• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

22 hours ago, Neighbor said:

There is an episode of Zola Levitt Presents on Youtube hosted David and Kirsten Hart and presented   by Miles and Katherine Weiss after Zola's death, and is also available for download from the series "Time of the Signs (2017) Bethlehem rewritten".

The presentation takes on a newer tactic and strategy of "Replacement Theology". It links this idea "Replacement Theology" to  the goals of Islam and communism to undermine and eliminate the Jew and the Christian by first  undercutting the basis  for Jesus. This is the effect of replacement theology.

It is a 28 minute program, longer than I can post a direct link to  here under the guideline for videos to be no more than 20 minutes. So I do not post the direct link. Do a search online and you will find it.

PS- I have added the video presentation to Christian video section of Worthy Christian Forums with hope that it will be approved for viewing, as the essence of the presentation is less than 20 minutes, but the program is formatted as a half hour tv program so it runs for 28 minutes total.

Neighbor, I have approved your video earlier.   So it's in the video section now.   Was an interesting video, thanks.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

18 hours ago, joebloggs said:

I've never heard of replacement theology but I just googled it and it seems more or less right to me....
The new covenant replacing the old one. Isn't that what all Christian's believe....

:emot-heartbeat:

The New Covenant With Israel

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:31-34 (King James Bible)

Is Still The New Covenant With Israel

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. Hebrew 8:8:12 (King James Bible)

Does God Lie....

Love, Joe

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

The New Covenant With Israel

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:31-34 (King James Bible)

Is Still The New Covenant With Israel

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. Hebrew 8:8:12 (King James Bible)

Does God Lie....

Love, Joe

Yeah that's what I figured. Gods people got a new covenant to abide by.