growinginJesus

prayer for 2

today i come asking for your prayers for 2 people that i met on the internet these two people find that harming themselves and trying to die is the only way for them, i am at a loss when it comes to talking to these two people and perhaps it is not for me to try and get them to understand what they are doing is wrong.......Gods love is the only thing at this point which will work, Gods light is the only thing that will get them to seek life instead of worshiping death...i ask for you, brother and sisters, to pray for them to have Gods truth shine upon them and to get them to feel Gods love...In the name of Jesus, i pray and ask for you to pray.

• Praying for You! 3

Shalom growinginJesus,

Be sure to also post your prayer request with our Worthy Prayer Team.    Simply click on the Worthy Prayer Team link, and click login and submit your prayer request!  It's that simple!

God bless,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for sharing, friend. I know it’s not easy to deal with situation like this. I just said a prayer for the people, asking the Lord to surround them with His healing presence in a special and powerful way, filling them with His love, peace, and strength. He is even more concerned than we are and is able to work mightily in their lives. Be assured that prayer brings a real response from God: “The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective” (James 5:16). May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Grace and peace to you.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, growinginJesus said:

Gods love is the only thing at this point which will work, Gods light is the only thing that will get them to seek life instead of worshiping death...i ask for you, brother and sisters, to pray for them to have Gods truth shine upon them and to get them to feel Gods love...In the name of Jesus, i pray and ask for you to pray.

I am praying with you.