im saved amd baptized and i read a bible chapter every night and i have bible study in my school

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Are you a born again Christian? Have you ever genuinely given your life to Jesus Christ? If you have you would make all of your choices for God. And in everything you do you would want to be obedient to Him. Does that sound like you?

Yeah im saved and i go to church and im babtized and stuff and i also have bible study

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

It must not be that good if you're feeling eternal damnation is upon you. Stop listening to this stuff, because it's vexing* your mental well being. You know that I care about you. 

vexing*

[ˈveksiNG]

ADJECTIVE
  1. causing annoyance, frustration, or worry.

Im not really worried that it will im just wondering if anyone has the power to send you to hell or curse you