runningfromsatan

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Can anyone guess what is Satan's greatest weapon?  It's his invisibility. Imagine, with this ability to remain invisible, most humans don't even think Satan exists! Such people think he's a fantasy, that we made him up from nothing.

That is why Satan can so easily dance around most of us and not know what's going on.

You can fight and drive Satan away by chanting God's holy name excessively.

Don't let his invisibility become such a powerful weapon. God is a thousand times greater; nothing can get close to God's greatness. 

So, when Satan attacks, just remember God and Satan will flee.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Satan believes he can establish  a superior kingdom based on lies inspiring selfishness, instead of truth inspiring love.

His greatest weapon is and always has been the lie.  He's not  invisible and never has been.  But he's certainly lied about himself. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

3 hours ago, runningfromsatan said:

It's his invisibility. Imagine, with this ability to remain invisible, most humans don't even think Satan exists!

And not only invisibility, but masking himself as an angel of light.

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve."

14 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Satan believes he can establish  a superior kingdom based on lies inspiring selfishness, instead of truth inspiring love.

This is correct, and he is so clever to present his kingdom as based on justice and peace.

He makes men believe that they can reach peace and righteousness without God. Then when they forsake God, he drives them to all sorts of selfish delusions.

Here's another weapon to shorten his domain, pray to God with a word from the Bible: Maranatha.

Maranatha means come Lord Jesus. Put an end to satan's domain Lord, forever.

We pledge You, knowing that You will listen to us.

"And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”"

"as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat."

Edited by listener24

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

I know there's some disagreement over whether we can hasten the day of His coming or not, but it's in the Word and I  honestly think He gave us a peek at exactly when He'll return.  :)

Not in days, weeks, months or years, but a "condition" that we must corporately arrive at:

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come. And let the one who hears say, “Come. And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

I got a feeling one thing He's waiting for is for His people to recognize He is the only "fix" to this mess we've made.  I suspect when the  Spirit, the Bride, and "he who hears" lift their voices in unison, with unmitigated unity,  Father just may turn to His right say "Go get her Son....it's time."

This possibility produces  a bit of sad amusement when I see so many  western christians still looking to politicians and human structures for hope...as if reforming politics or getting the "right man" in office will save us :).   But there are things coming, probably at the door that will serve to lift our  eyes to heaven instead.  Even so Lord Jesus, come quickly.

Edited by Jostler
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

30 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I got a feeling one thing He's waiting for is for His people to recognize He is the only "fix" to this mess we've made.  I suspect when the  Spirit, the Bride, and "he who hears" lift their voices in unison, with unmitigated unity,  Father just may turn to His right say "Go get her Son....it's time."

Amen!

God has always valued the alignment of His people to His plans, when bringing out blessings, and often waited their alignement.

He made the Israelites waiting 40 years in the desert, because they decided to not align with His plans.

He prolonged the exile 7 times longer than established because of people's unfaithfulness and unwillingness to align with His plans.

He honored Anna's pledge and the pledge of all those who were praying for the coming of the Messiah.

He taught us that we should ask, insist, even bother Him (Luke 18:1-8) so that He will bring Justice.

Then He taught us to pray "your Kingdom come".

STILL.

This possibility produces  a bit of sad amusement when I see so many  western christians still looking to politicians and human structures for hope...as if reforming politics or getting the "right man" in office will save us :).

We pray for everything else, and we think that He will listen to every other request, except hastening His coming, the very thing He taught us to pray for.

Satan rejoices in all of this.

This way these words come true:

"Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come."

And

"But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king."

But as you said, there is hope.

But there are things coming, probably at the door that will serve to lift our  eyes to heaven instead.  Even so Lord Jesus, come quickly.

The Lord is raising this prayer in the whole world, especially in the persecuted lands where the Spirit and the Bride are already crying "Come".

"So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find."

Maybe at last, even the rich West will join this cry with one voice :) Will we be passive observer or active servants in spreading this prayer?

Edited by listener24

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I think Satan's greatest weapon is to take down our faith.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, nzkev said:

With respect Do you really think Satan could take down your faith in Jesus? Or what Jesus did on the cross?

If a person will let him.....yes. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

6 hours ago, runningfromsatan said:

Can anyone guess what is Satan's greatest weapon?  It's his invisibility. Imagine, with this ability to remain invisible, most humans don't even think Satan exists! Such people think he's a fantasy, that we made him up from nothing.

That is why Satan can so easily dance around most of us and not know what's going on.

You can fight and drive Satan away by chanting God's holy name excessively.

Don't let his invisibility become such a powerful weapon. God is a thousand times greater; nothing can get close to God's greatness.

Sorry  we don't need not to see to be decieved, his chief weapon is between our ears, in our mind, our gullebility.

What did he tell Eve, 'you will be like god!' and it is that desire that enables him to lead us astray.

As for chantingg the names of God. Grow up. The devil has been in Gods presence, he tried to overthrow him, he is not afraid of chanting. We cannot defeat him but the depth of our relationship with Jesus and the indewelling Spirit can, if we are willing to resist to the point of sheading blood.

1Cor 10:13  and Heb 12:4 are key.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

10 hours ago, runningfromsatan said:

It is not a simple as this. Why does it always have to be about us. The royal WE.

Ha-satan is the deciever and has millions of humans trapped and ready for his kingdom of death. The underworld.

He guards his kingdom and this is 'the greatest weapon' if you want one to consider.
Robbing Yahweh of His Inheritance by ensuring people go to the underworld, sheol. He wants to keep his inheritance and the souls of the lost are his until someone drags them out of the fire, as Jude puts it.

So if we just keep worrying about ourselves and our salvation - works for haSatan as his kingdom is BIG.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Satan's greatest tool is that he is who he is....    as far as I have read, Gods greatest creature.    His second greatest tool is that we are who we are...     as a general average we are much like a two year old.    Everything is me me me.....   want want want…     do it my way.....

What is a shame it  is that something as great as Lucifer fell so far past the point of no return, and most people in the world have the same problem that Lucifer does.....     me me me and do it my way and I'm great so why should I honor God.....

• Thumbs Up 1