Yiska7

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting question I think God reaches out to each person in a different way.  Personally He directed me too choose my loving husband maybe you could have a dream go out to his creation.  Think about him really with you that is what I do it's day by day 

Edited by Reneesb

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Another thing. Draw closer to him I mean keep him in your thoughts and he will draw closer to you.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Yiska7 said:

I hear of some theories of hearing God, one through feelings, others through thoughts, If you hear Him through feelings post examples of how you hear God through feelings.  If through thoughts, post how you hear those thoughts and examples of the steps to hearing God that way.  Post various methods of hearing God through examples and a how to.  I know this will help me and it will help you.  Just speak up.  I really want to get closer to God.  Thanks.

Hey Yiska, ...please take into consideration that what I'm going to tell you comes from total submission to God's will for me and also I've been walking with Him for 33 years, ...just like we know the voice of our parents, wife or good friends, ...we come to learn the voice of our Heavenly Father in the same way, ...relationship.

I've had Father speak to me through feelings, usually about some imminent danger, it's hard to explain the feeling, it's like standing on the roof of a tall building and know the consequences of if I were to jump. 

Thoughts, ...a part of the New Covenant is, ...I will write my Words in their minds, ...Father has placed the thoughts in my mind to help someone in a material way, or to give the Gospel to someone, since I work with my hands He tells my what tools I need to take with me to work, also He anoints me the way He did Bezaleel and reveals to me how to build what my boss asks me to build, ...gives me the plans and the jigs necessary to complete the work.

I've heard an audible voice telling me to come here to Tahiti, ...three years later, after much prayer, I heard an audible voice tell me to go to another island, to a particular church and it was there Father introduced me to my Eve,  the woman who had been praying for 9 years for an American husband. 

While those ways are good and help me with living on the horizontal plane, the most useful and beneficial way is reading His Word, it's alive and powerful, ...it speaks to me, and through the Holy Spirit it guides and directs me on the vertical plane of knowing my God, my Savior, my Lord and Master, ...My Father, my big Brother, ...my best Friend, ...and there we have come full circle from knowing on the horizontal the voice of my best friend back in California to the voice of my best Friend seated at the right hand of my Father in Heaven.

You say you want  to be closer to God, ...you can't be any closer than you already are, if you are His born again child, ...because if so, He's living inside of you, ...we just have to listen and learn His voice.

Lord bless

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,187
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

5 hours ago, Yiska7 said:

How come there is no where in books, or on the internet describing methods and steps to hearing God speak to you, a guide how to hear God.  People don't tell you, Christians don't speak up.   They just say either, He speaks to you in your heart, or you'll just know.  No one seems to give examples or steps, no one guides anyone how to do it.  If they do you cant find books on it, and no one posts it on the internet.  I am tired of searching for dead ends and spending lots of money on books on hearing God's voice and finding it didn't tell you any good information.  So here I am asking anyone to give me a step by step example of how to hear God.  There is one stipulation, Only post examples on how to hear Him not just data that tells you about hearing God, I want to know the how to, examples of your communication receiving from God.  I hear of some theories of hearing God, one through feelings, others through thoughts, If you hear Him through feelings post examples of how you hear God through feelings.  If through thoughts, post how you hear those thoughts and examples of the steps to hearing God that way.  Post various methods of hearing God through examples and a how to.  I know this will help me and it will help you.  Just speak up.  I really want to get closer to God.  Thanks.

Hi, scripture does say;

Colossians 3:15a (NASB)
Let the peace of Christ rule in your heart, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That word “rule” can also be translated as “arbitrate”. So it can read;

”Let the Peace of Christ arbitrate in your heart”

In other words, if something upsets the “peace of Christ in your heart” do something else that doesn’t. Doesn’t matter what it is, just as long as it doesn’t upset the peace you have between you and God.

Scripture in another place says;    

Romans 8:16 (NASB)
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,

Once again directing us to Christ who has come to make His abode “in us”.... directing us to become inner directed...This being inner directed has everything to do with the “peace of Christ in our hearts”

It might help to add, if something costs you your joy or puts you in bondage to this or that it’s not of God; “

”For freedom did Christ set us free.”

