JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

The reason the angels who fell cannot be saved is that they are spirit beings only.

They are already in their permanent estate and cannot be extinguished. Which is why there

is a hell / lake of fire (Matthew 25:41). 

The pronouncement / warning from G_d is "The soul that sins shall die." 

Humanity was created individually as a body, soul, and spirit (1 Thessalonians 5:23).

This afford us the ability to be redeemed from eternal damnation because a part of us can die.

The redemption of humanity (whosoever will believe, at least) is to regain Jesus the glory he had before the world 

began (John 17:5).

{For those incensed by God using humanity in such a way, consider the personal  cost Jesus made in becoming

a human being and in laying down that life to pay for all human sin (1 Timothy 4:10 / 1 John 2:2) whether or no anyone 

believed and be saved (John 3:16-18)... God the Word who created all things created became himself a man died on the cross

rose from the grave and is forevermore a resurrected man (albeit God in resurrected flesh)...}

God's plan to enter the human race had a two-pronged approach:

The Word of God in written form: the Bible

The Word of God in human form: the Messiah Jesus.

Both were ushered into this dark doomed world through the Jewish people.

They are the first of the two-pronged approach of calling out and setting apart a people for his name.

They are the physically chosen and elect, physical heirs of Abraham.

Through faith in the Messiah, they were also called to be the spiritual heirs of Abraham, the spiritually

chosen elect.

This Spiritual House of Israel was in turn intended to be the priests of God (the entire nation see Exodus 19:6)

witnessing Messiah to the Gentiles.

Genesis 18:18 (AV)
18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

Genesis 22:18 (AV)
18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Now observe what the Prophet to the Nations wrote:

Jeremiah 31:31–37 (AV)
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

This includes Gentile believers and does not eternally exclude Jewish unbelievers (as some Christians teach).  In fact the end times are geared to bring the last hold out unbelieving Jews to a faith in the Messiah Jesus. Hosha Nah! Yehoshua HaMoshiakh... as the armies of the world descend on the last living Jews... topic for another thread.

The Gentiles who believe in the Jewish Messiah Jesus are grafted into the Spiritual House (not the physical house) of Israel.

Ephesians 2 (AV)
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 3:16 (AV)
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 Corinthians 6:19 (AV)
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?