• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

6 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Im just gonna stop listening to him can you also pray for me cause i have alot of doubts about stuff

5 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Well im trying ro change this week into a better person so im just gonna stop listening to the song

Good idea to stop listening to that song if it has evil content in it.   You need to fill your mind with better stuff. :heart:

Jesus_the_Shepherd006.jpg.83fa45dbe9a3b6cf155b742523a8b426.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

If some scraggly hag with a mole said she was going to curse me and started wiggling her fingers at me and spitting jibberish, i'd probably laugh. She would just look foolish. Nobody has the power to turn you away from God, except you willingly turn your back. You don't need to worry about no ooga booga voodoo curse nonsense.

In the past, I was rather fond of metal and rap/hip hip. I can hardly stand listening to metal music anymore, it's just terrible and I don't understand how I was so fond of it. I still kind of like rap/hip hop, but I largely avoid it. I was rather fond of Mobb Deep, Biggie, EZ-E... But you can only listen to so much gangster rap before the lyrics take their toll on you. You reap what you sow. If you sow seeds of violent and criminal lyrics, then that is what you will reap eventually.

If it makes you feel bad, it's best avoided. You could maybe try to find an intrumental version, but yeah, the general idea is steering clear of anything that's too negative.

Edited by Repose
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

4everyume,

I'm glad you decided to stop listening to that song and rapper. The fact that you have doubts about the music you seem drawn to is a clear sign to me.  To make it simple (this can apply to anything we are doing). 

• Are you willing to praise it?
  • Would you be comfortable listening to it with Jesus sitting next to you?
  • Aren't Satanic songs singing everything that is not about worshipping our Lord Jesus?  

Do everything possible to draw near to things of God who is a giver of life and peace and loves you completely. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 9/5/2019 at 1:49 PM, 4everyume said:

Ok so i made another question like this before and it was about this rapper lil uzi vert he's a Satanist and theres a song by juice wrld another rapper hes featured lil uzi vert is featured in it and lil uzi vert said all his fans were going to hell cause he said he was cursed and who ever did listen to him is going to hell but i dont wanna go to hell from listening to it so will i go to hell from listening to it

We are judged by what we do, not what we listen to. If something influences you to do things you shouldn't do, then you could be in trouble.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:49 PM, 4everyume said:

but i dont wanna go to hell from listening to it so will i go to hell from listening to it

I wouldn't listen to a rapper about Christ, I'd study the bible, you'll get better answers.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 9/5/2019 at 7:37 PM, Jayne said:

You don't go to hell for listening to a song.

You go to hell for rejecting Jesus Christ.

But you do get tormented by negative worldly things that you let into your mind... so it’s kinda like being in hell on earth. 

Be careful what you watch and listen to, it affects your spirit 

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 9/5/2019 at 9:49 PM, 4everyume said:

Ok so i made another question like this before and it was about this rapper lil uzi vert he's a Satanist and theres a song by juice wrld another rapper hes featured lil uzi vert is featured in it and lil uzi vert said all his fans were going to hell cause he said he was cursed and who ever did listen to him is going to hell but i dont wanna go to hell from listening to it so will i go to hell from listening to it

Be careful what you listen to. Most songs can have an effect on mentality. Naturally music can effect in positive ways but also some can in negative ways.