JTC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

As an ex catholic i can confirm without a doubt that i used to pray to Mary..

I prayed the hail Mary probably over 10,000 repetitions worth or more..  Any catholic who denies that catholics  pray to Mary is simply engaging in deception.. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

10 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Any catholic who denies that catholics  pray to Mary is simply engaging in deception.. 

Actually, I've known many Catholics who became born-again and remained within the denomination to reach others for evangelistic purposes. All had given up the aspect of supplications before Mary and so-called saints. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

20 minutes ago, Adstar said:

It's very encouraging for me to read you found Jesus Christ as the only way to the Father. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Actually, I've known many Catholics who became born-again and remained within the denomination to reach others for evangelistic purposes. All had given up the aspect of supplications before Mary and so-called saints. 

Me too, there was a couple that came to our church that that had just come from Mass that were truly born again Christians, ...they attended the Catholic church as a witness to their friends. 

On two different occasions I charged food at the local market to feed brothers that were visiting Tahiti, both times it was on a Saturday, ...both times in my mail box on Monday morning there was a check from this couple for the exact amount to pay for the food I had charged, ...it takes 2-3 weeks for mail from the States to arrive in my mail box, ...think about that! 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

2 hours ago, Adstar said:

I prayed the hail Mary probably over 10,000 repetitions worth or more..  Any catholic who denies that catholics  pray to Mary is simply engaging in deception.. 

When I was Catholic I prayed to Mary also simply bc we were taught to. No Catholic denies praying to Mary and/or the other saints what they deny is worshiping them. They say they only venerate them. But to venerate is the English way of pronouncing the Latin word, which is almost the same, and it translates as worship. But I'd bet the average Catholic doesn't know this.

Here's an odd story for you all. Yesterday I was talking with another man (my age) who told me he lost interest in Catholicism when he was 30ish. IMO he's totally lost bc the only thing he ever talks about is ancient aliens. I started telling him I've come to realize that the spirit entities behind the Catholic saints are the same gods the ancient pagans worshiped. My main reason is the ancient pagans had a god for everything from making their plants grow to safety while traveling. I then pointed out that the Catholics have a saint for everything from getting a raise to safety while traveling. The coincidence is too striking to be a coincidence. The odd part is he became quite indignant and abruptly got up and said he had to leave. This is a guy who hasn't been to mass in 20 yrs. I hate to think how a practicing Catholic will react. But one of these days I'm going to be finding out bc I'm surrounded by Catholics where I live.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

15 hours ago, JTC said:

When I was Catholic I prayed to Mary also simply bc we were taught to. No Catholic denies praying to Mary and/or the other saints what they deny is worshiping them. They say they only venerate them.

And that's enough to know they are not Christian and are engaging in an evil act and to renounce that religion and leave it.. Christians should only pray to God..

Here's an odd story for you all. Yesterday I was talking with another man (my age) who told me he lost interest in Catholicism when he was 30ish. IMO he's totally lost bc the only thing he ever talks about is ancient aliens. I started telling him I've come to realize that the spirit entities behind the Catholic saints are the same gods the ancient pagans worshiped. My main reason is the ancient pagans had a god for everything from making their plants grow to safety while traveling. I then pointed out that the Catholics have a saint for everything from getting a raise to safety while traveling. The coincidence is too striking to be a coincidence. The odd part is he became quite indignant and abruptly got up and said he had to leave. This is a guy who hasn't been to mass in 20 yrs. I hate to think how a practicing Catholic will react. But one of these days I'm going to be finding out bc I'm surrounded by Catholics where I live.

The spirit that guides the children of disobedience will inspire them to react with negative emotions like indignation,, like this guy you speak of..  The spirit inspires them to be against you, because the spirit knows you are a Child of Christ and wants to get that guy away from you or get him to attack you.. It's like atheist SJW politically correct cultural marxist who will react the same way if you speak about islam as being a false religion.. They will be moved to declare you a racist and hate you because the spirit that guides them knows that islam is also an ally of satan leading people to eternal destruction just as catholicism is..

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

On 9/12/2019 at 12:55 AM, missmuffet said:

That is correct. We do not pray to Mary and the Saints and we do not worship them. 

Thats so true, we only bow to God, exactly trrrrrruueeee.