• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, DustyRoad said:

Yes, I hope for Hinn's repentance. However, I'm aware of the extent of his sins in ways which either you're not, or perhaps this is a matter of perceiving things differently.

BB mentioned Benny Hinn throwing the Holy Spirit like a baseball. I'll bring up how he blows the Holy Spirit into microphones, throws the Holy Spirit in his sport coat at crowds, or just waves he his hand through air and tosses the Holy Spirit that way. I'll mention how his "ministry" perpetrates scams upon people in genuine need … sometimes desperate need … by staging bogus healings during "revivals." If you aren't disgusted by the filthy lucre this man rolls in and horrified by the lying antics he perpetrates in the name of the Spirit of God, then it's definitely something we'll never agree on. In the end I'm not thinking about this charlatan who robbed the poor blind. I'm praying for the ones he robbed. Who speaks for them?

What Im horrified at is the level of hate shown in this thread against someone who has repented, renounced, his false teachings. 

Yes that stuff he did is indeed horrible and I have repeatedly over the years condemned his false teachings, but he says he renounces it. Yet folks here mention hating him. Christians here unable to accept someones repentence for false teaching and referencing hate. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

You seem to be feeling better! That is good. One more answered prayer.

I don’t really want Benny or even the Pope to go to Hell .....it’s just an expression....

Its just tough sometimes to wish for the best  for those that make you want to vomit with their  “ Accursed” ( damned by God) false “ gospels”

The GOOD LORD in HIS MERCY healed me BB.     Even by grace I knew healed or not GOD IS GOOD .    But I got healed . 

When this happened to my twin brother and one of my friends years ago .   THEY had to had those appendixes removed .  

PRAISE THE LORD mine recoverd .     I   had no insurance so I was holding out as long as I could , and it never got real bad .

Finally this morning I did go to a clinic and had a doctor check me out .   

I was not looking forward to him poking and pushing that area .   Because the other day I had bumped it with my hand and IT HURT .

But it recoverd .     Because he was pushing in areas and asking does this hurt .    THEN he said okay now I am going to push RIGHT where the appendix is

and I braced because I had done that and man it had hurt .    BUT BB,   there was no pain at all .

YEP .   They took some urine tests and etc .     The nodes were still slightly swelled , but that is from fighting off infection . 

He  said watch it close and if it does flare up and get worse , TO GO to the EMERGENCY ROOM asap not to wait .

BUT It has zero pain now bb.     THE LORD HEALED IT .    PRAISE THE HOLY LORD .

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

What Im horrified at is the level of hate shown in this thread against someone who has repented, renounced, his false teachings. 

Yes that stuff he did is indeed horrible and I have repeatedly over the years condemned his false teachings, but he says he renounces it. Yet folks here mention hating him. Christians here unable to accept someones repentence for false teaching and referencing hate. 

yeah that bothered me too .    Because make no mistake I warn against men and women of BELIAL ,  but I don't hate nor desire their death .

Rather they repent and cease that wickedness .  Which reminds me ,  LEt us all BE ON GUARD , cause we got a all out false unity moving like wildfire .

And these men YEP they are helping usher it into and onto the flocks man .      SO I am gonna expose it FROM THEM to ROME with no apologies .

BUT I have no hate in my heart FOR THEM ,  just despise their doctrine .

3 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

Yes, I hope for Hinn's repentance. However, I'm aware of the extent of his sins in ways which either you're not, or perhaps this is a matter of perceiving things differently.

BB mentioned Benny Hinn throwing the Holy Spirit like a baseball. I'll bring up how he blows the Holy Spirit into microphones, throws the Holy Spirit in his sport coat at crowds, or just waves he his hand through air and tosses the Holy Spirit that way. I'll mention how his "ministry" perpetrates scams upon people in genuine need … sometimes desperate need … by staging bogus healings during "revivals." If you aren't disgusted by the filthy lucre this man rolls in and horrified by the lying antics he perpetrates in the name of the Spirit of God, then it's definitely something we'll never agree on. In the end I'm not thinking about this charlatan who robbed the poor blind. I'm praying for the ones he robbed. Who speaks for them?

They are men and women of BELIAL for SURE and for certain .   AND I will expose their fake unity and inclusive love till the end of my watch .

Folks are not seeing what is going on .    I am telling us THIS IS AN AGENDA .    Kenny has said similar things .    THEY aint fallen out of love with MONEY

they just getting more clever and toning down certain rhetoric due to an WAY BIGGER AGENDA .     WELL I AM EXPOSING IT .     Without apology .

