dhchristian

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Very interesting. I think that Yahweh is the restrainer (though may use others for this purpose) because He is waiting for the Completion of the gentiles to be regathered.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/15/2019 at 1:11 PM, dhchristian said:

Two snippets from the Link:

Mystics and end-of-day experts are predicting that elections on Tuesday will be a replay, resulting inconclusively with no coalition being formed. End-of-days experts and mystics have been predicting this outcome for months while noting that the dissolution of the government is a necessary precondition for the resurrection of the Davidic Dynasty.

Also:

Rabbi Yekutiel Fish,  an expert in Jewish mysticism who blogs in Hebrew under the title ‘Sod Chashmal,’ told Breaking Israel News that the final redemption is very close indeed and that one clear sign that this is so will be when the second round of elections fail to result in the formation of a government. He based this on a section of the Talmud. 

The disciples of Rabbi Yossi the son of Kisma questioned him, asking when the son of David (the Messiah) will appear. And he answered: I am afraid you will request from me a sign as well. And they assured him that they would not. He then said to them: When this gate will fall, be rebuilt and fall again, be rebuilt again and fall again. And before it will be rebuilt for the third time the Messiah will appear. Tractate Sanhedrin (78a).

Rabbi Fish explained that the term שער (gate) refers to government or leadership, as seen in a  verse in Deuteronomy.

You shall appoint magistrates and officials for your tribes (gates), in all the settlements that Hashem your God is giving you, and they shall govern the people with due justice. Deuteronomy 16:1

In a recent blog, Rabbi Fish cited a commentary that explains the words שער (gate) as an acronym for שִׁלְטוֹן עֵרֶב רב (rule by the mixed multitude). Rabbi Fish explained the ‘gate’ referred to the government of Israel.  

Rabbi Fish also predicted that the second elections will be accompanied by war, a prediction that was also made by Netanyahu on Friday.

Is Netanyahu the Restrainer??? If so we are looking at the removal of this restrainer??

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-election-explainer-idUSKBN1W31YI

On 9/15/2019 at 2:43 PM, Da Puppers said:

Though I don't consider that Netanyahu to be what Paul is referring to as the restraint on 2 Thess 1&2, he could be a cog in the wheel of change.   I do believe that the timing is profoundly significant.   One of the campaign promises that could be a mountain mover is the annexation of the West bank.   This could be a significant part (of his re-election?) that brings about a call to rebuild the temple and for the gathering of all Israel to Jerusalem...FOR JUDGMENT!   With the upcoming Noahic covenant renewal,  these could be the dominoes that set things in motion. 

I Am probably going to take heat for posting this but All should read this and consider it. Please Note, I do not agree with everything this article states, particularly their eschatology. I Am pointing this out for what it says about the Star Of "David", Which is not the symbol for Israel, but an occult symbol. In fact, The Star consists of 2 equilateral triangles each with 60 Degree angles, making six points and six triangles and a hexagram (666). Do An image search for the Star of Rempham to see this visually. Please remember, this whole post is theoretical. If Noahidism is the Worship of the beast, then this COULD be the mark of the Beast.  

http://torahkingdomliving.com/?page_id=540

A Little snippet...

We wish to draw the attention of the Body of Christ to the tragically misguided use of an occult symbol to represent the Israel of the Bible. We refer to what is called the “Magen David”, or the “Star of David”. As we will show, this hexagram of double-interlocked triangles has absolutely nothing to do with the righteous King David, nothing to do with the Israel of the Bible, and everything to do with occultism, pagan idol worship, and so-called Jewish “mysticism” as evidenced and promoted in the Kabballah and the Talmud.

In Acts 7:43 – quoting Amos 5:26 – Stephen makes a direct reference to the Jews’ use of this particular symbol in their continuing idolatry in his day, while confronting the Pharisees:

Yea, you took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which you made to worship them:”

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Keep your eyes on the Lord.

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Rampant Election Fraud in Arab Villages Discovered Giving Netanyahu an Extra Seat

Here is an update on the events from the same writer as the OP article.

Looks like this was not the big deal that it was made out to be, But I will let you decide. There are videos embedded in the Link as well.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/137884/the-70-nations-sacrifice-on-the-mount-of-olives-a-personal-account/

Because we as Christians do not agree or condone the actions of Jewish people does not mean we hate them. We see a time when Israel will Mourn for Him whom they have pierced. Who is it that spoke those words in Zechariah 12:10? "ME". and who is the "ME" who has been pierced? When was Jehovah Pierced? He was Pierced on the cross. This is when the restoration of Israel begins. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

As long as I can recall, there has been conjecture on this and that regarding the end times. Not a single one has ever been what good meaning folks has hoped for.

The only ones that have 'stuck' at all, and much less tied to specific events is the prophecies and such related to an increase in immorality and Godlessness in general.

Unless of course, we take 1948 and 1967 as being specifically related to specific scripture.

Going back even to the crusades, folks were all worked up.

We will know, when the time comes---there will be no doubt.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Imho the covenant is about the cease fire agreement made by a/c after the Gog n Magog battle of Ezekiel 38. It is connected with the 1st seal opening when a/c will be launched to make peace especially between Israel - Arabs enemies after the battle. The 7 years covenant also begins the Great Tribulation of the 7 years started with peace deals as a/c will conquer the world with peace.

Edited by R. Hartono

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 9/14/2019 at 12:18 PM, iamlamad said:

I am convinced that the rapture and then the 6th seal event must come before this "covenant with many."

I am not convinced of quite that tight of a conclusion. 

The first seal, the rider has a "bow".  Many of the Greek dictionaries are a little vague on what that implies.  So, using the hermeneutic principles of "law of first mention" and "expositional constancy", if we look at the first occurrence of a "bow" in scripture (Genesis 9) it is associated with a covenant.  

And given that it is a covenant that is affirmed that seems to be the trigger point for the start of the 70th week of Daniel, it seems closer to the idea that the 1st seal is the start of the period.   And It seems that it is that affirmation of the covenant that ties the revealing of the son of perdition / antichrist character.  Daniel 9, Daniel 11, 2 Thessalonians 2.

So I would see the removal of the righteous as being before the covenant is affirmed as you state, but before the 1st seal as opposed to before the 6th. 

Doesn't mean I am right, just that the ties are there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/14/2019 at 9:50 PM, dhchristian said:

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/136435/nations-invited-animal-sacrifice-mount-of-olives-renewing-noahs-covenant/

On September 25, the 5,780th anniversary of the day on which Jewish tradition holds the world was created, the Sanhedrin is holding a conference for the emerging Organization of 70 Nations. The conference will culminate in an animal sacrifice made by representatives of the nations on the Mount of Olives

David,

You miss the word FOR ONE WEEK.

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: