• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

It must not be that good if you're feeling eternal damnation is upon you. Stop listening to this stuff, because it's vexing* your mental well being. You know that I care about you. 

vexing*

[ˈveksiNG]

ADJECTIVE
  1. causing annoyance, frustration, or worry.

Im just gonna stop listening to him can you also pray for me cause i have alot of doubts about stuff

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

43 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

Yeah im saved and i go to church and im babtized and stuff and i also have bible study

When a person is a true Christian they want to be obedient to God and not go with the world. That means doing what God wants them to do. Not sinning on purpose. Knowing something is wrong and doing it anyway. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Ok so i made another question like this before and it was about this rapper lil uzi vert he's a Satanist and theres a song by juice wrld another rapper hes featured lil uzi vert is featured in it and lil uzi vert said all his fans were going to hell cause he said he was cursed and who ever did listen to him is going to hell but i dont wanna go to hell from listening to it so will i go to hell from listening to it

Music in itself is not evil.. But the lyrics to a song can be very evil.. Having done evil does not condemn one to the Eternal Lake of Fire if one comes to believe Jesus and trust in the atonement He secured for us on the cross.So people while they are alive still have hope, so this supposed curse is not binding.

The greatest danger is when a person seeks to justify evil, support evil.. A person who looks upon evil as being good / acceptable will never repent of it and will disbelieve The LORD when He declares it to be evil.. Thus a person who loves unrighteousness is in a state of deception and delusion and is headed for the eternal lake of fire..

(2 Thessalonians 2:10-12) "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. {11} And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: {12} That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

35 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

When a person is a true Christian they want to be obedient to God and not go with the world. That means doing what God wants them to do. Not sinning on purpose. Knowing something is wrong and doing it anyway. 

Well im trying ro change this week into a better person so im just gonna stop listening to the song

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

56 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

Im not really worried that it will im just wondering if anyone has the power to send you to hell or curse you

You do seem pretty concerned to me. But in answer to your question, no one has that sort of power.  

47 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

Im just gonna stop listening to him can you also pray for me cause i have alot of doubts about stuff

Okay, that sounds encouraging. Of course I'll continue to pray. Maybe when you find some better music to listen to the doubts won't be so troubling. I think you'd like dc Talk's earlier music though, since rap music is your style. Their music did evolve towards hip hop and also alternative tastes.

A real crowd pleaser in concert, especially the second time seeing them perform. At that point they had gotten extremely popular, and people were lined up in masses for the show. Anyway, I'm around most days if you have any other questions or concerns. Take care and God bless.  

19 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

Well im trying ro change this week into a better person so im just gonna stop listening to the song

You don't have to try so hard to change yourself. Continue with going to church, and your bible studies also. Jesus has ways of helping us to be more pleasing to Him. He loves you so very much. And you can trust me on that. 

Jesus Love

Romans 5:8 ESV

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:16 ESV

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 4:19 ESV

We love because he first loved us.

1 John 4:16 ESV

So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

Edited by BeauJangles

19 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

:thumbsup:

Just now, BeauJangles said:

You don't have to try so hard to change yourself. Continue with going to church, and your bible studies also. Jesus has ways of helping us to be more pleasing to Him. He loves you so very much. Trust me on that. 

Jesus Love

Romans 5:8 ESV

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:16 ESV

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 4:19 ESV

We love because he first loved us.

1 John 4:16 ESV

So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

Yes, when I asked Jesus Christ into my life years ago I definitely was not the person I am today. 

• Praise God! 1

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, when I asked Jesus Christ into my life years ago I definitely was not the person I am today. 

Same here. Amen to that! :amen:

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

I never changed a thing......God  kept His Promise......I turned to Him and He turned to me......I never gave up this and I never gave up that......never attempted to “turn over a new leaf”.....I pretty much did the things I wanted to do- just like  now.Instead Of changing my behavior and concentrating on getting the sin out of my life, I started concentrating on believing Promises Of God and acting on them.That is Faith. Is that the proper  way to live? I don’t know, but the Bible says “the Righteous shall LIVE by FAITH.  I Pretty much ignored behavior and just concentrated on practicing Faith.Strange things happened as a result.I did what I wanted to do, but somehow my “wants” kept changing. It was like God was changing me from the inside out..... that “ inside of the cup” stuff I had heard about . I “ accidentally” found A Living Bible - a Bible I could actually understand for once ! Then things really took off.I discovered that much of what I had been taught in Church was well- intentioned hog- wash and legalism.Reading That Bible was the best move I ever made.Nobody was going to BS me anymore— I KNOW what is in there! I never felt an obligation to read that Bible.I just could not put it down!I started listening to Vernon McGee and Oliver Greene half=hour radio programs and could listen to both of them all day.Other great teachers like Zola Levitt and Gene Scott followed.Man, do I miss Zola! I have learned that if one practices Faith- believes and ACTS on God’s Promises- God will put His Spirit in you and “ HE” will do the changing.God took an atheistic, drunken, skirt chasing sinner and TRANSFORMED him into a man of faith.In the final analyses , people are always going to do what they want.Really think about that! Our only hope is having our “ wants” changed.Not by us- we can’t do it by ourselves.We do not have to change to be a Christian ( remember the song “ Just As I Am) we need to trust God and let Him do the changing.Paul said this TRANSFORMATION was all that counted in the end. “ The man who finds Life will find it by TRUSTING God”.That is OUR part.......we do the Trusting (instead of Trying ) and God will do His part.That part that only HE can do— TRANSFORM us into the image of His Son. God bless.