• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  4,328
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

9-13-19

King James Bible. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Christian Standard Bible. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you.

Matthew Six:1-34 esp. verse 33

Matthew 6 BSB

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.19

12 hours ago, Walter and Deborah said:

9-13-19

King James Bible. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Christian Standard Bible. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you.

Matthew Six:1-34 esp. verse 33

Matthew 6 BSB

That was the first verse that the Lord gave to me, during my wilderness journey. I had to learn to trust him in providing all my needs.  It felt so hard at that time but this scripture says if you seek his kingdom first, He will provide you with all these things. And He surely did.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  4,328
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

11 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

That was the first verse that the Lord gave to me, during my wilderness journey. I had to learn to trust him in providing all my needs.  It felt so hard at that time but this scripture says if you seek his kingdom first, He will provide you with all these things. And He surely did.

Amen

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Remember that Paul organize churches donation to help the poor saints in Jerusalem because God did not send manna any longer, so unless we help the poor Lazarus which God has entrusted us, he would die in front of the rich man's house.

1 Cor 16 1 Now about the collection for the saints, you are to do as I directed the churches of Galatia: 2 On the first day of every week, each of you should set aside a portion of his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will be needed. 3Then, on my arrival, I will send letters with those you recommend to carry your gift to Jerusalem.…

God told us we should remember the poor.

Gal 2: 10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.

If the church did not help the saints in Jerusalem they would suffer n may die.

Acts 11:29 Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:

The early churches joint forces to help the poor in Jerusalem, they didnt just shout "Jesus is love" at churches.

Rome 15:26 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.

• Thanks 1