• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/2011

I've been saved since 2006 but never seen a demon until this year. Back in February i became able to see them, but i could also see the Lord's hands around me keeping them from getting at me, except for a case here and there that was allowed for the Lord's reasons. I rededicated my life and soul to Christ fairly recently and started really studying the bible, repented, and living correctly. The Lord decided to teach me to trust him Him and not myself, so on Wed evening i woke up, and was unable to go back to sleep for several days, becoming weaker and weaker. Demons began showing up but couldn't get through the shield around me (Psalm 5:12 Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.) And when i say they began showing up, I'm not talking about a few or a few dozen, I'm talking 10's of thousands, inside and outside my apartment, none of them able to touch me. Early this morning I was led to Ephesians 6:10-18, the full armor of God passage. And when i was done studying, a demon was allowed through the shield surrounding me to attack, but I was ready. The shield of faith really came in handy, because there were many flaming arrows, in a very literal since. After I stood my ground, he became desperate, and changed his tactics. Two more showed up, they changed shapes and began preforming perverted acts on each other that i didn't want to see, so i was forced to send them away, and it was over. The Lord made me victorious! Not only that, but he prepared me for everything before it happened. I know for sure now that the Lord is on my side, and that it is His power, not mine, that will defeat all the evil in my life. And since i was so tired, I did not win this battle on my own, I know that. I will never put confidence in myself ever again, but my confidence is in the Lord. When the battle ended, I was given rest, and slept for hours. 

• 10 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

It sounds good but just remember that they do not take things lying down, and they have a lot of persistence in their works. They are willing to work for 80 years it it means they win. Demons are many many years old and existed in heaven where there is no time. Just keep fighting.