IGNORED

what is your style of sharing the Gospel?

listener24

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/10/2019 at 6:48 PM, listener24 said:

(or other forms of edifying the Church such as this forum).

Because then people can see the love of Christ in His Church, not in special buildings or hierarchies, but in the living stones, the Royal Priesthood of all believers

There is a long-standing debate/ argument/ disagreement about this on all the forums.   No one , not once, has "proven" a forum is more edifying than ... ... ... ...   (pick an example) ... ... ...

Note your own word "then people CAN SEE the love of Christ ....."   where DO people (the general public/ watchers) SEE Ekklesia laying down their lives for one another AND keeping all the Word of Yahuweh as Yahushua (Jesus) Says ? (and not allowing pagan ideas freely ...) ... ...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

There is a long-standing debate/ argument/ disagreement about this on all the forums.   No one , not once, has "proven" a forum is more edifying than ... ... ... ...   (pick an example) ... ... ...

I'm a bit ignorant about this controversy and what are the main discussion points.

But I have a testimony... Incredibly, this forum played a big role in my salvation. (and I'm so thankful for all of you guys for that)

There are countries out there where the Gospel is completely distorted (or absent), and especially for people from those places, a forum like this can be very very inspiring.

(obviously I'm not meaning that a forum should be a substitute to the local community, unless someone has grave obstacles like illness)

Edited by listener24

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,204
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  4,329
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

On 9/5/2019 at 3:59 PM, listener24 said:

What is your style and what are the more important lessons you have learnt while sharing the Gospel with people?

"And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”"

Matthew (4:19)

Fishermen learn their craft with time and patience. They make mistakes and learn from them.

Through obedience, I believe the Lord wants to make us better fishermen. So I'm curious to hear your experiences.

As His spirit leads us of course.