IGNORED

The Holy Ghost/Spirit, What Does The Bible Say?

DignifiedResponse

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

GINOLJC, to all.

First thanks for your reply. second, you quoted, 

8 hours ago, DignifiedResponse said:

Heb 1:1  God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

ok, I see your point, but consider this, titles are not "PERSONS", but a person can hold several titles. lets examine verse 1. "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets". ok. lets see who was it that spoke to the prophets. 1Pet 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
1Pet 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow". ok DignifiedResponse, who was it in the prophets of old testifying of the grace to come? that's right our Lord and God Jesus the Christ, without flesh, without bome, and without blood, spoke or inspired the prophets. notice in all the OT prophets they all said something like this,"The WORD of the LORD came unto me". example,  Ezek 1:3 The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him". or this, Zech 1:1 "In the eighth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying". this is the same thing with all the prophets. see, it was the Spirit of Christ, God himself, the Holy Spirit whospoke to the prophets of old. and the "WORD" that came to them is God, (John 1:1c "and the WORD was GOD). see it's the same person, only he was not manifested in flesh in the OT. 

now verse 2. "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds"

again  DignifiedResponse, who was it that made the world? let the BIBLE speak. Isa 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".

NOW THIS, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".
again DignifiedResponse, we ask, "who made all things?". look again at both verses. and remember, in Isaiah 44:24 the one there who made all things said he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF". so there was one else who he went through or by someone else. are you seeing it now? he was alone.

Now verse 3. "Heb 1:3  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high".

ok, "HIS" image? "HIS" Glory?  "HIS" Person?  ok if there is a trinity lets see what the bible say. #1. His Image, scripture, Gen 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth". SOUND LIKE MORE THAN ONE PERSON, RIGHT, well lets see, the very next verse, Gen 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them". STOP, how did the "US", and the "OUR" in verse 26 go to being "his", and "he" in verse 27? other words how is God a US, Plural, yet a "HE", Single. well the Lord Jesus cannot lie right... lets hear from him on who and how many it is in the beginning, that's fare enough right to hear from the Lord himself. Matt 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female". well the Lord Jesus cannot lie. he said God in the beginning is a "HE" that's a single person. God, (he), made them male and female. so the Lord Jesus cannot lie, so he tells the truth. in which case I must accept his words as truth. so if he's the true, which he is, then why is the bible saying,"US" and "OUR" in the beginning? Good question, and the answer is right in the bible. Rom 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". God was speaking of himself as the IMAGE to come, the true man. so who came? GOD himself. but how?, scripture, Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". EQUAL "with" GOD?, yes, not Equal "TO" GOD, as in a separate person, but EQUAL "with" GOD in that which to come in flesh, his IMAGE. what do we mean? God is a "Diversity" or the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in FLESH. the term "Form" in the Greek is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n. which means, 1. form. 2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.  and God is a Spirit, (john 4:24), hence (the Spirit of Christ as stated in 1 Peter 1:10 & 11). but the root of  "FORM" in Phil 2:6 is G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. which identifies who God is as a plurality of himself in flesh as the son, meaning the ("US", and the "OUR", of Genesis 1:26), that was to come, per Romans 5:14b. G3313 μέρος meros means,
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something) another word for portion is "SHARE". THERE IS THE REVELATION. God is the "EQUAL SHARE" of himself in flesh, THAT'S THE PLURALITY OF GOD, AND THE EQUALITY OF GOD HIMSELF "SHARED" IN FLESH. can we back this up with scripture? yes, Isa 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me". God's OWN, OWN,OWN ARM? yes, the Christ, who is Jesus, the Spirit of God ..... the Holy Spirit, God himself "SHARED" in flesh, the (US and the OUR to come, the HE of Genesis 1:27, who made man male and female as our Lord said). it was God himself who came in flesh and saved us, as the equal "share" of himself in flesh. supportive scripture, Isa 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you". and what did John 1:1c say? "and the Word was GOD". just as Thomas declared, John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God". THAT'S JESUS, the one and the same person. and as Peter said, "The Spirit of Christ", that was in the prophets of old.

so let us put in a nutshell for you. God is a "Diversity",or the equal "Share", or a plurality of himself in flesh. this definition can be proved out in the Greek word, "G243 Allos",our English word "Another". listen to the definition,  Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. see it? a NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE ... two, but the SAME ONE. not two separate person, but one person, the EQUAL SHARE of himself.  these definitions can be summed up in one word, "Offspring". scripture, Rev 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

here, "Offspring" is the Greek word, G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n. which means kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock 
Root(s): G1096 

see how the kjv can translate offspring ........ diversity  he's a diversity, or the equal share of himself in flesh. which is why, and how God is a plurality of himself in flesh, hence his IMAGE, "MAN", the US and the WE which was to come, the "him" or the "he" in the beginning, that was shared in flesh at the end). also notice in the definition above, offspring means "kin" liske in "KINsman Redeemer".  because he came in flesh that was born of a woman, (hence the root of the is definition, G1096 γίνομαι ginomai (ǰiy'-no-mai) v.
1. to cause to be (“gen”-erate) born. see how the bible just come together.

now this is just the first few verse you gave. and we'll get to the rest, but I would like you to go over what was posted and if you have any question please ask before we move on to your next set of scriptures.

I'm looking forward to an Intresting conversation.

PICJAG.