God would have us walk before Him in peace, in joy, in the light of life. Meaning He would have us “know” we are pleasing to Him. Doesn’t mean outwardly our lives won’t have troubles, trials etc. but inwardly all will be at peace between us and God.....

Hope this helps a little.

Be blessed as you search into the answer for your question, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

Genesis : the book of the beginning gives us the answer !

Adam was walking with God. What was he saying to God. I mean he did nor have any problems, he did not have ant health issue, he did not have any lack whatsoever. Everything was perfect in the garden. what was he talking to God about?

Adam was simply connecting with God . That's how you will know his voice.

Genesis the book of the beginning also gives us what is the be the main focus of our prayer also.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Worship Warriors said:

Genesis : the book of the beginning gives us the answer !

Adam was walking with God. What was he saying to God. I mean he did nor have any problems, he did not have ant health issue, he did not have any lack whatsoever. Everything was perfect in the garden. what was he talking to God about?

Adam was simply connecting with God . That's how you will know his voice.

Genesis the book of the beginning also gives us what is the be the main focus of our prayer also.

I like that;

“connecting with God” 

very on point, be blessed, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

10 hours ago, Yiska7 said:

So here I am asking anyone to give me a step by step example of how to hear God.

Perhaps God has told individuals not to share. Why? So that not everyone will  expect the same evidence of God and instead will read the word of God the Bible and will by the call specifically to them by the Holy Spirit be turned about from their rebellion against Him to their servanthood to Him. God has spoken at the cross at Calvary and has given the sign of Jonah as He had stated He would do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

8 hours ago, Yiska7 said:

How come there is no where in books, or on the internet describing methods and steps to hearing God speak to you, a guide how to hear God.

Try finding out all about God. Study His ideas and goals. Read the Tanach and how the new testament enlightens us regarding How He works both in heaven and on earth.
When you really set you mind to study His scriptures, slowly and surely He will reveal more about Himself and you will be encouraged. Draw close to Him by reading His-tory and you will see much benefit. When you begin to love His ideas and goals you will find that love reciprocated.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

8 hours ago, Yiska7 said:

How come there is no where in books, or on the internet describing methods and steps to hearing God speak to you, a guide how to hear God.  People don't tell you, Christians don't speak up.   They just say either, He speaks to you in your heart, or you'll just know.  No one seems to give examples or steps, no one guides anyone how to do it.  If they do you cant find books on it, and no one posts it on the internet.  I am tired of searching for dead ends and spending lots of money on books on hearing God's voice and finding it didn't tell you any good information.  So here I am asking anyone to give me a step by step example of how to hear God.  There is one stipulation, Only post examples on how to hear Him not just data that tells you about hearing God, I want to know the how to, examples of your communication receiving from God.  I hear of some theories of hearing God, one through feelings, others through thoughts, If you hear Him through feelings post examples of how you hear God through feelings.  If through thoughts, post how you hear those thoughts and examples of the steps to hearing God that way.  Post various methods of hearing God through examples and a how to.  I know this will help me and it will help you.  Just speak up.  I really want to get closer to God.  Thanks.

We hear God in different ways.  As you continue developing your relationship with him you will come to understand how he talks to you.  Sometimes, it is through feelings, sometimes it is through other people, sometimes he will just open your eyes to see things.  When you first know someone you don't understand all their body language and how they express themselves.  It takes time for both of you to bond.  As you grow in the Lord your spirit develop, one with the Lord already because you are born again, will become more sensitive to the things of the Spirit and how he relates to you.  Some Christians are able to hear the Spirit speak to the spirit and they recognize his voice.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, Couppy said:

We hear God in different ways.  As you continue developing your relationship with him you will come to understand how he talks to you.  Sometimes, it is through feelings, sometimes it is through other people, sometimes he will just open your eyes to see things.  When you first know someone you don't understand all their body language and how they express themselves.  It takes time for both of you to bond.  As you grow in the Lord your spirit develop, one with the Lord already because you are born again, will become more sensitive to the things of the Spirit and how he relates to you.  Some Christians are able to hear the Spirit speak to the spirit and they recognize his voice.  

Me likes this, this is so gentle and true..... Spoken from someone who is striving to have such a relationship. Very nice.

Blessed me so to read this.

Be blessed in and with yours, Not me  

• Thanks 1