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

PS .   SISTER you are both loved and prayed for  as well .      No one has forgotten you dear sister .      Now hands up and praise and rejoice in the LORD .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The GOOD LORD in HIS MERCY healed me BB.     Even by grace I knew healed or not GOD IS GOOD .    But I got healed . 

When this happened to my twin brother and one of my friends years ago .   THEY had to had those appendixes removed .  

PRAISE THE LORD mine recoverd .     I   had no insurance so I was holding out as long as I could , and it never got real bad .

Finally this morning I did go to a clinic and had a doctor check me out .   

I was not looking forward to him poking and pushing that area .   Because the other day I had bumped it with my hand and IT HURT .

But it recoverd .     Because he was pushing in areas and asking does this hurt .    THEN he said okay now I am going to push RIGHT where the appendix is

and I braced because I had done that and man it had hurt .    BUT BB,   there was no pain at all .

YEP .   They took some urine tests and etc .     The nodes were still slightly swelled , but that is from fighting off infection . 

He  said watch it close and if it does flare up and get worse , TO GO to the EMERGENCY ROOM asap not to wait .

BUT It has zero pain now bb.     THE LORD HEALED IT .    PRAISE THE HOLY LORD .

Chalk up another one for God...... “ I am the Lord That healith thee”.....God keeps His Promises.Some get the healing here. Some get it “ up there”, but if you are a Believer- you WILL receive it.....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

This is NOT the first time hinn has done this. He renounced of this back in the 80's, the 90's, 2018. time will tell. There are articles that report that very shortly after his public renouncing on Monday, there was a live broadcast of him asking for people to donate 120 dollars to pay off debt. That broadcast has quickly become unavailable at this time. His nephew in articles and interviews, since his uncle's recent renouncing does not think that his uncle's public repentance is genuine. There was an article I recently read that his nephew said that the “healing crusades” are not truthful in and of themselves.

There have been numerous articles alleging benny hinn preaching some really grievous doctrines. And saying stuff that that was very bad in the past. If he has truly repented of the prosperity stuff, one would think he would also be renouncing other grievous doctrines and belief's as well. Not just the prosperity stuff. His nephew at this time has doubts that the recent repentance is genuine given that the previous ones were due to benny receiving heavy criticism and bad pr.  His nephew is hoping and praying that there is genuine change this time around. Only time and actions will tell. You can't blame people for having doubts about this, since the previous renouncement's sounded sincere, but did not last long.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/9/2019 at 6:53 PM, ayin jade said:

I agree with jade. Either Hinn is sincere and will change his ways, or he won't. Only time will reveal if his repentance is real. Let's not forget that God can change the hardest heart for His Glory -- take Saul/Paul for example. 

Should people be cautious about watching and believing what Benny Hinn teaches after this?

Absolutely.

But the only One who knows Hinn's heart, let alone judge him, is the Lord God. And we know that He will be true in His judgment.

As for us mere mortals here on the forums, I offer up the words of Jesus as written in the Book of John 8:7 as a reminder...

“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone [at her].”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/9/2019 at 11:03 AM, LadyKay said:

Binny Hinn is  publicly renouncing the teaching of prosperity gospel.  See link for the full story.

Its not about prosperity gospel that make our goose bump.

Its his magical stage performance with all the actors.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1987/08/29/healing-evangelist-sued/554f081e-bba9-4d6e-b26e-40a50f465e58/?noredirect=on

BH learned it all from Kathryn Kuhlman, when he was young, as worker in her healing show.

http://nthealing.blogspot.com/2012/09/kathryn-kuhlman-and-her-healing-show.html

QUOTED: One woman who was said to have been cured of spinal cancer threw away her brace and ran across the stage at Kuhlman's command; her spine collapsed the next day, according to Nolen, and she died four months later.

Kathryn died of 4th stadium cancer in a hospital, despite of her healing show, she however insisted not to go to hospital when she discovered she had cancer until it was too late.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

41 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

BH learned it all from Kathryn Kuhlman, when he was young, as worker in her healing show.

Benny Hinn can make whatever claim he wants to. I'm not a particular admirer of him or his ministry. His flagrant displays are nothing like Kathryn Kuhlman. I've been to four of her services from 1971-1975. Hinn is an embarrassment to the ministry of the Gospel. I'm sorry, but he's over the top.  

Edited by BeauJangles